Persona General

I had to stop playing to make this shit edition

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want to lick her christmas cake if you know what i mean

xth for Yuki is my bf so stay away please, thanks

>get makoto
>oni cunt spams mabufula after she makes her first move
>ann is weak to it and gets raped, someone always gets frozen and instant killed before you can do anything
>rest of the party has 25% health
>can't do enough damage to kill them within 1 or 2 turns, can't outheal their aoe spam
>die repeatedly until the first enemy opens with bufula on makoto instead of raping the whole team with mabufula
why is smt combat so poorly designed
playing on hard btw

They really should bring back prime personas, which they won't since calendar and slinks

Is ps3 emulation a thing yet? Mine died years ago and I've gone pc master race route. Never played a persona and my friend is saying this I a must play

>preorder from amazon
>expected to arrive tomorrow
>hasn't even shipped yet

WHAT THE FUG

Fuck off scum.

Oh wait its the 7th it was supposed to arrive today what the fuck amazon

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Stop using the character weak to ice Jesus Christ

Was this guy worse than P.E teacher/rapist?

The miniboss fights in the third dungeon can be a huge pain. Onis alone are easy since they're weak to status effects but the other enemies are much harder to deal with.

Is it possible to kill the Holy Grail the first time you fight it? I know it full heals every turn, but if I grinded like a crazy man, set up ATK buffs and DEF debuffs and had Yoshitsune with Hassou Tobi with double phys multiplier skills, I feel like I could have killed it in 1 turn. Or does it simply not go below 1 HP?

I started on hard, and switched to normal at the Kamoshida boss.

It was fine when dungeon crawling, but I can't fucking deal with babysitting the protagonist every boss battle at the expense of doing more dmg or protecting the other party members.

I still hate that aspect of the game, hated it in 3 and 4 as well.

Yes

Best girl hands down

No, Kamoshida is the biggest irredeemable scumbag in the game, only Shido comes close.

Where is Umaru-user?
I come bringing him wonderful news.

If we can have for example Izanagi and Izanagi Picaro then why not Arsene Picaro?

they're saving it for P5C

Why are the awakenings in this game so fucking hype?

But he confessed to all his horrible crimes and will now live a fate worse than death, which he seems content with to repent.

how am i supposed to know that an upcoming boss has powerful ice attacks? they don't let you swap characters after dying but before restarting the battle, and going further back is annoying

she is the main reason i finished the fight since her magic is so strong anyway

They're saving something else very important for P5C.

>trying to play the game but I can't stop farting and shitting

Kamoshida dindu nuffin wrong.

Confessing due to magic brainwashing doesn't count.

I thought Makoto spying on you was just going to be a single cutscene, but instead she clumsily follows you around on multiple days in multiple places in adorable fashion.

and Morgana isnt just a better mascot than that trash that was Teddie, he's maybe the GOAT mascot character. Months of NEKO JA NAI posting, and its still funny to hear the actual line.

Go to bed, you have a big day ahead.

>Morgana isnt just a better mascot than that trash that was Teddie, he's maybe the GOAT mascot character
Morgana is trash, at least Teddie turns into a cute cross-dressing human. And Jack Frost will always be the only acceptable mascot.

NEMU JA NAI

Back to the litter box where you belong

You can't mask an awful and annoying personality with qt panties and a skirt.
It will help, but in Teddie's case it isnt enough.

>cant survive sphinx dive attack
>fucking big bang burger attack
>6th boss desperation move
>all while guarding an at full health
>always have to sacrifice anne so that she can tarunda so mc will survive

60 percent more damage to you is a bitch. I dont know why people are claiming the game is easy. Easily the hardest persona on hard.

The 6th boss just dealt 650 to 670 damage to my team with her desperation attack at 1/4th health with marakaja cast on everyone. With guard thats cut in half.

Jesus i have to repeat the whole fight again. After this its just one more palace right?

Is it really brainwashing as much as restoring someone's lost conscience?

I mean one of the reasons Kamoshida seems strangely sympathetic is it's easy to imagine he was once a good guy but life got to him and he became a fiend. After stealing his treasure, he winds up presumably as he was long before.

Isn't this why people like Adachi even though he is a twisted serial killer fuck in the present.

He raped Shiho. There is nothing that will make me feel sympathy for him.

Sexual conduct/assult =/= rape.
Stop spreading rumours

He sexually harassed her butt with his dong.

KAMOSHIDA DOESN'T GET MY SYMPY
HE DOESN'T GET MY SYMPY AT ALL

Holy shit, Ann is so shit compared to Makoto. Also Tae is bae.

For real though, it doesn't make sense to assume much else.

He aggressively calls Ann and tries to get her to come over to his house. She refuses. Instead he invites Shiho to his office and gives her a pile of homework to relieve his frustration. The shock drives her to jumping.

That's honestly not as bad as murdering an innocent woman and child then setting off the lover of the former on a mad goose chase that endangers the lives of many more children, kills another unrelated adult, and threatens the apocalypse.

Adachi was such a sick bastard. For all the sympathy ATLUS plays up, it's interesting he never truly apologizes or repents.

>he hasn't met Shidou

>Not sure if I should romance Ann or Makoto
>Already at rank 7 with Ann
>Apparently need rank 4 charm and/or knowledge to get get Makoto's

I might just save Makoto for my NG+ playthrough.

You shut your whore mouth, Adachi is pure

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>pile of homework

He's a P.E. teacher. The only homework he could give is the physical kind. Involving his dick.

How's your body feeling, my little guinea-pig?

go away

I have a bad case of blue balls, what would you recommend doc?

How the whole story is played makes it VERY clear that he raped or at the very least molested her.

Dear diary

Jackpot

she's one of the few characters that actually bangs you

>kills another unrelated adult
That was Mitsuo and Adachi didn't really bait him into killing Morooka either, the guy was already on a verge of snapping

And he tells Ann "I couldn't use you so I had to use her instead."

My body feels fine. Now why is your shit so goddamn expensive?

I know, that's what I'm getting at user.

Well, he pushed him off that edge so he's still accountable.

Because you haven't pleased her enough. Quid pro quo, user.

So is there any way to get Regent? I killed him in the museum

Alrighty boys, what did you name your Protag?

Time to delouse that mattress.

I just went with his canon manga name.

Ryu Hayabusa, because I am not clever and like Ninja Gaiden. I also didn't want to look up his canon name at the time.

Beta McSelfinsert

So why does every Nurse/Doctor have to bang you?

Who else does?

If I were to say max link with Tae, then use a Death persona, would I get additional benefits from having the max link, or does it mean you just get more experience when initially fusing a new Death Persona?

WHATS WRONG WITH HER LIPS.

I don't bang all Doctors, just some.

Just experience. Although the Co-op level bonuses are reaaaally nice.

THE NUMBERS DONT LIE KAMOSHIDA

Takashi Kido.

I play it as if I am a Sumaru native and mention my dad and his knife job a lot.

>Trying to raise charm so I can woo best robot
>Rainy day
>Go to bath house
>Stay the extra time
>1 guts point instead of 3 charm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

doesn't bright blue eyes on a cat usually mean they're deaf? why can Morgana hear?

>washing a shirt takes an entire day

Needs to be Mon/Thurs for charm.

So, do we get to dick down the sensei or the doc? I know they're romanceable, but can we dick them? Also, which one should I go for on the first playthrough, /pg/? NEETs, principal's lapdogs and gaijins not welcome

On an unrelated note, just how lenient is the game about S.Links? I believe I may have fucked up a bit. Do I just rush Fortune and pay my way to links and social stats?

Goro
>If you hear any rumors you'll let me know right?
>Ayyy

*coughs into hand* DICKHEAD

SEE YOU IN A BIT GORO, FUCKIN' SCRUB

What the hell is up with this, why is Jack-o-Lantern's level so low? I'm not going to fuse my Jack Frost regardless, he's useful since I don't bother with autist painter, but it's just weird that this fusion would result in such a low level.

Adachi does repent though. That's the whole point of his arc in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

You get charm every day but mon / thurs boosts it.

On rainy days you can gamble staying longer than usual for more charm or if you have bad luck a small guts increase.

That's only white cats with blue eyes.

Is there any way to fix the screen resolution?
Text on the second line is getting cut off during 3D cutscenes and that's bullshit.

Told him I'll meet him in 2-Chome for a good time.

Sounds like an overscan issue

because they decided to have Jack O' Lantern be the "babby's first Magician persona" this time around.

is the writing better or worse than p4

Random jap name (Takeshi) Potter
Having people weeb out saying Potter-kun brings me endless amusement

I named him Sumaru Kido

Fusing personas of the same arcana will result in a persona of a lower level of the same arcana

Yeah a lot of people seem to be having this issue with this game because Atlus ignored the safe zone.
You should be able to fix it in your TV's picture settings or if you're playing on PS4 there is a screen size option in the system menu.

Are you on PS4?

Go to PS4 System Settings, Sound and Screen and then Display Area Settings, that might work

I'll check it out.
Thanks.

Oh, that makes sense. I didn't even notice they were of the same arcana.

> P4A

anyone have an answer for the first question?

>Yakuza goon I've been searching for shows up
>Makoto's less than subtle ways fucks everything up

I will throw you over a bridge woman let me do the shit you're blackmailing me to do