/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread do your little turn on the catwalk edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00148930&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=13708$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
privatter.net/i/1844542
erotica-generator.net/
twitter.com/ren20121111/status/835168476960415744/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder

Betas aren't allowed to act fly.

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Kek, they're selling Komaeda's HPA sweater in AmiAmi.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00148930&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=13708$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Mugi!

nth for Sumohara

I miss DR3 desu.

I've just noticed that all the DR (game) protagonists have green/greenish eyes...

Reminder

Even if they look this pretty?

I swear the contrast between moekiyo and tulpaman is like the ulitmae gap moe

Koko!

Weedmom is best girl.

The only thing I miss about it is how much of a trainwreck it was desu.

That girly pose isn't acting fly

>YFW moekiyo was just as much of a creepy fucker as Korekiyo and signed up to commit a horrifying murder

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

My beloved Saihara can be a model if he wants to!

Kaede was doomed from the start, huh...

Koko!

For some reason I could see her dating Hoshi (it's the cig, probably) and now I can't stop imagining Hoshi as Hagakure's new stepdad.

Kaede has two smugs, doesn't she? Now that I look at this, I might make a maskless smug too.

Koko and Mugi!

Should drink bleachssu.

But he's a manlet. Only ones among the cast becoming models are Kirumi and Korekiyo, especially because they nail the androgynous look.

>not smug tenko

Guess Amami was the protagonist in V2. Was pretty obvious anyways.

It's not fair....

I have smug Kaede, Saihara, Rantarou, Korekiyo and Kokichi saved.

So my good friend, MG, is currently watching the online playthrough of chapter 1 and is currently at the trial. Nobody cares but I found these reactions kinda funny:
- Her favorite is Kirumi
- She thinks Ouma is a milk cartoon whenever he fake cries
- She loves Angie so much she hates her
- "The killing gamessu. Start the killing gamessu. Well, there's your killing game! You're fucking dead"
- She backed into the corner of the room out of pure fear when Tsumugi's skin turned pink
- She's analysing who I've mentioned appearing in other chapters to try and figure out who doesn't make it past Chapter 1 and she has no idea what she's in for
- She realized what I meant when I said Rantaro's personality is best described as his talent

We don't really need that.
We already have this.

Nice. There was a Hoshi one too, but I lost it

I like her but she already has great reactions in game

>Smug Moekiyo except he isn't smug and is doing a worried :3c face

Korekiyo!

Kaede!

Kokichi!

Together, we call our group the KK-

actually we should probably change the name

She looks like a retarted animal that dosen't know how to breathe.

How can we make her popular /dgr/?

DELET
Koko!
How have I not seen that one before? It's so cute.

But it's still possible to bully him...right?

That is an extremely cute idea

Put chocolate in her pussyssu.

Simple answer:
You don't.

Ku Ku Ku Klux Klan

>Shinguuji
>Akamatsu
>Ouma
>SAO
even worst
welp, i tried

posting best girl!

No delete, Only pancakes!
Popularity isn't really important. As long as I like her, that's the only thing that matter.

Also, triggering prople around is fun :3

I want to compliment her so i can get that face out of her so immediately spank her ass so hard it will knock her out unconscious. After that i will drag her body Hitman style into my room boasting my catch to everyone i come across my way (probably will make Himiko cry). After getting in my room i will strip her naked and tied her to my bed. After that i will slap her until she wakes up and then i will make her see how i cum in her stomach. Then i will take a chair and watch her cry, scream and struggle to make my semen get out of her stomach while being handtied and legtied.

post cute Tenkos

It's like asking to make a garbage dump smell better.

I came here recently so I missed the wild ride. Do you have any nice Mitarai art/memes?

If he was that messed up then I bet his reactions to being bullied would be extremely entertaining

I've never been so ashamed of my keks

privatter.net/i/1844542

L-lewd...

Hello /drg/
What bout if we post Fujisaki&Ouma images?

Here!
There's Korekiyo in it though...

NO! ONLY HAPPY KOKO IN MY HOME WHILE THAT CUNT BECOMES A FUCKING MEATBALL!

Cute Ouma and another loli.

I need sauce of that best girl!

Anyone can do a short fapfic of Ryoma mindhaccking Tsumigi, Mikan and Tenko into becoming mindless sex dolls?

It is important

I have a couple...
Nips really turned seku hara into a meme
I love Mitarai btw best boy.

You see comments like that fucking irritate me to no end. It's why she fucking killed your ass. If you had just literally pounded her hot soaking wet vagoo none of this shit would have happened and maybe she'd have probably get over her retarded plan and beliefs. She was literally a typical otaku and their problems were they couldn't get laid. All she needed was dick and she would have been fine. She works at fucking bars and nobody touches her. Danganronpa was her chance to get laid like in her favorite episode of Kiteretsu which was episode 53 like Danganronpa 53. She wanted to get fucking married on this show and have a romantic sexy honeymoon at the love hotel. That's why there's a fucking love hotel to begin with. Who better to be her bride but her hero from Danganronpa 52 which is Amami Rantaro? She chose you to share that honor with her but then what do you do? You cuck her out of her nail painting and ignore her while you paint another girl's nails. You fucking disrespected her and hurt her feelings. You deserved to die for making her throw away her original plans and just deciding to live out her delusional Danganronpa fiction plan. You could have prevented this. It's all your fucking fault and until now I've never hated a person this much until I met you. Fuck you Amami. Just fuck you.

Eh~?
Didn't you tie him up and force feed him pig feet?
Or was that someone else?

I should make a normie folder

erotica-generator.net/

Here is your (You)

Oh no...
The tumblr is invading...

>Ryoma
Why would Hoshi even do that?

Nah, that was me.
I untied him eventually because he refused to open his mouth so I could force feed him and he eventually fell asleep.
As much as I bully him, I treat him with the love he needs.

Will you write more?

Because that user wants to self insert.

I want to milk my beloved Saihara's breasts as he moans from how sensitive his nipples are!

Normie Tenko a cute!

Why are you fucks still here knowing V3 was the last game?

Once per thread user (Unless you can do this fapfic: You do it and I write whatever you want)

Tsumugi clutched her hands tightly around Rantarou's soft hair, pulling him even further between her quivering thighs. He was licking her pussy like a hungry dog with his tongue expertly rolling over her clit, intermittently running it up and down her moist lips.

She knew her master plan would work. It was uncomfortable getting the quality Noveselic chocolate bar up her pussy and keeping it clenched between her legs until her beloved stepbrother got home, but it was worth it when he came back to find her naked and spread eagle on the table, waiting for his tongue and lips.

It wasn't long after Rantarou began eagerly finger-fucking her that she felt herself getting close to coming, especially when he began to begin sucking on her clit like a lolipop. She came with a scream of his name around his fingers while the chocolate oozed out of her pussy like cum, dribbling onto the table and making everything smell heavenly.

Rantarou slowly pulled his fingers out from her and sucked her flavor off of them. His mouth was covered in melted chocolate, the cocoa-colored melted liquid dripping down his lips and chin as he smiled widely.

"Thank you for the mealssu".

That's an interesting character to self insert into, I give him that.

Who are Junko's closest friends in bonus mode? Especially when it comes to V3 characters?

Husbandofagging...
...and watching people hasbandofagging...

It's the only place on the internet that relies on actual translations in order to discuss things, and it's the perfect place to waifu/husbando post.

Do a story for this:

Friend rewatched trial 3, Iruma was actually pretty mean to Kiibo. When they named the members of Angie's cult, she just said "nooo, there weren't 3 people but 2 people and 1 machine!" Like, wtf girl

I want to nibble on his cute nipples!

Are they improved?

Fucking kek

twitter.com/ren20121111/status/835168476960415744/photo/1
this person draws very good art of best girl! desu

Yes yes.
Definitely.

So while we're here, why not post some NDRV3 fic ideas?

You fool, he'll get out if you leave him completely unbound. Chain him up or handcuff him to something, at least.

My beloved Saihara and I getting married and having sweet passionate love during our honeymoon trip in Paris

because everyone here is autistic

>Hoshi was all set to give Tsumugi a glare, but it faded away when He got his first real look at Tsumugi.I mean sure, Hoshi had seen Tsumugi before, but not REALLY seen them. Not with these new eyes which Hoshi now had. His eyes had been opened.
>Tsumugi's soft legs. Her nice Buds.
>Her very agreeable long hair.
>Her....Bush.

>In point of fact, Hoshis mouth went a little slack and there may have been some drool.
>Other parts of Him might have been wet too.
>It dripped on Tsumugi and Tenko joined in.
>Tsumugi didn't seem to mind Hoshis fluids though. Any kinda of fluid dropping on Her was fine it seemed. "ewww" She said but Mikan got involved half way it turned to a "owwwwwww".
"owwwwwww"!
>It was a "owwwwwww" of pleasure.
>It was the first of many sounds to come
>Tsumugi opened her mouth wider for stuff to drip into.

>They all kissed eachother softly. Hoshi whispering sweat nothings into Tsumugis ear.
>Tsumugi, Mikan and Tenko and Hoshis bodies entangled becoming one ball of body parts.
>It felt like there was Vaginas everywhere...even when there wasn't!

>They then practiced lots and lots of sex
Once they had finished practicing, they were experts!

>NDRV3 fic idea
Hmm...
Well, I want some cute fic of Angie painting or teach somebody, preferably Saihara, how to paint.

Get your hands off my son.

anything to do with best girl, i have waited too long

Entirely to spite you.

I don't see why people are insist on Iruma being "the only person nice to Kiibo" and then call other ships like Oumiu and Angmiko too abusive.
Like, yeah, it's not abusive or unhealthy but Iruma is constantly referring to him as a machine which clearly affects him and she pretty much cucked him for an Xbox at one point.
Saihara's the best match for Kiibo.
Jesus fuck.

See

Spotted the Amamifag. I heard your boy likes chocolate.

This, it's kind of sad that the characters basically don't get to show their stuff unless it's for plot and she's kind of creepy in that chapter.

Who's best girl?

Me neither, they have quite a nice thing going in bonus mode but it's not what I'd call a loving relationship.