Post godmachines

post godmachines

Is that Horizon 3? I've only played one and two so far. did you play it and do you like it?

pic related is another God Machine in Horizon 3.

pretty good but i'm not a huge fan of the map desu

is it still worth getting or is the online dead?
I've been wanting a new racing game for a while

Did you play the older ones? how does 3 for example compare to 2. in 2 i was annoyed at the artificial classes they created to race in.
>BMW 8 series is in the "sports car" class
>not the GT class
>Corvettes are all in the "Muscle" class
>not the GT class

>Cerrera GT is in the "hyper car" class
>not the super car class
shit triggered me to no end f a m. wish they just had flat classes based on performance points not type of car. i want to race muscle cars against supers and trucks against rallies.

Horizon 3 be full of God Machines.

meant to reply to

Not him, but I wasn't too much a fan of 3. I ended up selling it and going back to 2, and more recently 1.
They drop way too much shit on your plate way too quick. I mean, yeah, I can see how having a lot to do would be a good thing, but I preferred 2's system of, start championship, build car for it, finish.
I still think Horizon 1 was the best. So many nice twisty roads, every event has something different to do (in terms of different car class, etc). I enjoyed building a car to spec just for a handful of events, then selling them when completed. Did the same a lot in FM3. Best of all, no retarded "Cross Country" races.

just busted a fat rope to this pic holy shit

Lots of people play at every hour of the day.

I've never played Forza, but at least in the first NFSU, the Miata had absurdly good handling relative to the other starters, and could hold it's own against higher tiered cars.

Fantastic game

Beat me to it. My man

Wtf is this some old station wagen??

Stage 3, 10 sec quarter mile on street tires, 35mpg highway, nice quiet interior. It is the dream and the promise.

Coyote swap and a turbo big enough to suck in medium sized dogs! We might be /thread.

Sorry, supercharger to suck in medium sized dogs.

I only play offline except for forzathon events, and it's still fun as fuck

Very clean. You should feel proud mang