>tfw couple of games go fine you literally tear through the other team
>other I can't even leave spawn

I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=TMSSzcHDsxQ
apex open mic for lunatic-hai vs meta athena
the moods change so fast

Best couple

Just a few more days

Here comes T.Racer! The T stands for The best girl!

The enemy has a teleporteur.

Hana Song!

How are hitscans at all a counter to Pharah?

People think hitscan = instant dead Pharah but she has a hell of an easier time killing you than you can kill her, especially when there's a mercy up her ass.

About as much of a counter as Reaper for Roadhog.

le forced maymay

>korean is a spoken language

YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO POST A SKIN IDEA FOR YOUR FAVORITE HEROES RIGHT NOW!!!!

they're the closest thing pharah has to a counter but you're right hit scan heroes still struggle to kill her.

You should never expect anyone to solo anything.

If Pharah is giving you trouble, Widow is the best hitscan for dealing with her, but D.Va can also help a lot.

But then idiot solo Q players view both D.Va and Widow as troll picks for some reason.

If you can't kill Pharah as a hitscan you probably deserve to get a rocket shoved up your ass.

Is overwatch borked for anyone else?

PLACE YOUR BETS

strawpoll.me/12684566/

Tuesday could be THE day.

Sombra wearing a loose T-shirt and looking generally messy like an actual hacker would look

My dad works at Blizzard and he said that Widowtracer would be confirmed on Tuesday. Feel free to screencap this.

youtu.be/TMSSzcHDsxQ?t=3m36s
Holy shit

>chu makes it clear he considers the relationship between the "big 3" a cornerstone of Overwatch's story
>I'M SURE HE'LL CONFIRM MY PREFERRED SHIP AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST REAL STORY EVENT THE GAME HAS GOTTEN

Fucking retard. Why are all shippers so stupid?

>Solo Q
>Expecting Mccrees and S76 to do their job properly

You practically have to pick widow even if it's suboptimal (they have weeb and/or monkey) to stop Pharah from shitting all over your team.

He could toss a fucking hug in there and confirm it that way or even in passing conversation. You act like he'd need to devote an entire comic to that one fact.

How does a decent Ana main git gud at dps, I'm sick of idiot children

This is what cancer looks like.

pick a dps hero and play it until you're good?

He's going to keep the question of their relationship and how it fell apart going for a long time. He's not going to blow his load early unless he really is the worst writer ever.

>that Mei wall and speed boost at 3:44

Holy fuck koreans have no chill.

The relationship, whatever it is, isn't the focus of why things feel apart. He said that in the same breath he admitted there is one. So no, it could be at any time he just feels like squeaking it in.

Reminder that these people are allowed to post on blizzard forums

seriously is anyone below gold? I don't think i've ever seen someone lower than that.

people in bronze with sr lower than 500 have their sr hidden on their profiles dont they

fun fact: D.Va is the best pharah counter

That's just a healslut. Try this.

Last season 28% of the population peaked in silver/bronze.

yup, it was supposedly to help curb people intentionally tanking their rankings to get the lowest SRs possible.

>shows quickplay stats
Who gives a shit?

FIRST CRUSADE REINHARDT THAT SHOUTS "DEUS VULT" FOR ULT

PRE-NUKE ROADHOG

WOODY AND BUZZ RECOLORS FOR MCCREE AND WINSTON

Good hitscans shit on solo Pharah. And if she's getting help from her Swiss gf get help as well it's only fair. Zen + hitscan can work. I don't know why people expect a solo hitscan to 1v2 the enemy Pharmercy.

>89 hours in the current competitive season

how the fuck?

My roommate cant get out of silver. He tends to be a little inflexible getting stuck on the "well i have 3 golds as dva" train of thought. Plays dva too much in general even though she should be a fine pick at that rank.

>Woody and Buzz recolors
Actually want

Symmetra players are actually just bots.

No really though, it's just a NEET.

>those people on forums who start with:
>Im a gold/plat/low diamond-

you click right off that shit and you find something worth actually reading

WE DONT NEED A D.VA CAN YOU GO REINHARDT.

Diamond is at least in the "this person can probably play" range. Anything below that is questionable at best. Platinum shitters is like a containment zone for the idiots of the game.

>tfw so good at 76 that I can deal with pharmacy practically by myself.

Never let the pharah flank you. You should be flanking her.

How do I get blizz to give me d.vas old damage back

t. low diamond :^)

Does anybody else feel like the first few seconds of the menu theme are just...anti-climactic? Like when it starts up, that very first note--as soon as those horns blare it just takes me out of the mood.

Childhood is wanting Ana with Soldier, adulthood is realizing Dva makes mor sense

I'm afraid i turned the music down to 0 about nine months ago, user

QP matchmaking is so lul it almost makes me want to play ranked again.
>everyone in a game at least lvl 200
>some silver borders
>one level 17 on our team
>maybe he's a smur-
>picks bastion
>never goes turret
my sides

thats why I said "low" diamond. While diamond is full of a lot of shitters there are a few that have some sense of right and wrong.

Also fun fact: 90% of the dva whiners on the forums either didnt play ranked at all or were gold

I have the opposite problem, every time I see someone who is < 25 they're some master level smurf.

why do people think that rein is better?

>can't kill anything unless it's in his face
>can't save teammates unless he has ult
>movment ability gets him killed half the time
>can really only counter rein and dva ults
>sheild that only takes 2000 hp to kill, where dva can block infinitely more
>less health
>no second chance
>no second ult
>ult that doesn't do much damage

D.Va is best tank

ngl having picked this game up recently it's a real pain to try and get some useful practice in.

Bot matches are too easy and just make you pick up lazy playstyles. No one takes arcade seriously so it's difficult to get real feel for how the regular game works because a lot of people aren't really trying/ are intentionally trolling. Then if I qp everyone else on my team and the enemy team has at least 100 hours logged, and are obviously way above my skill level.

doesn't die immediately and is better at engaging and controlling team fights.

>office has nothing but a duffel bag in the corner

Is this his room or just his office?
Which room does he sleep in?

Widowmaker is so common in quickplay that Pharah, McCree, Tracer and Zenyatta are virtually unplayable. Sombra and Orisa are also heavily affected but that's not their only problem. Sombra cannot stealth because good Widows have like 60% uptime on their ult, and Orisa dies to 1 headshot and 1 bodyshot. Even with Fortify up she melts instantly.

But she's not going to be nerfed because most players are gold and below and don't have to fight GM Widows.

>play QP
>get matched with silver frames (I'm level 75, not much time to play)
>they only spam hanzo, widow and the occasional reaper
>lose every game with them
>the enemy silver frames are godlike tracers and unkillable anas
>"lol go play ranked if you wanna play seriously"

>play ranked
>get matched with golds/diamonds
>hanzo, widows and 5% hitrate pharas
>get stomped every single game

I fucking hate this game.

Serious question, can widow see sombra during her ult even if sombra is not behind some sort of barrier? It's hard as fuck as sombra to know when you're actually invisible.

I know it shows a big ass DETECTED when you stealth and widow has her ult active but it seems weird that she can see you in plain sight.

You're kind of right though in QP widow and hanzo are in every match on both teams. It really changes the dynamics of how people play.

Post yfw this happens

probably a room with a bed

I love how quick play game results are exclusively based on which team gets the autistic grandmaster widowmaker main and which team gets the autistic platinum widowmaker main.

His bed or another bed?

His ultimate is broken and guarantees free pushes with no effort required.

Because Blizzard wants Overwatch to be about diversity and yet to have a gay male couple/character. And being "representative" in games can be good for reviews and stuff. Granted they made Tracer les so that might be it for the sake sex stuff

desu QP generally has decent matchmaking, but sometimes you're gonna get games when one team is obviously getting that forced 50% meme going for them.

Like that one match that was so onesided I actually had to check the skill rating of all players.

Our team had me in plat, one unranked, and everyone else in gold or silver.

Other team had one plat, one gold, and everyone else in diamond or master(and they were actually trying). Can't do anything but leave at this point.

Rein will be the must pick hero for every match until blizz stops making maps revolving around chokepoints the size of Rein's shield.

If you deserve it, you're gonna climb... but it's going to suck and take literally hundreds of games.

I know the forced 50% shit is a meme, but there really are times where i get game after game in QP where the average rank of the enemy team is 1-2 full ranks higher than my team it's bizarre.

It might just be the time of day I play, desu. I'll have to figure out what time lots of newbies will be playing and queue for qp then.

Or manages to instalock Widowmaker first because there always 3 people who are Widow mains. If one switches or ragequits, someone else will take Widow immediately.

>tfw playing Widowmaker in QP is EZ mode since there's a guaranteed no enemy Rein and most people run in 1by1

you must not be that good of a Pharah if a Widow is stopping you from doing your thing
A good Widow can shutdown a good Pharah in some cases but most of the time you should be able to deal with her

>put down supercharger
>basically give your teams symmetra a free potg

nobody ever plays rein in qp and it sucks, but I can't blame them. Any time I try to play rein literally nobody gets behind my shield. Two people are snipers doing fuck all and two people are flankers so I just stand in the choke until everyone else gets murdered and so do i.

>A good Widow can shutdown a good Pharah in some cases
*most cases

But you also have a point, I personally just fly less when there is a widow and don't get too high or directly in her sights.

>QP matchmaking is so lul
Fuck off reddit.

Even in comp nobody stays behind the shield until masters. People don't think about positioning until then.

Post low-tier player stats

Having to be constantly aware of the enemy widow's position when no allies ever call out anything makes playing pharah way less fun
jeez that's a long sentence

literally how, he shouldn't be able to die more than 9 times in a minute given the respawn timer.

And it's not just as Pharah, but as anyone except tanks. Widow makes the game less fun.

Nah

Even if he had 5 mercies ult him in that minute he still shouldn't be able to achieve 20+ deaths

She really does. What I hate the most about widow though is that she just doesn't feel like she fits in the game at all. She feels like she was added to satisfy the sniper only shitters who would cry if they didn't have a hit-scan sniper.

I mean she does at least give pharah some troubles but other than that she could easily be deleted.

Nah. And it'll be canon too to top it off.

Widowmaker and hanzo are literally the only reasons I absolutely loved the tank meta for.

Battles of attrition are way more fun than instant kill shitfests.

Also, I want to fuck Tracer so much.

>delete Widow
Hope you like seeing Pharah more.

Terrible

anyone here at /OWG/ playing Quake Champions beta

Is Nyx TEH REI to D'va's Asuka?

its true that the NDA for this beta will lift after tuesday?

Why does it feel impossible to win in QP?

At least post art for it that isn't shit-tier.

I literally said that other than pharah

People aren't trying to win in QP

It's also starting to bleed into competitive too

>starting
ecks dee

Pharah is pretty!