Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/spell=223166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/v/ is making fun of us again

Who here playing on Hellfire TBC server? Retail sucks atm.

Please respond

Please level with me

everyone is making fun of us

we make fun of us

>US

>guy flying just stole a chest I was going for
I officially hate 7.2

That's what we deserve.

Does it mean we're fun?

Daily reminder that Blizz time gated the raid to drop in June because ffxiv has an expansion coming out at that time and they are terrified that they will take the chinese audience who now consist of half of the five million subscribers that are barely keeping the profits above maintenance costs

Link, and I shall destroy them.
Feel the power of the arcane!

>stole a chest
what
I've been playing with my best friend for a while and we can both pick up chests

oh

well now it makes sense. Is that why the invasions are at shit times like 3 am because it's daytime for the fucking chinese?

Nost won.

Chests disappear after about 10 seconds. It's not uncommon to have them disappear right in front of you after trying to ground cuck your way up a cliff or something.

it vanishes after a few seconds. I was riding towards the top area, and saw him land, take it and fly off. by the time I got up, it was gone.

>just got clean house achievement on hc mode
So this confirms my suspicions that all they did was make hc into normal, mythic into hc, and mythic +something into mythic. Didn't even bother to properly fix it either.

>tfw Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 2
Oh god it makes everything so much better.

they did new tuning for the M0s
but what's more important to understand is that kara, arcway, and CoS didn't have multiple difficulties
and nobody bothered to change the achis
you can't do the achi's for other instances on heroic

It took you this long to come to that realization?

Before the year is over you'll be sharing a server with the chinks while they endlessly spam all chat channels with their incomprehensible gibberish.

>blizz even lost the twitter banter with ffxiv

it's not fair

>mat prices will no longer be dependent on leveling demon hunter bots in front of DHT, dk bots in stormheim, and bots of every tank spec below 110 in suramar
seriously though, it's been absurd this xpac (now that I pay attention to it and blizz is more open with it, it probably happened since blizz started getting public with bans in mop) to see mat prices rise and drop with ban-waves

Wait they removed the requirement of doing invasions in all 4 zones? Why? People could've waited a week more and still would've legit had it.

>want to get legendary wrists on prot warr before next mage tower round
>5 left and they're all shit, its my last BiS
>have to grind millions of nethershards potentially or push my luck until the game is ready to give me one without me knowing

help

will you be around in stormwind later today? i missed out on a couple of pamphlets from the pre-legion event

Pasting because I didn't type it all out to be lost in a dead thread.

>random timewalking
>I'm now the group leader, also a healer
>before we even start tank goes "hold on i need a second"
>3 minutes later no response from tank
>start vote to kick tank
>vote failed
>notice just now all other 4 guys are guildies
>another 3 minutes later tank finally comes back and we start
>stay mounted all the time (it was an outdoors dungeon, forgot the name) and not lift a finger to heal anyone
>only dismount to loot
>after last boss pat them on the back and say "gj all :)"
>hearth back to Dal and go about my class hall business while waiting for them all to quit group

Felt good. To be fair they pulled through pretty well with only a couple of single deaths.

The more they damage the more they heal is the idea for disc priests, no?

oops meant to link that to and I'm still pretty sure it's because we had NH for 2.5 months when the patch hit and there were like 300 guilds past 3/10M

>Get Echoes of Battle from Obliterating PVP gear
>Can't obliterate PVP gear

I hve most legendarys in here jelly?

got a source that isn't the deepest darkest reaches of your ass?

basically if the random system blizz had in place for it had made the first 1 or 2 during normie hours, it would've been fine
instead though the first 2 invasions were while most people were working or in school and the normies lost their equivalent of tendies and spaghetti all over ribbit and the forums

>Spend over 100k shards trying to get leggo bm shoulders
>Nothing
>Run one dungeon with a guildie
>Prydaz

Shoulders are getting nerfed anyways.

Has to be gladiator.

>have shoulders and belt
>alt

I don't care. I want to experience the spec the way it was meant to be played, even for a little while

>Armies of Legionfall: 840/12,000 (Honored)

full set jelly?

>read my wow news on mmo-c
>see off topic thread about swedish attack
>second reply
>Ban me if you like but I bet it was the religion of peace again with their usual truck of tolerance.
>[Infracted - Religion-bashing]
remind me to never leave Veeky Forums

welcome back, welcome back

Nost won bros. They fucking won.

>guy feeling the need to repeat something everyone knows, as if he'll accomplish something by it
these people are just annoying.

>level rogue
>realize i would enjoy a simple minded BM hunter more

I don't know how people haven't learned this yet, but anything outside of the class discussion forums on mmo-c is a joke

im just going to leave this here

>Being so autistic that you discuss politics on a videogame forum

>Concordance of the LEEJUHNfall

mmo champ is nothing but blizz does anyway

they hope they if they ban anyone that tries to say something negative then the game will be better off

>spriest in arathi blizzard complaining about low damage
>he literally sat the entire game camping goldmine and doing nothing with 10m damage total
>his defense was that he was "defending" when no horde were even going for GM
how screamer would you rate this on a scale from 1-10

Sounds about on the level of the guy who kills the third Botanist plasma sphere and then is surprised when we get 2 stacks.

>want to replace 2 860 frost relics
>have 910 Raid Finder Titanforged shadow relic
>get 2 relinquished relics
>both 880 shadow

1-3 nap
4-6 main
7-9 alt
0 you guys decide

> being an actual social retard
Sometimes I wonder why I even stay here, I feel like everybody else is brainless

would you trust this gnome as your arena teammate

why don't the wheelchair girls have their legs amputated, and use the same prosthetic limbs like the other two?

2.5 millionX15 is what maintinence costs a month? where did you get that at?

I think disc priest is a lot of fun and easily the most engaging and satisfying healer in dungeons
> not liking getting 10m+ crits on bosses and killing them even faster

best caster dps specs at the moment?

Any other Balance Druids encountering this bug or just me?
My solar empowerment lights up even when it has no more charges left and stays that way until I spend all my lunar empowerments.

In the picture I have no stacks of solar empowerment left but it's still lighting up.

idk why don't you have your brain amputated fucking screamer
yeah, and the moon icon doesn't change with its charges

No duh blizzard is making decisions with their only real competition in mind

>alliance pvp
>not a human or night elf female

into the trash it goes

Never played tank and levelling a prot pally, any experienced tanks got some tips for a noob?

>2 months until the mage tower is rebuilt

>not liking getting 10m+ crits on bosses and killing them even faster
It doesn't work in m+.

affli

When the new champion comes out, will it be better to have the Champ slot upgrade or the new unit type?

Keep aggro and use your defensive spells

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

fix latency tolerance

Will it reach 100 in the next 24 hours?

What?

I wanna make an alliance character but am torn between making them on Tichondrius or Sargeras.

Sargeras has an enormous Alliance population obviously, but Tichondrius has a more even balance.

Which one would be better if I wanna do a mix of PvP and PvE?

Neither in raids, but I run shadow in organized play
The hits are not small, though, even without being overloaded

explain?

/console SpellQueueWindow yourusualmsherebutslightlyhigherlikeabouttwotimeshigher

I hate this copypasta because it makes me feel sad and lonely

is the game really dead /wowg/?

Why did the Horde and Alliance suddenly start working together again in 7.2?

how so

No, this general is just a shithole of basic pessimism

>Try guardian out just for the hell of it
>Weapon says to utilize moonfire to take less damage

I did not even know you can use that spell in bearform. But why is that even a thing? It just feel so out of place...

They're not. Legionfall is a combination of all the Class Orders.

wowhead.com/spell=223166

>only 3 broken shore WQs up at any time
>only give 75 rep per
>150/12000

JUST

Reminds me of the past and how I still haven't got a falcosaur mount
I feel like whoever decided to repost it was targeting me specifically

a-anyone?

okay good i can't play ffxiv because i'm too poor to afford a new computer
glad i can still play wow while it's alive

tichondrius is nothing but twitch kiddies epin minigamers lul kappa

bane?

afflic overall, but you'd still be better off swapping to demo or destro on some fights
frost is in a similar spot, where it's also great, but would be better off going fire on some fights
MM was great for the first 3 days of the patch then got nerfed back into the ground

sargeras is much better for raiding. you can guild hop every week to get into progressively better guilds
if you want wpvp just cross realm

How hard is the class challenge for guardian druids? I need to get that new bear form for... reasons.

They used to use faerie fire for the same purpose, but moonfire is a lot more fun and it fits on the dot tank

Is there some kind of quest you have to do to be able to obliterate PvP gear?

Well, I hope you enjoy legion! I'm having fun with it so far, haven't been as engaged in an expansion since wotlk

uhhh, even beyond that, galactic guardian is the strongest talent on its tier by a fucking mile

also because playing bear got so fucking boring in WoD and MoP after the mop bear rework that literally everyone quit the spec
because the prio was literally mangle->not mangle
and honestly an existing ranged dot for droods was a good choice and bear feels a lot better in its current version with ironfur mashing and swipe as your spammable shit ability

>Make all characters with a different name and personality
>Some of them are paired off with other alts that fit them best

I am not even on an RP server. I don't know even why I did this? When I know nobody will know about it and my alts won't ever interact with each other.

ass is pretty simple too