hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

SHadowverse.

What's the most cancerous deck to rank up fast?

xth for taunt warrior is tier 1

Pirate Warrior/Quest Rouge

Pirate warrior, as always. Just try not to fall asleep.

THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO CRAFTING WAYGATE AND ANTONIDAS.

DON'T CRAFT CARDS YET YOU IDIOTS

i love me some sexy curves

that's why I said in theory

thanks user I was too lazy to do it myself. RIP my anus

Is handlock back or is it a first week thing?

I miss that deck

i think fel reaver is a safe craft. huge overstated minions with no relevant drawbacks are always good.

>wait until streamers play the game for me!

Do it, there's nothing quite like the feeling of infinite fireballs.

Also it's about time you got one of the best class legendaries from the classic set.

>not playing C'thun paladin

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Its fucking crazy how I dont own antonidas, yet mage has been my second most played class since beta, and I own every single other class legendary.

Well, except alakir, but who the fuck runs alakir.

>people call it OTK Mage
>it takes 2 turns

???

dont talk shit about winds man

Don't. Apparently waygate giant is better. You only need 3 combo pieces (Alex, 2 giants) and you can run 4 giants (2 x arcane, 2 x molten). It has a higher winrate vs Pirate and Questing.

Exodia Mage has a better winrate vs Taunt Warrior and in the mirror. It is weaker in the others.

My winrate is very high with it from ranks 9 to 4. It's good against rogues since they're not running saps.

elemental shaman decks

I'm betting it'll be shit tier soon. Hope I'm wrong, I miss it too.

Convince me not to craft lyra and priest quest.
I know its a shit idea, but im feeling it.

Calling it now, Hemet is gonna break some deck in the near future.

>want to try some decks out
>need to craft the cards
>don't want to craft the cards in case I open them from arena rewards

Hydrologist is nuts. Y'all are gonna regret underestimating Paladin soon, 78% to get a given secret without having to actually put it in your deck is pretty nutty.

I don't have visions or lyra, is it okay if I take out those and the holy nova and instead put in +1 circle, auch, and blademaster instead? I also kinda wish it had more draw but meh.

Pic related. I have a warlock/priest dominance and I'm desperate after having my zoo get repeatedly shit on, send help.

not even uther likes his own secrets

Is Elemental Shaman supposed to be played as a control or aggressive deck?

Can't put my finger on it.

THIS FUCKING CARD
JESUS CHRIST I'M IN LOVE

Low-key, this card is nuts in Zoo, even without other Elementals. Just letting Zoo freeze a minion for 1 mana is insane.

Lyra floods the fuck out of your hand and is purely RNG. She's no Tony, but if you play her fairly early in the game then the ~3 cards she nets you can be used to answer SOME things SOMEtimes.
Amara herself isn't very powerful and gets absolutely shit on my exodia mage, but she does enable you to play N'zoth without worrying about them just running you over next turn.

Ice to meet you.

>"don't disenchant Wild cards"
>check my GVG and TGT cards
>it's just a few boosters of opened cards, nothing good
>disenchant all
Feels good, man. Like a loud fart when you're home alone.

Midrange so it depends on what you're facing

In that case I encourage you to craft each and every Troggzor and Vek'Lor of this expansion user.

Ohh lord, what will I do, the ohh so broken rogue finished his quest on TURN 5!

Spoilers: He lost

>Put 2 dirty rats in my deck to counter rogue quest
>Pull his novice engineer after he's shadowstepped it twice
>He's got no chance now
>Mimic pod into double novice engineer
>He still finishes the quest on turn 4

This cool dude has saved my ass a million times in Ele Shaman
>1 mana elemental for next turn activators
>Freezing warriors and rouges on turn 1 is insanely good
>Freezing quest rewards
>Freezing for mind games (waiting for your opponent to play more so you can volcano/devolve for massive V A L U E)

FEEL THE BERN

really dont know why hsg is complaining about rogue all day

I need to replace Brann and the Azure drakes on my jade shaman deck, what cards are decent ?

Glad to see that weeaboo CCGs are just a meme

hacked

Wew this one almost got me
3-0 against it thus far

What UnGoro cards do you run in a zoo deck?

The counter to rogue quest is to rush them down. I'm 10-0 against quest rogue with discard zoo.

>Rank 18
I bet he didn't even have all the proper cards

>Great card for aggro
>Insane card for control

Definitely my best pick for a sleeper card so far.

Man. Reddit is bitching more than /hsg/.

I just took the WotOG Token Zoo shell and slipped in Glacial Shard, Ravenous Pterrodax, and Devilsaur Egg. I haven't been fighting enough Pirates to warrant swapping Ooze for Crawler yet.

(((Blizzard))) has reconditioned the community to use this new speak.

All I want is to play quest paladin
But I know it'll end up being shit

Do you run quest? Can you post the list

Just play N'Zoth control paladin with double Stonehill Defender.

>Disenchanted Moroes

Wh-whoops.

>Blizzard fucked me over by moving Sylvanas and Azure to wild
>get 2000+ dust
>Just enough to finally craft Pirate Warrior
Joke's on you Blizzshit

But that's not quest paladin you fuck

Hey, Vek'lor wasn't troggzor bad, come on. Itbsaw real play in control warrior.

That being said, I really wanna craft Elise just because.

Giant works with less combo pieces and requires for there to be no taunt, but can work around one or two with a few extra minions (why not more giants, you should be running at least 2 arcanes and a molten)

Exodia requires more combo pieces but you can make it work with less, just not for infinite damage. Still, sometimes 2 or 3 fireballs are enough, especially if there are no taunts, since the sorcerer's apprentices can attack too.

They're different approaches to the same idea. I can see the giant version ending up more neatly polished, though. But I like how the sorc apprentice version gives you a bit more flexibility in setting up for a two(three) turn kill if you somehow don't draw all the shit you need for the OTK.

retard

Don't worry, quest rogue is a meme deck, no one will play it by the end of the week

Who limited run heroes here?

Same here. Rush them down and be extremely agressive, they seem to panic when you are nearing your quest completion. Also Fellhound is just awesome.

its so demoralizing to see the rogue pop in that quest, you just know, unless he is retarded I will lose within the next 3 minutes

Well calling it TTK obfuscates the fact that is guaranteed, since you skip your opponent's turn. What would you prefer it be called, Time warp TK? Time Warp Bursty Dead Fast, But Technically Not One Turn?

Any paladin deck that uses the new legendary?

TWBDRBTNOT it is

>Disenchant standard-legal Adventure cards

Quest Paladin sucks, unfortunately. Once Paladin players get off that and start working on more straightforward archetypes, the class will see improvement: the good tools are there, but people apparently would rather try and turn the raw value class into a janky beatdown-combo abomination.

I wish I owned Khadgar but I like Medivh so much

a-anyone...? tbhfam inner fire combo seems like it just takes up space most of the time

Not that guy but I'm considering disenchanting my boy Thaurissian, I had a lot of fun with him so I kind of want to keep him but I could use the dust

>you'll always be stuck with the gay prince

I have been messing around with both versions on the ladder and I can say that Exodia mage has a fatal weakness in dirty rat. I have lost a few games which I should have won because the warrior pulled one of my pieces out with dirty rat. Plus I feel that in the current meta, you don't really need infinite damage since there is only 1 class that will run taunt that I am constantly seeing which is Taunt Warrior.

Why not disenchant some of the shit legendaries from that set, like Executus?

Yeah, my arena paladin made good use of both him and Uther

Control Paladin would use it if they still had strong win conditions. N'zoth's payload is too small now.
Midrange Paladin loves it, but nobody's developed an optimal list with all the new tools yet. It's definitely there, though: too many good new cards happened at every part of the curve.
Quest Paladin wants it, since games usually go to mid-lategame with them and they tend to play lots of small stuff they can buff. It won't accelerate the quest, but it's still exceptionally strong.
I don't think Aggro Paladin wants it, it's too slow and they don't make sticky enough boards unless they're using Murlocs, who might just get debuffed by Tarim.

>tfw crafted finja and going murloc shaman
fuck da police i do what i want

because he was grinded to dust day one

>Reddit
>The blizzcucks
>Bitching about there being so many duplicates
>The official hs chinese forum is deleting posts about dups there
Will they actually respond this time around and correct it?

No I don't run the quest because I think it's terrible in zoo. I'm at work now but can post list when I get home. Any of the popular zoo lists on sites now should work fine. I cut the eggs since had trouble activating them vs aggro and put in Corsair patches package for pirate Warriors which are very common in 5 to 1 area.

It's great if you're running that quest and queue into some priest who just got all the new cards and just wanted to play some casual 20-minute niggardry with witty emoting.

Mirror matches though are pure retardation, I don't think I've seen something so stupid in this game yet.

>didn't notice the last thread died

reposting for fun games

Any ideas?

>Maiev doesn't get a glaive

MAD/10

I guess that's true, I haven't really run into any dirty rats yet.

Now I regret dusting my moltens, I wanna try that version out. Guess I'll craft them again.

>start doing well with aggro druid
>run into taunt warrior every game

BLIZZARD DOES THIS SHIT EVERY TIME

They will ignore it and force the plebbit mods to get rid of it tomorrow. I expect a post from the plebbit mods anytime now announcing that all complaints will be moved to a mega thread which will make discussion impossible. The thread will then be locked in a day or two. Just watch.

just play glaivezuka

oh wait thats a hunter card, for reasons

too much work
it's a free skin

I've decided to dedicate my 10k dust to meme decks. Fuck grinding to legend.

mrgl mrgl motherfuckers
he conceded next turn
>inb4 rank shitter
having some fun

>Quest Paladin wants it
I've been enjoying quest pally in wild with ooze, brann and divine favors.
It's just like hand buff pally in that you need a good draw for it to take off. With a decent draw I can get galvadon out around turn 7, I usually tempo him out then finish them off with a ooze if they somehow answered him, dinosize is optimal but a handful of other buffs work too

My old arena deck just got fucked by all these new ungoro synergies. Straigh up curvestoned out of all matches.

there is nothing to correct. people think that by complaining enough they will get packs like with the MSOG. some people getting bad luck with packs is absolutely normal. blizzard made the mistake of creating a precedence and people will try ti exploit it by complaining about pack rng with every single expansion now.

You don't have to craft molten yet. You can wait for the meta to "settle" or that would be a waste of 800 dust. Try it with Arcane giant. My list runs 3 giants. 2 arcane and 1 molten.

I saw the thread when someone linked it, its a fucking joke
>I got 6 copies of this rare in 50 packs blizzard that means everythings bugged

murlocs are tiert 1 senpai theres no memes to them anymore