/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Nyooom Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/9vy76RKn

Last time on /xivg/:

K post c@s and lizards, lets just get this out of the way

Alright

So I guess all femroes are just complete cunts.

oh hey i made the list. how about that.

Someone said I should post it next thread. So I did.

Rolling for 61-62

Theres one nice one who posts here, but yes nearly all of them are cancer

no, i meant my character is on it for some reason so i had a little chuckle.

I want to fuck fujo.

rip

kys flat

I want to go and pet the person I roll but I don't know how to find any of them

What are you anons most excited for SB? I want a comfy home there!

Looking for an irl girl to play this game and fall in love with. I'm serious.

which one?

Red Mage, all the red Mage rapiers, seeing all the new BLM and MNK glamours, Shinryu, actually spending time with the Garleans again. Swimming might be fun, too

Calm down Elk

xth for middies

Not even remotely close.

sightsee log

wtf

Post more, cute flat chested middie.

flat...

You won't find them here. They're either lesbians, disgusting fujos, crazy or taken. Or all at once. Go outside, you'll have better luck there.

You're gay remember that

oh

I spend most of my week outside, I go on dates occasionally, but I'm so messed up that I just can't fall in love with someone who doesn't share my interests. Sad, depressing, childish, but true.

Post cool

Is this what you meant by cool?

Hurry up Stormblood please, I'm kind of excited for SAM after the story patch.

>Breaking our number one rule

Delete post or you'll get eliminated.

you wont wont find anyone here besides fully grown catfish also you sound selfish which is a bad trait, good luck with that homie.

Ah. Try to go to social events featuring FFXIV, game conventions, fanfest or in game social events. I mean this thread is a sausage fest.

I know some girls (female) but they're not looking, so. Good luck, user.

im going to learn today i mean die today

its okay the echo will save you
just ask guffy

I really don't think I'm selfish. Thanks anyway.
Yea I'll try that some time.

I want a pet lala

lalas are people

1-50 potd is like torture
Why do these retards have to clear every single room even when there's nothing in it

I want to heavy pet a lala

you can always leave it
and join another floor party or host a speedrun PF
or level the old fashion way with FATEs and duty ques
stop complaining

So?

i want to blow up this dumb bad poster

post clear and fflogs and in-game screenshot with visual proof of ownership of character or you are living in abject terror of guffy

All Lalafell deserve love. I hope you find someone right for you.

Weapon and armor upgrade.
I farm 51-60 for leveling. And every 5th run there is a guy who will check every room for that blue chest.

gdmit did anyone save the roulette image i missed it again

I hear you giggle like a little boy when getting fucked up the ass.

can you pet me

I enjoy 51-100 more for levelling
sometimes you get that retarded fucking thaumaturge with 20/20 aetherpool who just wants swiftcast even though he can't comprehend the intricacies of pressing fire I

We have been together for years !

Has there been any word on gameplay changes in 4.0?
Particularly tanks
I want to play the new expansion but they really need to make tanking more interesting at high levels

I wish that catgirl was my eb ;_;.

Anyone want their characters complimented?

Sure, why not?

Convince me not to fanta

Breached 11 mil for the first time! feels good

yeah but i dont want to post my character can you just say im cute and fun to talk to and have a nice personality

by doing what

No because I wouldn't know what to say other than "t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks"

No, I'm terrible at handling compliments

I don't mind people who want to go for silvers that's understandable
But there are so many people who just refuse to use the passage unless the entire floor is completely cleared from mobs and it's just such a waste of time

Hit me up.

please respond i need validation before i off myself

name a cutie for each

Tell them that you don't get more exp if you kill all the mobs.
I tested it, you get the same fixed xp modified only by your level.

I'm not sure, I don't design mmos, but I just feel like they are rotationally dull and could use more short cd or resource-based defensive abilities

But I guess that's a negative on any class updates? Why would they wait so long before announcing changes?

mute for all

Because they did the same thing last time. We didn't really know jack shit about what was coming in Heavensward ability-wise until like, a few weeks out during the press event at the castle when journalists got to actually play the game.

>Why would they wait so long before announcing changes?
Because they're still making money off of people who hope SB will be good LMAO
like me

>banana gives you the high heeled nin silent steppies
OmO

I need a redpill

R O E G A D A M E S

>not busty drk heels

How about a bullet instead?

She's pretty for sure, but she looks like she's supposed to be at the beach right now. Is that why she's confused?
I like this cat the way she is! Her hairstyle adds to a stern, intelligent look on someone who silently judges her party members with cold eyes!
A very good looking roegadyn, but she has predator eyes! She has a look that says "You're going to get taken home" and it worries me!
Me too, but this is a special chance. I bet they're fine as long as they aren't lalafells.

No but I can give you one

But wouldn't it be more sensible to give people time to digest information?

Maybe I have the wrong perspective, but I really feels like the creators are very poor at communicating their intentions. Is this because of the language barrier? Or do they think that people like to be surprised by their class changes?

No, they are just waiting because it's better to ramp up the excitement when you have new information to give closer to release rather than dripfeed it during this gap period, or worse, blow their load and tell us fucking everything now and have a total drought until release day.

The age of Mids will be soon.

Seems to me the inverse is true. If there are changes people don't like, they will behave rashly. Do close to the expansion release could actually blow up, while giving a few months to let things stew, players give feedback, and calm down from changes they don't like.

Oh well, I'll wait until I hear about class changes before ordering the game. Thanks for your replies and patience, anons :-)

I play a male character, so he can't be cute

Anyone know what this set is? I want to replicate it.

Alexander floors 5-8

the only people who would "blow up" are idiotic reactionaries who think their job is one change away from being "ruined" and when the developers inevitably don't stupidly respond to feedback from people who haven't even played them, those people would still bitch for an entire expansion about how their job was ruined when it's actually better the way it is now

yes it's bard

what does your character look like as your race's other ethnicity? i bet it will be more fun to create your midlander as a highlander and vice versa.

Midan Scouting set

Midan, boyo.

>floors
>5-8
REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Savage or normal?

normal looks the same as savage, but you can dye savage

It doesn't have any extra parts to it like alexandrian items vs proto-alex?

>Odin mooncatboy
cute now show fangs

are WAR mains the worst kinds of people?
what job has the best kinds of people?

what's the easiest crafting class to get to 20 for removing materia

nope