The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a cute

>Tellah
>"Master" of Magic
>Has to kill himself to Meteor
>tons of people figure out how to cast Meteor without dying

Is OP trying to tell us the thread is dead with that picture? At least Tellah has the good sense to stay dead after dying, unlike everyone else with a death scene in 4.

Imperils a shit.

Newish player reporting and asking for advice, should i do one more try on banner 4? the only thing I need right now is someone with wall, and my team is magic based, have 67 mithril, what do you guys think?

Oh look, it's the OP that can't wait for the thread to hit 750 posts to make a new thread!

nice OP

If you're looking for a wall, there's a new Keeper's choice up soon, assuming it's like the JP one. That might be a better roll depending on which banner you have enough dupes on.

bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html

Wait, and thread dies. Make it too soon, and get bitched at.

I will carry your sins, /ffg/. Lay them upon me.

>waiting for the thread to hit page 9 is soo hard!

you're a shit

I'm not going to be around in 40 minutes.
I don't want us dying again. We lost so many before.

seems like you weren't up all night and got lucky

So fucking little.

Isn't he a chibi child? How strong is Tyro?

lmao @ dat niggas feet
u no wut day say bout lil feet rite?

He can fight SSJSS Goku 1v1

He has a painted on face ugh.

You might now be bigger outside but inside you're still as puny as ever.

You did the right thing, OP. Let the kids whine.

>never killed yourself for your craft
plebian

Thanks for the link, I can now plan accordingly

There's no need to be upset.

How the hell do you guys fit so many buffs into your team in RK? You need 2 stacking shout buffs, protect, shell, haste... and then you still need to attack on top of it all.

Mako Might+Imperil SB

>How strong is Tyro?
Very weak.

You forgot wall, last stand, critga, enelement, and bubble

Is there some reason 8 isn't being added to BE?

I know in the west it's the least liked of the PS games it really fucking shouldn't be but I'm not here to argue that point, is it super popular in nipland? I mean Squall is literally Gackt so I imagine he went down well.

It depends on who you use. Carrying Tyro and/or Onion Knight can make up for a lot of stuff. You don't necessarily HAVE to carry everything for every boss, though.

>REEEEE WHERE IS MY SPECIAL TREATMENT
Ugh. FF8 fans everybody. Gooks especially hated 8.

Compared to the Sicarius he's smalltime.

I assumed they would be a big deal so they are saving them like the FF7 crew.

>Special treatment
>Just wanting units in the game when every other mainline game is represented at this point is "special treatment"

Here's your (You)

translate it weeb!

>japan hated 8
So fucking full of shit

BE > RK

It's true. Why do you think they swung fully the other direction with FFIX back to traditionalism?

Japan goes both ways.

uwot
i get by just fine using shout and wall

Loser. I bet you don't even use imperils.

Relics are extremely powerful

you should buy some gems and pull some, kupo.

i do

Stop posting your baseless fucking nonsense. FF8 was the best selling PS Final Fantasy in Japan.

Yes, it only sold well because it followed the master game, FFVII. FFIX's sales were hurt critically by FFVIII's extremely poor reception. Buyer's remorse so hard the sequel gets outsold.

Go get the plague.

VIII is kind of a big thing so they are saving their chips for Squall. He will likely bring in the Hybrid meta given how mage happy that game is despite Magic being nigh useless for combat there unless your name is Rinoa and you spam Angel Wing Meteor for 9999 times 10 or so hits.

My predictions on what gets what level star treatment for VIII:
>Squall- Base 5*
>Quistis- Base 4*
>Zell- Base 3 or 4 depending on if they liked his Memeagddon Fist combo
>Selphie- Base 3 or 4 depending on if they like her
>Rinoa- Base 4* mage that is comparable to Ashe and Victoria
>Irvine- Base 3*. Likely a better Sazh.

>okay lets not be a dick, ill try out the imperil meme team
>stack two (2!) on nemesis
>still does shit damage compared to NE
kys retard imperil memesters

Only because their players expected it to be great after FF7 being so well received.
That's why the numbers for 9 are awful, because FF8 was awful and they didn't expect 9 to be any good after the disaster that was FF8.

No, IXs sales were hurt because it came out right around the time the ps2 came out (hell, i think it came out after the ps2 if i recall properly)
Stop spouting bullshit and confusing 8 for 13

As much as I don't care about imperils, I assume that part of the advantage is the extra SB gauge gain from hitting the weakness.

>Only sold so well on the back of FFVII
>Sold less than FFVII in every region but Japan

Where did you get your masters degree in Business?

what nightelves are you talking about user?

so the invincible then.

>Quistis
>Base 4*
Keep dreaming, because if they do that she's going to be one of those trash 4* units only good for her tm.
Selphie will be 4* because she's the healer type unless they decide to make Rinoa similar to Krile for some weird ass reason.

>daily pull
>ticket summon
Fucking kill me
I just want the aoe steal

>Bring out a shit Rinoa
>Bring out Sorceress Rinoa later as a really good mage

I know how these fuckers work. I just want them to not make Seifer a 3* shitter.

JRPG usually do.
Do you not know anything about game genres and their markets?

It's okay, i haven't pulled a gold since mid players choice banner and i've pulled noctis and tg dumbshit past that point.

>Nemesis

>fuse 3 king cactuars
>no great success

But then FFX came along and outsold FFVII, proving that it was the true best FF.

>FFVII
>mattering

only in the downfall of Final Fantasy

God Rosa is so hot.

>Well received JRPG sequels usually sell less than the prequel in every region but Japan where it usually sells more than the prequel because it was so good even people who didn't play it buy it

What the fuck are you spouting?

>shit rinoa winds up 'okay' because of the whole healer/mage hybrid thing
>sorc rinoa is a 5* base with dc and her tm is her thrown weapon with mage doublehand and makes spells cast an additional time

Fuck off Rosa.

I'm going to daily pull for him instead after the disappointment of wasting 19 tickets and only getting another dupe Mercedes out of it. I'll ticket pull again for him on the last day of the banner if I don't get him with dailies.

Quistis is more popular than Selphie and we all know that Vivi's popularity made the 3*-4* go all the way to 6* as the first non-main FF character to ever do so. So Quistis is very likely to get that 4*-6* base treatment.

And that's all irrelevant now thanks to the fact that X and VII are confirmed to take place in the same universe meaning that the X games are officially part of the VII compilation.

Just do Snowy Plains - Beast on the plains so you don't want to kill yourself all week.

Oops, just noticed I'd saved the sample.

Popularity is meaningless half the time in BE unless you're incredibly popular.
Look how long it took to even give zidane and vivi 6*. Look at the V and VI units that are still crap.
Even 6* at this point doesn't mean a unit is going to be good as it is

RK keeps giving me Dark BSBs. Had Jecht first, meh, then get Garlands and his SSB so use him, now Golbez's BSB and I think he's going to be a main. What a tanky mage! Too bad he doesn't get *4 Support or Combat

oh nice, I saved the last one you posted. Beautiful picture

Does /ffg/ watch community?

True most 6* able units do suck but most people are more likely to use 6* able units over 5* maxes unless the 5* max is more broken than most 6* because the higher stats of the 6* not to mention the bonus hidden modifier that 6* units have.

>KOTR is finally out for ability shop plebs in Mobius
>it's been so long since I cared about Mobius that I forgot what my dream deck was

That old show? no. Best comedy on right now is Blunt Talk with Patrick Stewart

I ask you the same.
What prequel are you talking about?

>104 mithril

what anniversary banner would help me?

What job?

BTW, Garland's job is available too.

Is it worth pulling this frozen bitch if I already Cid? can 2 orlandeau and one elsa chain past 27 or will she fuck it up?

Jeez. it's hard to say. You have the makings of a physical team there. Getting a shout would really help out. Or some type of wall.

>use 5 mythril on anniversary banner
oh my, already had OK's BSB

You know what you have to do.

Yeah, I agree with the other guy that there really might not be anything that could help you immediately. There are some interesting banners coming up, though. The best thing you can do early is to try to go after the mentioned shout/wall and to build synergy. Refia only has one relic on the upcoming FFIII event banners.

Do you guys sell everything that isn't 4* or higher?

You should probably avoid pulling on banner 2 since the last thin you'd probably want starting off is dupes. Pulling on banner 5 could be nice to try and get yourself a shout and I could be wrong but I believe that glove currently on Tidus is a stoneskin for Ramza.

But really you could easily just pull on any of the banners or simply pull on none of them and look at the future events to decide which you want to pull on.

shes literally a cold orlandeaueueaeuauae

dont listen to pleddit.

A few 3*++ items can be decent if you're just starting out. Royal Crowns, Crystal Helms, Cowboy Hats, are great stat boosters in their synergy realms.

I kept whatever I could for the longest time, but eventually it ends up taking up so much space that it's tough to keep it.

Those are 4* base, though.

I blew a lot of tickets trying to get paladin before I stopped playing and dove in to RK. DRK was my first and is still my most developed job with a full 5* deck, but my most enhanced weapons are Butterfly Edge and Masamune.

>Yeah, I agree with the other guy that there really might not be anything that could help you immediately.

I'm doing it fine right now, I will wait and farm more mithril from the real dungeons(in the FF VI 12 right now), orb and level up my team. I still need to give a shot to the raid dungeons after I finish to buy everything in the current event dungeon.

Thanks guys

For anyone that's got the season pass for FFXV, if you sell the items from the booster pack+ is there anyway to get them back? I've realised that I need the Amiger Booster accessory but I must have sold it.