SICK OF THE NEW GOLF R DSG AUTO SHIT

FUCKING sick of wankers in their DSG bullshit nazi mobiles flying across my street hearing that piece of crap, REEEEE, thankful that Australia has such amazing hoon laws or else it would be worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoFJI32lSkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mad tho?

>hearing that piece of crap
Do you mean in the upshift-fart? It's not that bad, is it.
I mean I live in wolfsburg and every assembly line monkey gets a leasing GTI/ GTD/ R and thinks they are the hottest shit, you hear the BRRRAAAPP several times a day

Sounds like someone got walked by a Golf and is traumatized by the sweet clarion call of the DSG fart.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoFJI32lSkI
Them lighting quick shifts! wew lad

Shut up you're a wanker why don't you get a real car you think you're the best enthusiast because you drive a cheap civic and are just angry well you're dumb

>FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS

For a Golf.

>focus RS fags that assblasted cuz the golf is faster,looks better and more reliable.

Hey that's my dream car, but I'd never get an auto, only 6speed

For a (kinda) AWD 290HP with tuning potential, perfect interior, decent features including dynamic suspension control, awesome transmission (manual) looks beautiful, and is light and easy to toss around

Yeah it's a GOLF

I own an MK7 Golf R with APR downpipe, intercooler and new software for engine and DSG. Running 409hp and 510nm. I beat every Mustang and Camaro fag from the line. I love how they look over when we met at the next stop and they realise V8 will not help them and they lose to a 4 cylinder Golf.
>Car+mods 29k
>beat musclecarfags on the road - priceless

Its a fucking 16k economy car with a bodykit for over $40000

>opinion from amerifat who never drone one

Go have a heart attack ameriscum.

O B S E S S E D

I think VAGinas might be the worst group of car fans

At least muscle car bros know they're not driving a badge-engineered Skoda

Not an argument

A VW is just a Seat with the price doubled, or a Skoda with it tripled

>VAGinas will defend this because muh german engineering

Samefag

Of course I'm the same guy
It's fun to make you boyracers buttblasted

Look at the samefag having a meltdown, how cute

would you recommend the car ? im still deciding between this and the bmw m140i. Every review says its a great car but not fun. Whats your opinion?

Kys burgercuck

No you don't
But it's a nice story?

>assblasterd yuropleb

If I could turn back time I would buy again. The m140i is the better car on the track but for a daily driver the R is the best fun-car for the money in my eyes. The AWD System+Dual clutch and over 300hp is just perfect. With the 2.0l Tsi you can do both, beat V8s or drive like a econobox and safe fuel. Perfect car for me, with the mods even better.

>tl;dr would buy again

mk7 R for less then 29k ? where ?

You suck at making up stories

The sound of lightning quick shifts makes me want to vomit

Im not living in the U S and A you dipshit. In Germany you can get 2 years old Rs for 25k with manual and DSG starts at 29-30k furthermore im working at a car dealer. Now get the fuck out jelly amerifats

B T F O
T
F
O

But I want the 2018 with the Virtual Cockpit.

Amerifats in full damage control.

No, I really want one.

Because I'm too bougie to be seen in a Skoda but too poor to afford an Audi.

If you care so much about the interior and not about the driving fun the R delivers then you should buy a Audi A4 with smaller engine. Then you have nice interior for the same price. A car like the Golf R is a fun car for me so I don't care if it has the classic cockpit or the virtual. It's the speed and the sound that make me smile.

B T F O again americuck