>DLC 3 (Scheduled for April) will include:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quest
– 5 New Attacks
– 3 New Costumes
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free Xenoverse 2 update included:
– New level cap for your Time Patroller (up to level 90)
– New Costumes: Zangya, Bido and Android 15 (TP Shop), Metal Cooler (Future Raid)
– 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
– 5 New Attacks: 3 from the TP Shop, 2 from the Expert Missions
– Option to change the BGM in Battles
– New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament: Character Tenkaichi (specific characters only) and Group Tenkaichi (characters from sagas like GT)

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!JAxzQaYa!0UmeQ-1kTWVLpulgq6oClXfHqg3OISh5b1P3j-9mrto

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU9ig5HhLvo
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=860
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Zqebj0Rp0
youtube.com/watch?v=_k0wTWqqwhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright lads and lassies... I need to get something off me chest.
I see these posers, these so called 'mains' you all have...
And I'm sick. Sick ta death of seeing their ugly faces. How about ya give some of those in the shadows some love, eh? Ever tried something different fer once in yer miserable lives?

In this 'thread', ye can only post ya alts. I wanna see some variety up in here.

Not sperging just figure this could be fun and different for people. Show us what you got!

1st for no bully?

Seeing as i recently made a new robutt character, lets post robot/ android/ cyborg or otherwise lore!
FullAutisme.exe Running.... NOW

Buutts

Pozzzzting new buufu

FPBP

reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=KU9ig5HhLvo

worst poster

Is this a Transformers reference?

Howdy pardner!

I don't have any other characters yet.

Considering a namek, but I'm not sure.

Gimme suggestions.

Yosoro

I don't trust alts.

I should play my alts more often

Gonna steal your waifu and make her mine

>can only post alts
>have like three stand alone pics of my other CaCs

Whelp it's.gonna be a short thread

>Still no giantess CAC buufuus

Well here's MechaDeus, basically meaning "Mechanical God".
His name comes from the Megadeus of Big O.

I guess he's probably an Android similar to 16, 17 and 18 but using a Shinjin body as a base?

Ni-R0-b3 is an infiltration robutt designed to be placed on the namek planets and among demons (because they are similar in nature, the robutt only need make a few alterations to itself).

However the scientist and engineer building Nirobe were inexperienced nerds who lied on their job applications. So they thought ok lets cram as much tech into this thing! It will work better that way right? Hence how fucking thick and huge it is.

They unfortunately ran out of the same materials they used to make the torso and head, so they had no more good quality parts for hands and feet and legs,they scavenged what they could to make some decent legs and some strange stretchy poly fibers for arms, but the hands and feet are made out of slap dashed junk and other metallic objects and still manage to not fucking explode. Nirobe's voice modulator was damaged during maintenance by a bird that was trying to get to piece of toast that one of them left inside, but it will be fine.....

They had a galactic patrol radio set that one of them "found while out" and with a bit of re tweaking managed to turn into a very good quality set of sensors.

Also who doesnt love Infinite power LED lights right?! Lets just throw some of these fucking things everywhere! In the head and face and throughout various areas of the body! Thats why most of the pants Nirobe might wear are bright as shit, the light penetrates nearly every pair!

Oh and speaking of clothing LETS THROW A HUGE SPIKE ON ONE LEG!! THATS FUCKIN COOL RIGHT!!

HAHA YEEAAAA HIGH FIVE...... what the hell were we making again?

Oh well looks like Nirobe is functional, now get out of here you lil scamp! Were gonna both have a lie down on this table... together... and... think about robots or something... or sex.. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Is there any recommended mod for XV1?
I know XV2 is more popular for reasons but still

Does anyone know how to change a hair file in an x2m file to a hum file to use for my cac

I'm pretty fine with using my alts. Having different moves and stats for each of my characters keeps me cycling through em. Of course, I'll always prefer Maj, but having each of my cacs' presets reflect their personalities just keeps me from getting bored of this game.

modding isn't really good on XV1 since you have to extract and replace game files
you still can do it but it's easier to fuck up and break the game

Any mod that lets you switch Awoken skills? I want to fly on a cloud and hit people as a Buu.

Oh, I see, thank you for the answer!

race exclusive awoken skills don't work with other races
you get a abomination like pic related

use this CE table if you have problems unlocking stuff
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=860

Yeah I figured I could post someone other than the clam slammin swirl

So you're saying I can't have a giant buufuu with Giant Form Namek?

This makes me sad.

it has the initial animation
but the transformation doesn't work just like the golden form
you can however go ssj

This is Girder. An uptight Time Patrol accountant by day.
But, when the full power of his hair is unleashed, he becomes the Legendary Afro Warrior, slayer of men and layer of women!
Or something like that.

Being giant sounds fun.

Initial animation? What do you mean?

you know the one the character does when he transforms
nothing happens after that and you stay the same

Thank you user!

>Purple eyes
>Silver hair
Fucking Targaryens

Hey!

Name's Lavandita, and I'm the toughest saiyan around these parts.

Wanna scrap?

Uki!

I have loads of alts. Have a sprout

A spawn of King Piccolo who was turned to good by Goku. Later made a wish to become a true demon, through and through, and now he fights for justice

He's secretly a huge nerd who, despite being as big as, or bigger, than Nappa physically, is a huge softy and a gigantic nerd. His cool posing and calm demeanor is largely him trying to be cool and composed to keep people calm

>tfw no alts

my alts are rares

bump

get hype for Krillin, KikohoMan and best girl in Hyper DBZ
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Zqebj0Rp0

I made a rare of best girl the other day. Fem Earthling is fun as hell.

Gang w- I mean, meet up going down at the beach

leave your name race and gender if you need an invite

I have a whole squad! More not pictured.
The guy in the middle is designated as CC-24 (don't read that code out loud next to him) though he just uses his name, Alex. The codename stands for Conton Cyborg 24, as he is the 24th person to have successfully undergone through mechanical enhancements.

His design is a merge of android 16 and 20, with his brain remaining as the only biological part of him in a body capable of detaching parts of itself for combat advantage, while the process of enhancing was more like that of 17 and 18, with nanobots gradually converting his entire body into new structure.

The biggest drawback for the user is that artificially stimulated senses are in some regards not nearly as good as original. Because of it, he barely feels taste or can smell anything, and he does not feel sexual pleasure.

Broly is love, Broly is life
youtube.com/watch?v=_k0wTWqqwhI

but why though

>In this 'thread', ye can only post ya alts
Eww no, but here's my fridge for now

Android 58 at your service.

But everyone hates her, more so than the dork I usually post.

>look at thumbnail
>flying nimbus
Don't even need to click to know that it's the drifting buufu's alt

Slush here, don't feel like drawing now. But I know people have asked me if I had a tumblr or some type of account where I posted my art before.

Would anyone be interested in that? I'd obviously upload all the /dbg/ ones I've done already. Its most just my personal tumblr that I never really used but I figured I'd start using it lately to follow some art blogs and see what irl friends had one, if any, don't think many of them do.

But, lemme know if that's something you guys would be interested in or not. I figure not though since I'm just some random user.

Buutts REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally gets gangbanged by ginyu force

Impure!

Etc

Oh totally, though uploading the the booru is good too

Futa is cool by me

Post sick dodg...

see

>deleted
kek

Yeah, that's fine by me. Honestly might as well use this tumblr anyways, I've been tinkering with it on and off today anyways. No use having one unless I use it right?

Also I saw the other user's post. Yeah let me set some stuff up and I'll get around to posting it later.

Go for it my dude, it's good to have a place for your work

>that warp kamehameha

fucking classy

You forcing your shitty fetish just to bully Aubah is why nobody likes you, Nikita

my ridiculous headcanon is that saiyans weren't originally a race

they were one being, the god of battle which only craved combat and was eventually split by the otehr gods into what is not the saiyan race

That makes no sense
Why would the gods split another god so he could breed and multiply? They punished a god by giving him the power to grow exponentially?

in my RIDICULOUS HEAD CANNON that i've already explained is ridiculous

yes, the god of battle couldn't be defeated and only grew stronger obviously threatening the universe. so they decided to split him into a bunch of mortal bodies.

but these mortal bodies still exhibited the same ability to get increasingly stronger after every battle

in my head, it explains why no one really remembed what a super saiyan was and why it was only a legend

and it also explains why vegeta, the fucking prince has no idea what a super saiyan god is.

>archnemesis fridge race man tried to kiss me
Don't know how I feel about this...

>Want Buu Buu Punch
>have to go through the mini Buus mission until the game decides I've suffered enough
Rng was a mistake

do you want to use it or for completion sake?

Use it

is it actually good? it has a bit of a windup and i've not seen any real ways to combo into it since your character actually backs off to use it

what do you use it for breaking stamina?

rip smol ghost

Alright here you guys go.

hbcaketumblr/post/159318909946/art-for-dbg-on-vg

I think that's everything I've drawn for you so far.

Also someone remind me never to check out what the other boards are about. /r9k/ is fucking full of weirdos.

For any interested in watching Season 1 with me, the link is up in the Discord

It's got a really wide attack cone so it's mostly used for baiting people into it.

Thanks for the awesome art, man! Keep up the good work!

Not a problem. I'll probably get around to doing some more art for you guys sometime this weekend or maybe just posting random stuff I do if anyone is even interested in that, who knows. Its not good, mostly just scribbles and experiments trying new things.

Post creepin'

what does your CaC add to their peanut butter and jelly sandwich

go to's are
>honey
>banana
>more peanut butter

pickle posters will get gassed

Nothing but they make sure it's crunchy peanut butter.

My fucking man

>PB+J
No thanks.

They don't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Sprinkles. Fairy Bread PB&J.

What features would you like to see added to the game, or in XV3?

I want the ability to change the position of your characters on the main menu, and the ability to arrange clothes/moves by A-Z

COCAINE

>Sequential fridge transformations
>More CAC options; Saiyan Tails, fat/skinny majin choice
>More diversity in the CAC options
>A generic ayylmao race that lets you make people like Apuule, furries like the King, any of those aliens
>MORE BEARDS FUCK
>recolorable everything right out the gate
>color wheel
>color wheel
>fucking COLOR WHEEL
>no gender locked equipment, fuck you dimps I want to wear a dress

The game ain't improving one bit if the AI is as bad as it is now. AI needs an overhaul... Over all.

More transformations and races. Hell, I just want everything Heroes has

Team attacks, item arrangement by alphabet, a stable netcode, and moar clothes.

Oh, and an item that brings the drop chance in pqs to 100% if you have it equipped, make it a late game item to prevent breakage.

This nigga knows