/vn/ - Demonbane Edition

Visual Novel General #1413

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/moogy0/answers/115396182228
youtu.be/qObzgUfCl28?t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah. I replied to them once and that's enough.

If they really have issues with us they know where to find us.

>tfw the meme cartel exposing Irru&Co

^_^

im literally shaking
how will our guys ever recover from this

Dropping everything and going back to manga I think.

It's for the best.

They're confronting them, they're not in a position to recover from anything considering that's just some manchild posting on twitter.

Pretty sure some guy in VNTS went though the prologue and found it was mostly ok with a few small things to correct. It isn't total proof of it being a good translation, but the partials are out there and there haven't been all that many complaints about them bar a few typos.

You now remember Miu

>it's an irru and trip face off with the meme cartel episode
man, this is more exciting than the moogy and ixrec betrayal arc

your life must be incredibly boring if you think this is exciting

>moogy
Who?

nobody cares what the cartel thinks so episode lacks tension

think of where you are

/vn/ vs Chuee was more fun along with all the CC meme lines.

>tfw Quof follows coffeeflux
Damn traitor

I like Irru and co.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Say her name!

Are there any heroines with plump thighs like that dragon girl or whatever she is? I want more diversity in body types.

Guys im literally shaking, what if Irru and Trip stop translating vn's?

>E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
What does this mean?

It's too late.

Don't worry, his last post was less than a minute ago, seems like he's too much of a bitch to post anything in response.

Oh the image I posted was from my own timezone.

I responded seven hours ago, still nothing.

Irru and Trip should translate Damekoi or Parfait or something just to piss on the cartel

>Irru shut them down so hard they couldn't even come up with a response
Feels good, man

>random twitterfag btfo'd by /ourguy/ Irru
>tfw

Consider translating one of the following titles:
-Itsusora
-Parfait
-White Album 2
-Oretsuba
-Damekoi
-Saihate no Ima
-Asairo

That will get them absolutely buttmad

>Trip and Irru have become the heroes of the fanTL scene
I'm crying bros

>fucking scanlator scum decide to translate an actual visual novel, the pinnacle of Eastern media

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TRY TO TRANSLATE SOMETHING ONCE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE DOING IT

YOU SHOULD JUST LEARN JAPANESE AND THEN CONSUME JAPANESE MEDIA FOR ONLY YOUR OWN BENEFIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Oretsuba can even be translated
ask.fm/moogy0/answers/115396182228

Thanks you user

Is your group really just a two man operation?

They could do it anyway, butcher it, and laugh as moogy and the rest of the cartel explode in anger.

Yes

Moogy never says that it can't be translated, just that you'd need to be a really good writer in English in addition to being a translator and he doesn't think that an unpaid fan translator will be good enough. Just get Ken Liu or somebody.

He's lying, they're actually employing hundreds of underfed Japanese children.

Oretsuba is the ultimate hardest vn to translate, I doubt a pair of scanlators can make it justice

>Moogy never says that it can't be translated
Except in all those blogs he did years ago. The ones he ended up deleting because they were fucking embarrassing.

>fast
>mostly accurate
>against the cartel
>transparent with progress
>partials
Not much to really hate. Now if only they hadn't stated the Runa posting.

They didn't start the Runaposting though, but they're doing nothing to stop it. iirc Irru was posting with his trip on when it first started.

I do not even care about eroge because I am a plotge plebeian, but they are doing nothing wrong and have now become the god-emperors

I never said they would do it well, just that they could do it and make it horrible to piss off Moogy, hopefully add things like "lad" and "buster"

That's pretty cool. Usually groups consist of 4+ members. Just making sure who to give my thanks to.

>plotge
>plebeian
Pick one and only one.

Unless it's chuunishit

someone make a VN about this

>coffeeflux
who is this faggot again? why you people care about what a random moogydrone says

"care" is the wrong word, it is simply funny

Because the said moogydrone got btfo'd when confronted by Irru.

>add things like "lad" and "buster"
But I thought Moogy is a supporter of large scale localizations that remove all the spirit of the original.

My favorite VN is Remember11

He uses IRC to connect to discord through a bot instead of directly posting there,
he's that much of a hipster

There is a reasonable chance YumeHaven will pick up and translate Oretsuba, considering they'll have the resources to license it (they are a brand of Active Gaming Media), and managed to snatch Navel from MangaGamer. Based on how their Steam release of Shuffle turned out though, it would likely not be a pretty result.

It's a typo. just ignore it

I am like 190% sure you cannot actually sleep like that.

This is the stupidest thing I read on this general runaposting aside today.

consider translateing Parfait please, Irru senpai. just for the look on the cartel's face ... we'll need a camera too

You can, albeit extremely painful to do. You'll wake with your back all kinds of fucked up.

Are the afters in the extras section long?

Post more Maya

Not particularly, maybe about a third of a route in length.

Nope, extras are basically H scenes

What the fuck it just ended after literally 15 minutes and it didn't have a single H-scene.

Is my version fucked or something?

Majikoi a shit.

My bad, I forgot Miyako doesn't have any H scenes in extras.

if you're a kid you don't get those pains

Thank god, I was getting pretty rustled

Who is for anal?

i honestly cannot imagine what sort of person it would take to dislike majikoi

not Runa

Anal is literally for homos.

Me

what the fuck is a scanlator?

Emi.

Pick a loli, any loli

you can figure this out on your own user, i believe in you

>liking anal
Disgusting.. Sodomy is completely unnatural and a sick, deviant thing for humans to do. Literally only faggots need anal "sex" and defending it as "normal" by saying that most animals do it is the same thing to say coprophagia (eating feces) is normal for humans too cause animals do it, and by the leftists and sodomites logic, humans are animals too! If you are sodomite, aka a literal faggot, then you might as well go eat your shit.

Who is main girl in Hatsukoi?

Trip

>enforced route order
i hate this meme. I just want to read the girls' routes that I'm interested in and drop the vn.

runa

Runa-chan

all lolis

it's me, I'm the main girl in hatsukoi 1/1

RUNA RUNA RUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Honestly don't think there is one.

Same people who hate moege. Sad, dark individuals.

Read moege then, moebuta.
But now I think about it even in Japan moebutas read every route, because games are expensive.

>Runa-chan for anal
>lolis for anal
You people are sick.

Sung like this?
youtu.be/qObzgUfCl28?t=50

Majikoi is not moege.

>You people are right.
FTFY

But moege has this as well.

Wtf? I thought every VN had "poster girl"?

no

Midori is in the center of the art, but her route's basically the shortest and nothing special.