/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/pad
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
Egyptian Challenge Arrives!: 4/3 - 4/9
Dark Guardian Dragon Arrives!: 4/3 - 4/16
One Shot Challenge!: 4/6 - 4/12

>Extravagant Easter Part 1
[Duration]: 4/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 4/14 (Fri), 11:59 PM (UTC-8).

4x EXP in select Descended Dungeons

4/8 - 4/9: Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri Dungeon

4x chance for Skill Ups and ‘GREAT!’ or ‘SUPER!!’ EXP Gain will be available during the event!

1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (8 total)

2x Coins in Golden Mound

2x Coins in Ultimate Arena

Hera-Ur Descended!-5x4 Board
Fire Carnival

Experience of a Lifetime

Latent TAMADRA (Skill Delay Resist.) invades in Special Descended Rush! Coin Dungeon

1.5x Pal Points from Technical Dungeons in Multiplayer Mode

Latent TAMADRA invades and 20x +Egg rates in select technical dungeons

Previous Thread

>leave for the afternoon
>you fucks let the thread die.

/padg/ either needs to die completely or only crop up when actual news happens.
Oh wait, actual news has happened and it still died.

dead bread

Nobody wants to bump when the two circlejerk avatarfags start shitposting about their fetish.

Cuckbros were keeping the thread alive the best they could, but it wasn't enough.

I miss back when the threads were comfy. Seriously don't think I would have stuck it out this long without /padg/'s bitchiness to go with my own.

Alright, it's time to admit that these threads aren't viable anymore. The question is, what's the best place for us to go now?

I think the consensus here is that we simply move to /mbgg/. Doesn't matter if fags in /mbgg/ don't want us or not, pad is on topic. Let's start posting there from now on and bump this thread a few times so people know where to go.

Despite all the troll posting, /mbgg/ isn't fit for us, reddit is HAHAHAHANO, and I can't think of any other places with dedicated discussion other than Gamefaqs (yet another hahahano) and the PAD Forum which I actually no opinion on whatsoever.

I like /padg/s anonymity though, and more importantly it's the only place I can cutepost.

>Home-Ec Hathor already has art
The Japanese are fast.

Anyway, Veeky Forums needs thread IDs. It would alleviate a lot of problems as other threads likely have similar issues.

Back in PAD's heyday there would be art within minutes of a card's reveal.

I can't help but wonder why they haven't been introduced here yet. Isn't this sort of problem common on Veeky Forums in general? I can understand why some people would be against the idea, but if it could potentially cause people to clean up their fucking acts then I'm all for it.

I remember nothing showing up for the newest Hera-beorc evo, but I'm also not looking myself either.

It's only useful for boards with debating and long threads like here. But they always cry about muh anonymous whenever IDs are brought up because it would hamper their shitposting. We don't even have it as bad as 2ch - they have thread IDs and show your post IP throughout the site to help with filtering.

bump

Light dublits don't exist.
I don't think I've ever had this many dub mythlits drop so consistently.

>DAthena
>old and busted

thanks antonio

>who?

bride anubis

She's a cuckbro and is very supportive of Karin engaging in relationships with black gentlemen. Forget her name though.

>making Freyja cry

Reminder that /padg/ is dead because we don't have edition's anymore

Actually, it's because they keep holding off on releasing revo spade babe.

I miss hage posting. ;_;

You'll take your spades and like it.

what your end goal here? Chasing away all other posters before putting the final nails in /padg/ coffin? Or you don't care and just want unadulterated shitposting?

But I already like spade babe posting.

I'm not the shitposter, you couldn't sense the irony and seething hatred in my post? You need to work on your post sense, user.

ease off man, I'm just a cuckbro trying to get by in this world

I heard /mbgg/ likes you cuck folk, go hang out there.

Mate, go the /h/ interracial discord and do your roleplay jamalxkarin there. Stop killing /padg/.

I'm only a cuckbro on weekends

I'm a cuckbro full-time.

Based part time and full time cuckbros.

Sound like you know where all of the cool cuckbro hangouts are, fellow cuckbro. You got one thing wrong though, it's cuckbros who are keeping /padg/ alive as they're the only ones bumping these threads and making new ones at this point.

Will you faggots shut the hell up. No one cares if you're a goddamn cuck or not.

hey my cuckbros

is the radar dragon at the end of the oneshot random, or is it tied to your starter?

I'm too busy cucking it up to check, so thanks for helping me out

Not like /padg/ is worth saving when there is a dedicated shiposter makeing sure it becomes dead and stays dead. I wish you idiots will take the hint and stop making threads.

Please stop making these fucking threads.

We're moving to /mbgg/. This thread is only up to let people know that the migration has begun.

Please say your last words on /padg/, as this will be the true final thread.

I like the pazzling.

i just want people to stop bullying cuckbros/karinposters already.

We've had some good times together over these past few years. I want to go back to those times....

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to /padg/ tomorrow.

I hope the cuckposters die.

Hathor a best.

F

>/padg/ will be but a distant memory when Hathor and Nepnep finally get vindicated

It's not fair.

I will apologize on behalf of everyone to the cuckbros. We're sorry.

as a cuckbro I accept this apology

I have a dilemma cuckbros.

I just got the 6th latent tama, and I'm not sure if I save up my 297s to complete the quest, or I put another light resist on my Karin

what would you do in my situation?

Light resist on Karin! Always prioritize your spade babes!

Bump

Stop dying thanks.

I'm not dying, I'm a cuckbro.

If you're a true cuckbro, keep this thread alive.

too busy running dungeons with karin

Bump

>The cuckposter is one who keeps bumping this pathetic thread.

He's probably lonely. Like actually lonely. I was starting to feel a little bad for him, but he's been shitting the general up for so long I think he deserves it.

He probably saw the girl in his class he had a crush on kiss someone years and years ago which is why he started all of this cuck bullshit. He deserves it.

Is it possible to make a Revo Neptune cheese team for Arena like with Minerva? I just realized I have a Neptune and enough MP for a Puppeteer.

Why don't ypu find out?
Just search 転生ネプチューン

To the user who posted on /mbgg/: don't let the naysayers discourage you. Just post on-topic discussion and they'll eventually accept us.

I think I'll rather just not discuss PAD much at all than try to sort that thread out, especially since I don't play any of the other games in the discussion.
Wonder if the DBZ general has Dokkan Battle talk.

I guess it's better to let it die.

It was a good run at least, 4 years? Didn't start playing PAD till the beginning of 2014 and /padg/ was here even back then.

I blame juggler

Actually yeah, pretty much.
All downhill after that and the shitposting just helped finished it off here.

Yeah, I started playing pad at the end of 2013 when I first got a smartphone.
I remember Luci being the best lead back then, I saw Minerva going from useless to one of the best leads, I saw entire threads filled by jugglerposting, all those moments will be lost in time.

>my account is only 720 days old.
>I can't even blame juggler for this

I blame FE:H

What separated that from the 50 million other mobages like FFBE or GBF?

This thread is depressing. I'll miss you /padg/.

At least with Juggler we were all shitposting together. I'd much rather have that back than watch one faggot fail to force the same retarded meme for months on end.

Fair well padg I never go here but I'll never forget yea

I asked questions many times and they were always ignored or responded with shitposts. So good riddance padg I never knew you. I dont think ppl actually care anyway.

>The general that was cucked to death

>games I like are dying
>threads I like are dying
>communities I like are dying
>websites I like are dying
>everything I like is dying
[F]

>yet why am I not dying?

Another reason why cuckolds are terrible people.

Nothing wrong with being a cuckold, user.

It is when you kill off one of my favourite generals you disgusting cuck.

>le Nazi frog
Edgy.

Actually, bullies and racists like you ruined /padg/. Fucking arsehole.

>/padg/ went steadily downhill due to shit like spadebabeposting over the few months
>racist stuff only appears near the end of /padg/ lifespan no thanks to lespadebabe

Nice history revisionism. Your last reply from me, cuck"bro", you can bump this on your own afterwards.

I'm so glad this fucking general is dying soon
Maybe whoever keeps forcing the cuck shit can finally kill himself

How do you farm skill bind resist latent these days? I used to get them from coin mZeus/Hera but it seems they removed those dungeons from rotation.

You farm predra infestation and hope you get lucky. Also stop posting here, we are in the process of moving to /mbgg/.

>nobody stands up to the cuckposter and just ignore him
>people driven off because of his creepy autistic fetish and shitposting
>threads slow down
>people blame the game and not the cuckposter
How do you mongoloids just let this happen?

What is the purpose of water Valk in Kush team? I cbf to watch some autistic jap play for 35 mins to find out.

Elemental coverage so she can activate her Guard Break awakening
It requires 5 different colors, and she has a light sub attribute, which lets her actually proc the awakening. Without it she wouldn't be able to use it since there wouldn't be enough colors.

Her guardbreak for things like predras or tans in arena now that it has been buffed to ignore all defense instead of 50%

The reason for blue valk instead of the others is because you need light coverage since Kushi and Haku give the other 4 elements. Red valk can also work but might make Parv or Vishnu harder to deal with.

>posted literally at the same time

You can farm them in Special Descended Rush bought in the coin dungeons during events where they can invade. The current event has this going on right now.

This is probably the best place to get them if you can make a braindead farming team for it and coop with people.

Just how far can AHino go in challenge mode? I cleared KotG with Myr just to see how that would go, would I have to use her for harder technical challenge dungeons too? Unfortunately I don't have Radra/Yomidra to blast through everything, and other guides I found while looking around all seem outdated.