/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

Satele a cunt edition.

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2017/04/06/swtor-game-update-5-2-producers-livestream-coverage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting for the new thread
dulfy.net/2017/04/06/swtor-game-update-5-2-producers-livestream-coverage/

>No class changes because the class changer guy had a baby

How hard can it be to take laptop home, change numbers and throw it to PTS.

Third for best girl and orange butt cheeks.

Look on the bright side of things - at least we didn't get the Andromeda group messing with our game!

so confirmed that 3 guys / girls / trannies / interns / squirrels are all that is left working on this game.

So is SI story just about who knows the most ancient magic and then you suck up old ghosts to get more old magic than the other guy in order to stop his ritual magic

At least they're doing something right by leaving the current command xp in place.

It's all about who hits SSJ3 first

First act is Indiana Jones, second is hyperbolic chamber and third is beating the other guy to become a librarian.

>Inq Act II finally goes SSJ1
>Warrior just skips to SSJ2 after Quesh

>Warrior is Goku
>Inquisitor is Vegeta

Would fit LS Warrior and Occlus colicoid.

Was kotfe "My Bulma!" moment or is it coming later?

other way around
>Warrior is arrogant noble
>Inq is lowborn retard

>Warrior and Knight will never put their differences aside and fusion dance

Guys what happend?
After 3 years of not playing and unable to log in due to security key shit i can finally log in.

Also my guild is dead and none of my friends are online, how do i deal with this loss?

>Not Warrior and Inq

this has been a fun story so far

>Warrior and Inq fusion dance
>After Inq explains how to fusion to warrior
>And assures them it'll be fine
>And they won't go crazy
>And assure them again that they'll be fine
>And tells them that it'll be cool and to just trust them
>Followed by begging
>And more begging
>And more begging

>Satele practically lives in our backyard
>Never once comes to say hi to her son
>Only contact she has with him is to bitch about his boss

>Lives in the backuard
>Crack high on the grey
>Doesn't even visit
>Doesn't even make homemade cooking
>Only time she does something it to bitch about his boss for trying to get her off the grey

>Sucks imaginary ghost dick all day while snorting Grey

Is there a bigger failure than Satele Shan?

>Goes from Grandmaster of the Jedi Order to backyard drug addict

I guess she couldn't ignore Marr's "darkness" either :^)

who the hell thought koth would be a good character? literally from the moment he first opened his mouth he was obnoxious. he doesn't have a single fucking redeeming trait
fuck that guy

>Muh Zakuul!
>Valkorian dindu nuffin!
>I put bombs on the ship as assurance!
>Muh Gravestone!
>Muh fate!

>Outlander
>Outlander
>Outlander
>Outlander
>Outlander

>Valkorian dindu nuffin!

He was good to us :)

>there is not option to just nuke fucking everything after seizing control of the eternal fleet

I was in the same boat as you. So I recommend that you do what I did. Start an alt and play this game like a FPS. IMHO this game is better as a single player game. The class stories are just so much fun. Plus with so many of the flashpoints you can solo them in [SOLO] mode (with an awesome bot to help you).

If you do decide to play Knights of the Fallen Empire for the story do it with a Knight, Consular, Inquisitor or Warrior, as the storyline makes the most sense with those classes (It's mostly identical across classes).

If you want to find a guild to do stuff with that is possible too. But for me I am just enjoying this game as a FPS and turn off guild invites and group invites.

>Crashes ships.
>Tells Lana she owes him for those ships
>Claims Gravestone and steals it if you act like a normal person who is at war with someone
>He thinks it is funny having his crew try to take your ship not caring if you are sith that you could kill them all as sith are not known for their sense of humor

All in all Koth a shit. Koth is a huge pile of shit. I hated him off the bat. He has none of the suaveness of Lando Calrissian (whom they obviously patterned him after) or Han Solo and all the douchebaggary of Anakin

I'd definitely put money on Koth having been one of the player characters in the original tabletop campaign that KotFE was based off

>arcann is getting away
>tell koth to shoot him down
>"fight your own battles"
right then I knew I would murder his sorry ass
well desu I made up my mind about that much earlier

>The person you betray has glowing red eyes and standing around him makes you feel cold and like you're getting eaten from the inside

Did he seriously think it would end well?

>the person you betray is leading a massive army and was powerful enough to tear zakuul a new asshole, go toe to toe against arcann and is carrying the immortal emperor inside him

gg koth you absolute twat

One would think Koth would not get the idea of betraying the Outlander after he survived multiple ambushes against Zakuul knights, scrapping hundreds of skytroopers and surviving encounter against Arcann even after being stabbed in chest with a lightsaber.

You'd think that Lana had told him about you. How you for example used to be the go to guy for his Emperor. How you had stomped literally all opposition in your way. Had risen to the top and was basically considered the true leader of the Sith by Marr. Either way all the characters back stories are pretty impressive and should dissuade anyone from wanting to ge on their bad side.
Or Maybe Lana just left all that out.

Koth is a nigger, nuff said

>The person you betray is notorious for fucking assassinations ranging from cloak-and-daggar to poisons to long range sniping
>Also known for never leaving loose ends
Seriously Koth, I have my ship back. I don't care how strong the Gravestone it, I'm a very patient person

Let's betray one of these people, nothing can go wrong!

>Jedi knight who killed your emperor
>Jedi sage who can tear massive steel doors from its hinges
>lmao smuggler
>Trooper who is the definition of one man army
>Sith warrior is the same as trooper
>Sith inquisitor who is powerful enough in the force to rival your beloved emperor
>Agent who is capable of talking down a dark councilor, forcing him to flee
>Bounty hunter who can put down big name jedi

even the smuggler took down a few sith 2bh

Kira's weird, she approves of a light of dark side options

Generally when it pertains to killing empire or bad guys though

Because she's former sith. That's actually a spoiler if you haven't gotten far enough.

>Knight who is the chosen one
>Consular who can hurt you with blasts of force and not even touch you once
>Lmao Smuggler
>Trooper that knows nore tactics than what they teach in the Zakuul academy

>Warrior could crush every bone in you body
>Inquisitor needs to feed their Colicoids they brought from Balmorra
>Agent knows so many torture methods they won't even be able to identify your body
>Hunter could equally encase you in carbonite forever and force an incinerary grenade down your throat

every class is like top tier of their respective function

smuggler is competent despite it trying o make you like like a dumbass

>Battlemaster sneaks out into the woods often
>Lana questions him but never gets a clear answer
>He always goes to dp the worthless jedi master with ghost Marr

>Koth decides to look up what a "Chiss" is on the holo
>Reads about how they're prone to clock-and-dagger shit
>Turns the Gravestone right the fuck atound

>All of his crew are dead but there's no one else on board except for the ship droid

>The power goes out on the Gravestone
>Just drifting in space
>It's the fucking set of Alien
>And the Outlander's the Alien

I have hard time believing anything about smuggler.

>He doesn't want to mindlessly get headshots without effort as a space cowboy, or lift until he can punch droids into submission
LOW POWER

>Sith Empire is a failure, leave it behind!
>Meanwhile he has raised an empire full of babies in need of coddling

What did he mean by this?

Cute acolytes would do well to be nervous in Korriban. Who knows what kind of degenerates are in there.

Do not question Papa Valkorion.

is she nervous because she's inexplicably naked again?

>Battlemaster
>Only "trained" one shitty padawan who already knew how to fight
>Can't instruct actual gifted students
>Can't advise on military tactics due to position
>Can't remove Satele and support best buddy JC
>Can't encourage Jedi's return to Coruscant instead of fucking around in a shark infested backwater
Suffering

She is nervous because she is about to be pimped out

How strong is the JC compared to other force classes? Does he have any cool feats in game?

Doubt I have to time to level one fast through the story with only a day left.

>Council thought it would be a good idea to make the former sith be trained by knight
>Knight is egotistical, handsome, young prodigy
>Probably the first man who hasn't wanted to rape her

That'll work out just fine.

Oh it'll work out just fine.

I probably wouldn't have minded Kira as much if you yourself found her on Nar Shadda and had to actively curb or encourage her behavior, as opposed to having her dumped on you due to an MIA master and having the extent of her instruction being random questioning.

>Like Imperial Advisor set because it's a simple robe
>Top and bottom pieces look like they're made from different materials

REE

From the first chapter he is already lifting big objects so he is no slouch but it's hard to say where force users fall in terms of power.

Event ends sometime on monday so you have couple of days. You could just do everything up to until you get your ship and be ~35 level and then continue it at your leisure when you want.

Togrutas are the cutest.

Get off the holonet, Imperius.

thanks for reminding me.

WHORES YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY FOR A FEW DAYS

you have no self control or something?

Stop wasting your time

I did it again. Once again an easy opportunity to get the Legacy tag and I was unable to do it because I was lazy

I'm going to _kill_ Lana!

I know you will not

I know you will

yes. yes they are

Yes we need more

Goodnight /swgg/

ded

what is the meaning of life

reminds me of that one droid bounty you can get during the BBA event. Also the protocol droids you encounter during the final Shroud H4.

Context?

To see if he could. That's pretty much it.

Yeah, I remember that discussion.

"inexplicably"

>Only "trained" one shitty padawan who already knew how to fight
I'd imagine it was an attempt to more to make her more Jedi-like, personality-wise. We all know how that ended, though :^)
>Can't instruct actual gifted students
When Satele makes the Knight the Battlemaster, she does actually list that as one of their duties, but for obvious reasons that never ends up happening. Additionally, again if the Ziost and later stuff hadn't happened, I could see those other three points happening.

I'd say the weakest of the four, but still formidable.

So basically you wanted to be Kiwiiks?

Pic related

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women

I'm pretty sure I recognize that quote, though I can't remember where from.

Conan The Barbarian

I'm pretty sure when commandos being OP was brought up, Musco joked about maining one

oh where oh where has blind-fu gone?

Are veteran uprisings bugged? When it pops it says story mode and I dont get the daily reward.

I was under the impression that trooper was horrible. I am having a blast with my Vanguard! With Shae Vizla on DPS and me tanking everything dies so fast

Troopers are awesome!

Best spec for sniper?

not MM

agreed! Troopers are awesome

So either engi or virulence is good? Engi looks more fun desu

Less wanting to be Kiwiiks and more like I wanted an actual apprentice
>Nadia works with the PC due to related goals for a whole chapter, before acquiring her through assignment by the council and walking her through the basics of the force.
>Jaesa is turned by the SW themselves after an extensive hunt, with her philosophy changing based on decisions of the warrior. Becomes LS/DS caricature, but as a result rather than from the get-go. The realization of her as her own LS/DS self can have her at odds with the SW, even.
>Ashara is forced into a hard place with no options left due to actions by the SI, and changes through conversations into either some half-Sith/Jedi snowflake, or someone who is pretty DS in conversation.
>Xalek is actually the product of the acolyte system on Korriban, with you actually going off to train him or teach about the sith in conversation after he "graduates"
>Kira's placement with the JK is literally circumstance due to being left behind by existing master. Stays the same the whole vanilla story, barring a sudden reveal that gives her resistance that suddenly matches JK, Revan, and Exile in strength
This is not to say that the other ones don't have their own problems, but that in the end, they fit the idea of "your apprentice" far better than Kira.

Have fun with your sausagefest, I'm gonna go bang my padawan lol.

I bet you are the jedi that was picking up male troopers.

Would Sith be the kind of people who would kill prostitutes for their money back?
>After something is used up, it must be eradicated

SI is last class I need to get to 50 before Monday. Race/Gender ideas?

BT3 pureblood grill

bt1 wretched little human girl

Crushing Zakuul for everything they did to you.

Engi is the king of AoE
Look through the discipline path and you'll see what I mean.

I don't really mind Kira not being much of an apprentice. She makes a far better lover anyway.

Obviously.

I tried engi and found the constant pointing with your index finger to summon invisible probes to be tiresome, so I switched to virulence.

Not necessarily. Do you get thirsty again after having something to drink?

I think a whore that you enjoy is worth much more then someone you need to break in each time.