/bfg/ - Battlefield General

Previous Thread: >>>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldcp.com/battlefield-1-emblems/
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/BUSTER_G0NAD
vg247.com/2017/04/06/battlefield-1-dice-is-making-big-changes-to-the-devils-anvil-operation-to-make-it-less-frustrating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you not say "DLC is available for everyone", everyone keeps asking if it's free. Just say "TSNP is now available for $15"

Everyone ready for #FridayNightBattlefield ? Hmu on ps4 if you wanna play tonight

Fraggot666

How the fuck do I cope with this? Already sensing I will regret buying this game.

I copied without reading when I realized there was a new thread. Why the devil anyone would assume that (((EA))) would be giving out DLC for free is beyond me but I'll make a note of it if I happen to make the next thread.

After playing Verdun, I want manual bolting/cocking in BF1.

Single action revolvers are very nice with it.

Ok lads.. list your go to primary weapon for each class, and the runner up..
Hellriegel > Ribeyrolles
Autoloading > Cei-Rigotti
Chauchat > Benet-Mercie
Gewehr 95 > Lebel

>Assault: M97, 12G Automatic
>Medic: Cei-Rigotti, Selbstlader 1906
>Support: Benet-Mercie, Chauchat
>Scout: Russian 1895 infantry/trench, 1903 Experimental

Post WW1 pepes

>new French rifles, lmgs, shotguns, and subs.
>no French handguns
Why

>assault: autistico, then the ribeyrollesroyce.
>medic: rsc, then m1907
>support: Chauchaut, then the mg15.
>scout: spotting flare, then the martini henry

>MP18optical then autistico factory
>I don't play medic
>MG15 then showshit
>1903 experimental and spotting flare or periscope

>Autistico : M-10 Hunter
>Selb 1916 Marksman : Mondragon
>MG15 : Madsen
>M95 Infantry : SMLE Infantry

Ribeyroyal>hellgiggle
Selebaster Optical> RSC
Mg15 light weight>chaushit
SMlE Optical> m1907

>Automeme - MP18
>Mondragon Sniper - Cei Spaghetti Optical
>Baguette-Mercie Telescopic - BAR Trench
>1895 Ruskie Sniper - G98 Marksman

i like his design.
AGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>MP 18 Optical >Ribeye Roller
>Mondragon >Sweeper
>Lewis Gun Suppressive >MG15 Suppressive
>Smile Mk 3 Infantry >Lebel

Hey, faggots. Me again. 4 battlepacks.

Here's another 4. Thats it.

Post your

>waiting for platoons

face

>buying individual DLC packs

Honest question, has anybody here actually done this?

Yes but for halo

>service star with madsen storm tonight
I don't remember using this gun that much

I just did. Only bought the game a couple weeks ago and don't anticipate playing for long enough to want the second.

Assault: MP-18 or M97 shotgun (I rarely use the class; only if there's no one trying to eliminate an armored train)

Medic: Autloading or Cie Rigotti or Mondragon (I'm kind of an autist. I play the corresponding factional weapon).

Support Usually MG-15, but then again usually the factional weapon.

Scout: I have only played the scout for less than 10 times.

Ribey>A10 hunter
Cei-Rigotti storm>autoloading .35, forget which variant, I rarely play medic
MG15 (any variant)>Madsen
Martini-Henry>Russian 1895 Sniper

The second one is Russia

Who among of you here will wait for the DLCs to given away for free?

After 3-4 years

I'm going to write another post because quickmatch just put me into a game with 4 players or fewer for the 6th time in a row. Can anyone recommend a salve for my injured bum?

>see that one motherfucker hiding in a corner on your minimap thanks to a spot flare
>run over and surprise him with a face full of lead
Is there anything better?

I dunno, I get quite a thrill killing two or three in a row with a cavalry sword.

Hellreigel>Rickroller
Selbstlader 1916 Marksman>Mondragon Sniper
Madsen>Bar
M. 95>Smelly

The monster battlepack codes expired a while ago, sorry chap.

>Play on xbone reluctantly because all my friends and platoon friends do from way back
>Absolutely abhor playing with controller
>Get a keyboard/mouse adapter for xbone
Holy shit, it's like fucking night and day. I went from like a 1.7 k/d to easily managing a 2-3 k/d, score also drastically improving.

>None Shall Pass
goddammit OP how do you fuck that up

only game i've ever had a season pass for was black ops 3 and that was only because the ps4 i got came bundled with the game n sheit

bump

Dropping that flare from a plane and circling back to get 7 kills with a single dart drop.

>dart

think he did it on purpose

w8 how does dlc work on bf1
is that french map/weapon dlc available to everyone now? or behind a paywall

have they added any info into when the next patch is looking to be? I'm not playing the game until it's patched with the plane nerfs and platoons but if it takes too long I might just lose interest in the game altogether

apparently Platoons are coming by the mid/end of May

:^)))))) thank you DICE

paywall

If anyone wants like 60+ emblems here you go
Im currently using the iron cross.

battlefieldcp.com/battlefield-1-emblems/

What is the best shotgun?

Sawn-off.

all of them are viable

>They were wrong here, but taking the long term view they were right. I'm from the UK and in general it's still a colonial power in denial.

>Also everyone knows that only 1/200 attackers ever win this Operation because Sinai is fucking Helms Deep. No matter how close you get to winning the final sector, Gandalf charges down the hill using intensive scope glint with 8000 horses and wins. The Uruk-hai never really stood a chance in that situation, and Gimli blowing the horn was pretty cool too. If you want to see a great clip of Gimli pre-war, it can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vUOwz11x0Y. Following on from this video you can find Gimli's greatest quotes, which make for excellent viewing. I have no idea how this turned into a LOTR comment but I'm also high AF.

Model 10, everyone uses it.

After that the sawn off is incredible.

All good. I particularly love the Slug.
The worst is probably the 12g solely due to its small clip.

why is everybody acting as if paying for DLCs is some new horrible thing. shit you had to pay for the expansion packs for 1942, and that was like 15 years ago. this is nothing new at all

there are literally 3 servers that support non-premium players and i simply can't play the game i've paid for

They were $15with a shitload more content, almost like different games the way the maps, vehicles and weapons were designed.

i don't remember paying only $15 for old battlefield expansions
most of them were $30

But why

worst kind of players

>battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/BUSTER_G0NAD
Fuck these people
Pilot ban when?

because easy mode

press 1 button = win

you don't have to have premium to get dlc lol

>called him out in chat
>surprisingly even he agreed he needed to get a life

>this amount of self awareness

ITS NOT A CLIP ITS A MAGAZINE REEE

i need to start learning how to pilot

Havent played bf1 in a min how is the dlc? Are the french maps any good??

>Thankfully, DICE is working on some big changes to make Devil’s Anvil play better. In the video above, our man Westie reports about some of these changes, which are already live in CTE. First up, a ticket increase to 350 from 250 in 64-player Devil’s Anvil matches has been implemented.
>The Howitzer gun for the attackers will now also spawn five minutes after the start of the first sector push on Verdun Heights. DICE also made updates to some parts of the map to add more cover, and changed up spawn locations for the defenders to give the attackers more room to escape their spawn.
>The Elite classes spawn timer have been reset to zero for the attackers, too, to increase their chances of success.
vg247.com/2017/04/06/battlefield-1-dice-is-making-big-changes-to-the-devils-anvil-operation-to-make-it-less-frustrating/

>our man Westie
where did this guy even become popular from?

>55 fighter stars

Getting there lads. Also post stats.

Very imbalanced.

Aside from Fort Vaux which is the first time they've done a locker/metro style map right.

how do these people live with themselves?

Imbalanced to who though

One side wins pretty much all the time.

It's not as bad on Rupture, but on Soissons and Verdun Heights, one team will control all objectives and win by a landslide. I can't remember which way around the teams are.

Verdun Heights only collapses if the disadvantaged team doesn't capture the middle point first. If they hold that, it's ok.

Soissons, I'm yet to see the disadvantaged team accomplish anything. Usually devolves into the entire team camping on the spawn hill because it's too difficult to capture the lower level.

Are they ever gonna fucking nerf "fighters" bombing more than some fucking b52's. This is absolute fucking horseshit and you CANT shoot them down because LOL SELF REPAIR OFF-SCREEN.
I've never been able to kill the actual pilot with a sniper aswell, I did this multiple times in BC2 against helis and shit but it doesn't seem possible here. Cockpit made of titanium steel.

>AA
>AA Truck
>Get in fighter yourself

Contain your autism.

I got a copy of Polish base BF1 installed on my Origin. Any ideas if the They Shall Not Pass expac will be in English if I got it internationally?

>polish copy
there's no "polish copy"
you just have your game set to polish
your DLC will be in whatever the fuck language your main game is set to

Oh but there is and these Polish copies are a lot cheaper but you can't set the game to English for whatever reason.

not him but

>AA/AA truck
nerfs/tank food
>git gud in a dogfight against airsperg with 999 stars
Sure you can do that if you have 999 stars as well

I knew that name sounded familiar
Just had him in a game complaining about the enemy having AA

I guess he really wants to dominate the skies unopposed.

>CLEAR THE SECTOR.gif

for operations:
>your team might not have any, and they get permanently destroyed
>your team might not have any, and if you do you dont have access to it at will
>rock counters rock

>Westie
When will this youtube cancer die?

should i feel bad because i use the model 10a hunter? sometimes i use the slug also

its the only assault gun thats fun. i cant stand the matico

Yes
Try out some other stuff

Flammenwerfer clears the sector.gif

like what? most assault guns are terrible

The Sjogren Inertial is fun to use and still has oneshot potential if all the pellets hit

Fucking lel

>actual grills playing BF1
Wait what

you think thats a girl?

Nah I think it's a trap

>get in AA
hillnigger pops your head off
>AA truck
Implying vehicles arent stolen by 12year olds running their 1man light tank being totally useless
>Get a Fighter
I don't have severe fucking autism and even if I did I don't want to camp the spawn screen for 15 minutes just to snatch that plane respawn.
Make airplanes tougher but DISABLE that fucking repair holy shit,

If I need to kill planes I jump on the AA at home flags/HQ and wait until they're flying by, then blast them out of the sky when they don't expect it.
Planes should be flimsy, not tougher, given that they were made of cloth and wood.
It should be risky to make a low altitude bombing run when 6 lmgs and 12 rifles are pointed up at you

10A slug is really good but also hardest to master, potential for any range if you get good except extreme
12g backbored has very tight spread, good accuracy at medium and fast firing speed obv
I think those are the only 2 worth using because they're more distinct than any other variant

Best shotgun for headshot? I'm currently using the model 10 hunter but I'm thinking it's spreadshot hinders me.
>inb4 git gud

10-A slug obviously

holy shit, kys

>playing chicken with an incoming bomber
>fighter machine guns go dry, it's still not dead
>fuck it, WAAAAAAGH
>crash into them, double kill

Page related.

Just a friendly reminder that if you play with devs in #fridaynightbattlefield they are using that to test game balancing

You are literally paying money to do their job for them

My main issue is that they can just fuck off outside the effective range of any weapon on the map and heal to full health while they're reloading their rape payload again.

Either flimsy as fuck or NO repair. That they even nerfed AA is retarded