What's your answer to the problem of evil?

What's your answer to the problem of evil?

It sucks.

Guts will destroy the Idea of Evil.

Evil doesnt exist it is only your flawed moral perceptions

Evil is just aggregated bad.

Questions are concepts that exist only living in the mind, yet they're non-existent. too answer any fragment of imagination is pointless,as they don't have real application in reality.

Evil is a spook

Remove or subjugate all races that arent Turkic, since they are all malicious and evil by nature.

Evil as we perceive it is more or less meaningless to God.

From our perspective, we see someone get murdered and we're horrified by this act of evil. From God's perspective, not much has changed. The victim is fine; his body was just an accessory to the true self that is the immortal soul.

So we look at all the violence in the world and wonder how God could permit it, while God really can't imagine what's so bad about it.

Most of what we consider is just other people doing things to us, that we would/already do to them. IE ISIS thinks the US military are the terrorists, and of course we see them the same way. So the answer to that is we at least need to be intellectually honest, and put our egos aside and admit that each and every human is corrupt and to a degree evil. And there isn't a solution to this problem, it's part of human nature. It can't be cured like the flu, only managed, like herpes.

To cure true, pathological, unfounded evil we need to identify all psychopaths, euthanize them, and gas the international banker jews.

Everything that happens is in accordance to God's providence. Just because you may not understand the greater good doesn't mean it isn't just.

Creator is an imperfect being

>mfw I predicted this was a /pol/ post and I was right

Lost children was so fucking great

Impossible.

There is no all-powerful personal God who cares about humanity.

Evil is a necessary feature of the world. Without it, good would cease to have meaning

God is generally, but not omnibenevolent

4"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding,

5Who set its measurements? Since you know.
Or who stretched the line on it?

6“On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,

7When the morning stars sang together
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8“Or who enclosed the sea with doors
When, bursting forth, it went out from the womb;

9When I made a cloud its garment
And thick darkness its swaddling band,

10And I placed boundaries on it
And set a bolt and doors,

11And I said, ‘Thus far you shall come, but no farther;
And here shall your proud waves stop’?

12“Have you ever in your life commanded the morning,
And caused the dawn to know its place,

13That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?

14“It is changed like clay under the seal;
And they stand forth like a garment.

15“From the wicked their light is withheld,
And the uplifted arm is broken.

16“Have you entered into the springs of the sea
Or walked in the recesses of the deep?

17“Have the gates of death been revealed to you,
Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?

18“Have you understood the expanse of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.

Deities are fictional.

Normalfag genocide

fusion

*tip tip*

>going out of your way to be particularly moral or amoral

The greatest gift an omnipotent deity can give is that of free will (or at least the uncertainty of whether it exists), and that necessarily requires noninterference.

Why doesn't God simply start us all off exactly like now, except that everyone also gets to have a cake, if he wants?
It'd be Reality+, and you still get to keep your free will.

A basic acceptance of its paradox and impasse, that is, acceptance that it /is/ a paradox and an impasse. And therefore, that religious persons should stop trying to wriggle out of the problem with their historically-learned chicanery, and instead simply accept the problem of evil for what it really is: an impasse which together with other information should personally lead them to cease practicing any religion altogether.

Religious practice has nothing to do with the truth of religious propositions.