/wfg/ - Warframe General

Space aids edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.10
> forums.warframe.com/topic/783215-octavias-anthem-update-2010/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Clan operations when?
Tenno spaceships when?

never ever ever

Deleted mine, go nuts.

PRISMA SHADE.

Or rather trying to. Unfortunately, I suck cocks.

>rhino bp as daily tribute
why though?

>anything but the -75% discount

why though?

why though?

Because it's dumb and you're dumb for wanting it.

just fucking around
they're coming tho I think
that new kingpin system thats coming for clans or whatever and steve wants there to be ships you control with other people aswell

help me out /wfg/
i'm tired of being locked out of "sniper only" sorties, so what sniper is actually good

snipetron vandal

Vectis Prime. Rubico. Bringing a power-based frame and using that instead.

Base frames that are so ugly their market skins should be their base skins.

Ash and Ash Prime

Mesa

>run 2 exterminate invasions
>join for a third time
>it's defense now

>Re-enabled PhysX Effects for the very latest NVidia drivers
wew lads gonna have to check this shit out

The stealth kills in this game are so satisfying. really good animations.
The hate has to be my favorite.
You stomp on the back of their leg forcing them to kneel, and then you lop off their head.

Let them eat cake.

I hate updating my drivers unless there's a must have reason to.

this would destroy my PC

Fuck you.

His colors are ugly and the default helmet's fangs look more like muttonchops, but Ash is better designed than like half of the frames introduced after him. I still can't deal with Atlas.

>Not mentioning Zephyr.

>zephyr
>ugly
FUCK YOU

Excalibur.

>Five nitain extracts to give Inaros a head that would make more sense on him

Fucking hells, I almost want to try farming it over waiting for alerts

This is literally the face I made when I read your post. That was my actual reaction to your bad tastes.

>I still can't deal with Atlas.
N E C K

its not my fault if you make her ugly

Any of you fucks be interested in this before it never sees the dark of space again?

this was DE's doing, not mine.

Primed Reach or Grakata?

>Nidus and Hirudo are the playstyle of my dreams
>Can't stand the look of infested
It makes me feel ill. It's so gross and ugly I want someone to purge it with fire. Why are the ugliest frames the ones I'd like?

I wanted Nezha to be good.

both. I have gotten like 6 grakatas today so you can get both if you actually put in the time farming prime junk.

Why does the fps of the particles look so shitty?

Spam Frog with Ivara noggles.

Just wait for the Deluxe skin 10o!

prioritize reach > shade > jolt = voltaic strike > grakata > anything else

do NOT pick up high voltage or shell shock. they can be easily found in hive sabotage caches.

no

breddy gud

W-will it make Nezha good?

It will give his design more dexterous feet to grip your cock with.

>Nidus is literally cancer incarnate
>Little wigglers all over the fucking place
>Zephyr doesn't get feathers, just pointed edges that kinda-sorta look like wings
I would even accept it if they were made of generic warframe biometal or whatever the fuck. She's not bird enough. WUBframe is more bird looking than Zephyr.

>implying they're not just going to give him wheels for feet and Nova-esque jets on his knees so he can slide around Vanquish style

Jesus user that's lewd.
But how can that help the team?

Boosts morale for us footfags, of course. He will have the best cumcatchers (soles).

>7 Ember chassis
>5 Ember Neuroptics
>0 Ember Systems
Well fuck you too Ruk

rift torrent is pretty fun

>tfw somebody compliments your mallet song
I-I don't know how to feel about this

which resource thing doubles kuva? the orange one or the blue one?

>resource gain booster
not the drop chance booster

im so fucking bored of this game. i just want to sell an argon scope so i can buy some slots then uninstall

>FT ash in index

Holy shit this is easy. FT is just maxstr and boost eff right? Rocking a Karyst for deeps.

Does that bonus apply to power strength?
Because if it does you have some serious pain right there.

Is she at Corpus Mardi Gras?

no, its just damage
and it doesnt effect cataclysm detonates, unfortunately

Lewd? But it's a boy's feet, user...

Why does DE like giving their bosses invincibility phases and/or gimmicks to get rid of their invincibility?

>Ruk has his stupid ports that may or may not work depending on how the hitbox woke up this morning
>Lech Kril can literally go ten whole minutes without doing the attack that makes him freeze. Oh yeah, you have to do that multiple times before he drops the bullshit and you can kill him proper.
>Vor, both base version and void version. might even be the worst offender if Lech Kril wasn't on this list. Oh wait, he has a duo fight with Lech Kril. Literally just invincible shields and spawns ads.
>The Jackal is alright except sometime he decides he isn't taking enough damage to his legs despite being blasted by Soma P's and Tigger P's
>Stalker once he gets double dipped in Edge Sauce is a fucking outstanding example, with multiple instances of him standing there with a grey health bar and everyone just fucking staring at him, waiting for him to decide he wants to play again.
>Jordas golem doesn't have any invincibility but if you don't bring three other faggots with CProjection it's the most boring bullshit in existence as you wittle away at his mountains of health. Insult to injury is that he drops Atlas parts when he finally fucking dies

For a game where I'm supposed to be a sleek space ninja, I sure do a lot of waiting around.

i'd kill for a boss phase as simple as not being allowed to touch the floor for a few seconds and having to wall jump/cling around. or chasing them up some parkour tower as you damage them

Last thread someone posted an idea for a Berserkframe. Here is a bit of a lore blurb for it

>Created near the end of the Old War this frame was meant to be the Orokin's strongest weapon but before it could enter the battlefield the tenno saved the empire. Fearful of this walking arsenal's power it was sealed away in an orokin vault and forgotten. Now Ruk has caught wind of this legendary demon of the battlefield and seeks to claim its power. The Tenno must team up with the Steel Merdian and stop him

While anime nerds will look at the frame and see Guts, western cartoon fans might see more of a War Machine. This frame would have three built in weapons that work like Excal's blade and scale off the weapon mods equipped. A rapid fire crossbow, a fucking cannon, and biggo sword

Don't forget Vay Hek's first phase.

At this point, its no longer about being in the discord, its about Pissing off MonSHIT the nazi ring leader of the /wfg/ cabal of idiots.

It's more the cock-gripping bit really.

Think you could cum from a boy's dexterous toes, user?

Has the game become less generous with catalysts/reactors?
I got them pretty often before but now I've been out of them for a while.

seems like it to me, there used to be some random tater alerts/invasions every now and then but I rarely see them now

>5 days of statues in a row

Don't forget Mutalist Alad V

mesa

go

to

bed

I still want Furion

Beddy bye time.

I think I saw that fan frame on youtube but refresh my memory. Who's Furion?

What is this meme?
Its noon over here.

should i stop?
i was aiming for accuracy+any element, but i guess damage is cool too. i don't know anything about minmaxing or rivens, so this might be a stupid questions.

At least Salad bowl and Tyl Regor are unique. If these two were literally the only true invincible phase bosses, and just gave everyone else gigantic amount of damage resistance when in their 'invincible' phase, things would be perfect.

More than a few of them are literally just "I'm going to sit here, mere feet from you, and just ignore the fact that you're shooting a shotgun that can send assholes into space."

I. Uhm. I've never really thought about that?

trade chat's silly

if you'd like to find out, maybe we could have some fun in-game? i'll be nehza, of course.

Xenomorph-like melee frame that can switch between a beast form and a bipedal form, idea is that it would walk on walls and ceilings and it would also be unable to use equipped weapons. able to reflect damage and increase health and power strength.
I just really liked the idea of walking on ceilings and not being able to use guns.

So what do you trade anons do with your literal five digits worth of plat?

Don't tell me you guys actually buy Noggles and shit

I have no idea about pricing rivens, what should I try and sell these for?

Oh yeah I did see that, major downside is that it seem like a slower nidus (needs to gather stacks to scale into long runs)

Try to sell the AkLex riven for twice as much as the Lex riven.

I thought it seemed fun.

user, please control thyself before you shame the Lotus.

no! let me do this for you! the Lotus doesn't have to know...

its DE's shitty way of preventing instakills on bosses.

I don't have five digits.

Most of my plat goes towards slots and the one or two new prime parts I give up on farming. Or rivens for shit weapons I want to use anyways.

Might be fun in a group or you want to use wall climbing to be more than a press one button to cloak ninja but when you're high speed pugging I think it might get old fast

Aklex and Lex are definitely worth triple digits of plat, at least 200p for Aklex. More if you catch someone desperate for that extra DPS.

Dread could be worth something to someone attached to the weapon over Rakta Cernos for their bow of choice. Ignis will literally only sell because people are desperate to make the Ignis Wraith into something worth a shit when either version are only good as a slightly dangerous box breaker.

Maybe, but I wouldn't expect the entirety of the abilities to make it ingame, I'd even encourage them not to.

This is not what we were woke for.

or was it

True and I thought about it. How does a tongue whip that pulls a target close and eat them sounds? It gives him more tools to act as a not quite stealth frame

you're really going to pass up the feet of a frame eager to tend to your every need?

Wish they would just take 4000 endo off the reward table and increase the drop rate of forma and potatoes, especially since they never have potato alerts anymore.

Reminds me of the helminths, might work.

Lotus grant me strength. This is not the way we were taught to be.

You're going to get lectured by Teshin again, user.

You know he doesn't approve of this foolishness.

there's no charge, user. just you and nehza's soft soles.