fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

andyiverson.me/apps/fehmasssimulator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LOVE LUCINA

The real question is why there's a Mila Statue in Archanea.

So why does Rebdit hate Revelation so much?
I know you Redditors are here so go ahead and fess up.

>has a harem of six wives
I see you're gangster. I'm pretty gangster myself.

They're retarded.

Lyn!

Lyn!!

What's the best IV for Nowi?

>/feg/ will now call Revelations good now that they know Reddit hates it
Typical

Stinky.

At least, the /feg/ users among us will
Reddit users obviously won't

Please delete this rude post.

Whatever you say contrarian

Has Severa affected your life in a positive way? Share your favorite tsun stories!

severa stinky butt

Jokes on you I never hated Revelations.

>+ Is part dragon
I don't remember this in FE6.

What passives should I put on Eirika? I already gave her Moonbow for a special and she kills everything now.

Ninian is his mommy.

I'VE PROMOTED HIM, LADS
THE DREAM IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Nice.

Was just on the wiki's "Holy Blood" page.
"Like with Loptyr, Forsetti and Naga, Grima can possess those who have the full mark."
...Knew about Loptyr, obviously, but Naga and Forseti? Never mind the fact that the latter is as random as shit, where do we even find out about this?

The Jugdral games most likely.

Especially considering Forseti, of course, but where? Any FE4/FE5 nerds here?

Stinkcina

>Finally get 20k feathers
IT'S TIME

t. TurdAnon

Nowi is really good, have fun, user.

How did she go from that to this?

Delthea.

Oh shit it lived (lol

I want to be embraced by Barst

Don't post lewds of your wife, Hector.

Echoes Catria is uggo. She looked better in Heroes.

Why is his voice so sexy

>wasting feathers now when your king soon to come could use them better

blasphemy

big bunny

I-I unironically t-think Echoes Catria d-doesn't look bad desu

It doesn't matter where everyone is *now*, even if the newer thread isn't used it will still live and get used anyway (lol

same

Best girl.

Also how do you get that "Villagers Fork" thing that allows for class looping? Is it a one time thing or can I infinitely grind everyone to max level?

>other thread is actually gaining more traction

UH OH

>Trying to get Kagero
>No greys on the summon
>Go for the lone green in a sea of reds.
>This giant red wall of metal pops out
Looks like she's +ATK -DEF. Is that particularly good or at least decent to use with anyone combination of my current roster? I heard armor meme is the weakest meme compared to cab and flier?

YOU JUST KNOW

She looks fine in both, it's just that her grittier look in Echoes is a stark contrast to the "cuteness" she's known for appearance-wise.

>has a Hector, Draug and Effie
>wonders about Armor meme

So i just started chapter 4, and i haven't gotten conrad. how on earth to i get him?

It's genuinely her most well done art

>both are pro-Roy OP's
Looks like VenomRoy wins either way.

Should I sacrifice my +atk silver Klein to my +atk gold Reinhardt for his Death Blow 3? Like, should I hold out until I get another Klein to inherit? I'm not sure if I'd promote and use Klein anyway...

You're fine as long as you're running Hector and Effie, the others are only good for their buffs regardless.

Also my 5 star bonus on that banner got blown on a Fae, but I've been waiting ages for one to complete my dragon collection, and +Res/-HP seems usable enough if I slap Fury on it.

Isnt that meme the bad kind of meme though? I keep hearing how it's shit because a team of one movements is never going to kill anything without someone dying.

Who's hands are those?

Just play the game normally, he'll appear in a cut-scene after one of the maps and join you.

Pivot and Smite help alleviate those issues, but the main point is that you're going to need an armor team for quests, and you've got all the units you really need for it, so you should go for it.

I like Hana

hold on what the heck, apparently in echoes if you make your male villager a mercenary, then myrm then dread fighter, at level 10 you can promote into a villager and go through until you max your stats, and then change class to the class you actually want to be?

but this doesnt work for girls unless you have an item

how does this make any sense

That's what repositioning skills and ridiculous offensive/defensive buffing is for. Hector's Goad is especially important for offense because of their constrained movements. The defensive buffs are more for surviving magic attacks than anything else.

Does Setsuna want +attack or +speed?

How do you pronounce the name of Zephiel's weapon?

Thanks. i was worried because his supports unlock on chapter 3.

+atk is her best +, so be grateful for that. Could be better without -def, though.

Is it possible to get all skills in Echoes?

my cock

+attack

I would put Fury on my Fae but she's -DEF +RES

I cant see her tanking physical units nearly as well even she was at least even neutral DEF. If you can it sounds solid, especially with the dragon buff and a damaging special.

+Attack.

Man, it's hilarious how desperate the two guys trying to elevate Roy above Ike are. You both are a disgrace to Royfags.

+speed is the ideal quadsuna build

If you're unsure about ever using Klein i'd say go for it, unless you have a particular attachment to him. +ATK is really good on him though so you never know when a good brave bow user is just the thing you'll be needing.

Shit, both my Setsunas are +speed

Eirika!!

eggy sack

It's a throwback to the infinitely reclassing "feature" in Gaiden. There were no female villagers or swordfighters back then, so they probably had to find a way for them to do it through other means. I haven't personally played through Echoes yet, but it seems like there's data for girl spellcasters being able to reclass to priests and alter their spellset a bit(usually replacing their attack spells with Nosferatu and Angel).

link to tool?

Rath's

Well it's not like that's *bad*

You need to be holding the weapon to activate it. You can probably learn them all but not use them all.

I think i see. Sounds pretty tricky making an at least decently mobile armor team with movement assists. My Effie's IVs arent ideal either but with the buffs they should do well. Definitely helpful for other armor quests in case they implement them again. Thanks guys.

DEEPTHROAT DELTHEA

andyiverson.me/apps/fehmasssimulator/

why would they leave that and nerf white magic though

>be playing echoes
>get bored and celicas team is kind of shit atm and i dont wanna grind
>realize id be having more fun playing gaiden on an emulator right now

what went wrong bros?

Who's she talking to?

Yeah but I don't know if it be worth the massive feather and sp investment unless she had the best IVs.

>Still haven't given a defense victory to anyone in over a month

We get it Ephraim.

I've got 40k feathers and I'm weighing my options:

>5 star my Sharena and Anna
>5 star a Cordelia for Triangle Adept Robin
>5 star a Cecilia and a Cordelia for Raven/Adept Easter Camilla
>5 star an Odin for Blarblade+ Ursula
>maybe 5 star my Ursula and/or Michalis

QT

Anyone have the pic with all the Annas from every game?

Rolled a +Spd - Hp Nino. I'm desperate for a good green mage to train so are these optimal IVs?

>over 150 orbs and not a single Easter unit

Well that kills my motivation to ever touch this game again