BIKE LOVERS THREAD

Any bike lovers here? Thinking about getting myself a grom. Share art and what bike you have

well fuck...

dont get a grom

>>>/dbt/

Groms only worth it used at 1-2k
You can get a decent used xr for the same cost

>hasn't lurked at all
>already namefagging
Kys

Is a 300 Rebel a good idea? I want it for commuting only.

Fuck off Braden, go put the muffler back on your miata

First day on Veeky Forums huh?

>tripfagging the first time you use Veeky Forums
What is this autism

>doesn't know how to use the catalog

More like first day on Veeky Forums

It's not a bad bike, it's just not a good bike,

Cruisers need to be at least 500cc to be worth it desu.

Get a CB300/500 if you want a bike to commute on, or a CBR300/500 if you want more wind protection.

Actually, don't get a CBR300, get a Ninja 300.

CBR300s are shit and are as slow as the slowest Ninja 250.

My car just died and I'm thinking about getting a bike just to get to work (only 3 miles away). Problem is, I have shit balance and can't ride. Should I get one of these three wheelers, or just give up on it and buy another car?

Just practise, if you can ride a bicicle you can ride a bike, i learned to ride a manual bike by myself without any help so you can learn yourself to ride an automatic much easier

I can't ride a bicycle.

Does your commute include freeway (over 55mph) travel? I got a used CM250C (predeseccor to the CMX250/Rebel 250). Only been on it a month, but I'm itching for a 500. I like the layout and handling, but it just doesn't have balls to feel good on the freeway. It is comfy at 55mph (and can even get to 65 if you're willing to wait a minute), but you don't have enough left to pass.

Buy a car. Not everyone should ride a motorcycle especially if they have balance issues.

You can walk three miles easily so you may not really need a vehicle for a while.

Learn to ride a bicycle then you can think about a bike

>Not everyone should ride a motorcycle especially if they have balance issues.
That's why I'm looking into a three-wheeler. I could walk or take the bus, but that adds 45 minutes to my commute.

Any cruiser under 1000cc is garbage

Trikes are shit. Just get a convertible miata if you need to insist on being a faggot

But why are they shit? What's wrong with them?

Slower than motorcycle, can't filter, less maneuverable... basically everything that makes a bike good it lacks.

>my car just died
This is what normies say when their alternator dies or the radiator starts leaking. What actually happened to it?

I was really just hoping for "cheap" and "can get me from point A to B at a reasonable speed".

They're not cheap. Just get a fucking ruckus.

shitty version of bike general but whatever.
Anyone have an opinion about the FZ-07 v the SV650?
I'm debating on getting my first bike when I get back from Japan.

>not getting a Harley
Are you poor?

The Grom is the physical manifestation of all that it is to be a hoon. Don't get it as your first bike. Get it 5 years later when you want to throw knobbies on it and brap around scaring old people and pissing off cops.

why not get a bicycle? Or an electric one if you are lazy. thats the cheapest you can get in will get you to work in just a couple of minutes

Because I can't balance for shit.

like fallen in the road by the side and some of the oil leaked in the ground. the oil tank is kept locked tight but not sure where the oil leaked from.. Ugh

The model is Suzuki Viva 2003
*My bike..

can you walk?

Get a Yamaha Maxim 750 or Honda Nighthawk 750 as your first bike, $