>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previously on /meg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCaZn2tdpW4?t=133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the Killzone spammer a new form of Ralph?

because they did nothing right

lololol

God DAMN I love the Cerberus aesthetic

Cora is cute

>implying they are separate people

Humanity is a shit

turaryan waifus best waifus

nth for PTSD Vetra.
youtu.be/VCaZn2tdpW4?t=133

Reminder
avatar fagging is a bannable offense, report and ignore

So are the kett gonna be the bad guys all the way through, or will we end up seeing them in a different light come MEA2?

Post purity.

>In 2171, Pope Clement XVI was assassinated and replaced by Leo XIV, whose beliefs about militarizing humanity was aligned more to the ideology of Cerberus. The existence of the position of pope indicates that Catholicism is still at large.

NON NOBIS DOMINE
NON NOBIS
SED NOMINE TUO DA GLORIAM

DEUS VULT

Take responsibility, /meg/.

is there a master list somewhere of all mods/augments/etc and which vendors sell them?

This seems like a weird moment, she's absolutely jolly about killing in every other piece of dialogue.

;_;

Hey I don't make shitty reddit threads about politics or make them 50 posts early

Next game vs the Kett empire and something to do with the Jaardan Angara I guess. Not sure.

What purity?

>n7 armor
>autistic nigger bitching about it

looks like shit. Bring back the ajax armor.

Vetra = by far best waifu but really none of the characters in this game are that great, though Drack's monologue about how he received his granddaughter when he was in the hospital was pretty touching.

Daily reminder vetra was a rape victim that got trains run on her in omega

what exactly is she doing after blocking that attempted hit?

That's 2pure. Where's the cuddling tho.

That's what all angara deserve.

The conflict with the kett will draw the Jardaan back to the cluster.

>implying Drack isn't one of the best written bioware characters. Like damn son. They really hit the spot with him.

Best waifu/husbando is the one that's perfect for you.

How the fuck is she blocking exactly? That angara is literally over twice her size. And angarans are supposed to be much stronger than humans to begin with.

Jesus such little changes made the game look so much fucking better. There's no excuse for not having this at launch

Agreed. It actually got me a little misty eyed.

>That's what all angara deserve except for Sara's boyfriend, who deserves only love and snuggling
FTFY

we could have had the perfect future for our species

Fixed that for you.

They rushed the game as hard as they could to release it in the past fiscal year which ended on March 31st.

The Primus should just fuck off back home. It's been 80 years of dicking around in this shithole cluster, you've got your DNA samples, go home and get laid.

Whatever killed the Jaarden and created the Scourge (aka Reapers 2.0) will be the big bad.

We both know what angara deserves.

Remove Kai leng. he doesn't deserve that future.

define "relevant" in this case.

JAAL IS BI

>people will blame EA for this even though EA had no choice but to release since the fiscal year was ending
>will not blame Bioware for being incompetent fucks and squandering five years

too many fags

Fake news.

Sara is a strong girl.

>Kaidan is relevant for males but not females

What

>Jack
>not relevant

She's pretty much the only waifu that has a great payoff in ME3.

Reyes will probably be relevant if this shitty game gets a direct sequel, but he's not relevant in the shipped game right now.

>you've got your DNA samples, go home and get laid.
That's not how they work, user.

Retard strength

yeah, I know they can't reproduce sexually. I was joking, but really if there's this vast/civilized Kett Empire somewhere in Andromeda and this force has been dicking around in Heleus for 80 years they should probably go home and take a break.

Wait, if Kett have no sex organs, how did Ryder/Moshae know the cardinal was a lady?

Best waifu is the only one who can make babies to carry on the Ryder name

Degenerates who fuck non humans need to be lined up and shot

Their mission is literally to create more of themselves. Leaving, for them, is essentially stagnation and death.

Jaal is for Sara only and is going to be a wonderful father to their dozens of hybrid children.

The Cardinal's tumblr blog lists her pronouns.

She's a cunt.

she's a stronk woman you sexist pig. check your privilege.

I endorse this line of thinking

Who was your favorite minor character in the game?

I have to say Vorn for me. The Krogan with the Angara waifu was pretty cute too. Most of the Krogan in this game were great.

>Sara will never pin you down with her autism muscles and force you to play doctor with her

What's the point of creating more of themselves if they're just tossing them out as shock troops in meaningless wars of conquest.

>bisexual aliens
>in a bioware game

so Sara then? i concur.

But Vetra can.

what options do I need to pick to convince all angara to go to nexus

Reminder that SAM literally saved the whole cluster almost single-handedly.

By extension, Alec saved the whole cluster by creating SAM. Ryder, the Milky Way races, and the Angara were useless.

if i dismantle a weapon with augmentations, do i get them back? ive researched augmentations that ive never seen in a fucking store before.

kek

nice opinions there

Yes.

>Asari
>Vetra

The options you find on Google.

I don't doubt It already sold more than a million. Andromeda will keep going, but it will take sometime for a new release since they are working on a unnamed project and probably DA4.

I'll second Vorn. I really liked Avela too, she seemed genuinely passionate about what she was doing and her romance was sweet.

>Can't get the feeling that Andromeda is just HFY wank out of my head

I know it's not but just tired of humans being the only race that can do anything.

Can't remember the necessary choices but I think Tann still gives you shit even if you convince all of them to go.

The new IP and DA4 shit is mostly being done at the Edmonton studio, isn't it?

what
why

It was a nice surprise that when you completed Avela's relic quest, the Moshae mentions that her findings from them were so great that she'd make Avela her successor.

It's nice that even the little task quests could have an impact on the universe. Rarely, but it happened.

Jaal is for taking Scott's massive dong up his squidhole nightly

The turian guard in the nexus in front of the holding cells had some pretty amusing bants.

Vorn was good. Christmas Tate was kind of awful in an endearing way. I mostly liked all the other pathfinders too (Avitus, Sarissa, and Raeka). I also like the Krogan merchant and the other one behind that counter, the one who claims to have woken up early in cryo but you can call bullshit on him.

Megablocks shills trigger her.
A lot.

It's very rude to tell lies like that, user.

I'll go really minor. I liked that random Salarian on the Nexus who babytalks at a console.

Yeah. I think Austin is helping with the new IP stuff, but they don't have as big a studio there anymore. I wonder how much actual work has started on DA4.

>asari
Monogendered species
>vetra
Rape victim, whose cunt has more cobwebs in it then an abandoned haunted house and far more scary will go for anything with a pulse that will hold it
I guarantee you vetra would be totally straight if any guy actually wanted to fuck her

>tfw Scott is next Moshae's taoshay
Through the dick, unity.

Just wait a month or two, my friend.

Honestly I'd prefer Evfra. Or even Akksul. God, that would be amazing. Turning the former Roekaar leader into your fuckbuddy.

really it's like all dykes really, offer them a cock and boom straight

That turian in gaol for shooting his superior officer on eos

How the fuck did you like that guy? He's a lying pussy coward by Turian standards.

Cora is best.

Maybe you'll get someone like that. We can make all the predictions we want, but we still don't know for sure what Bioware's going to do.

NEW THREAD
NEW REMINDER
NO SEXUALIZING SARA BEYOND THIS POINT

What the fuck happened to her face

>posting the wrong version

NEW THREAD
NEW REMINDER
SEXUALIZE SARAH HAS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AFTER THIS LINE

someone on /v/ tried to make her a cute anime character.

Sara was built for Turian pussy.