pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12699519
youtu.be/BIi-zuwP9ms?t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHAINMAIL CLAD TIDDIES

MUH KINGS DECREEEEEEEEE

I'm going for raw drakeblood gs

should I use blessed weapon, lightning resin or pale resin with it?

what are some other good raw weapons or just low investment high damage weapons in general?

Maek Paste

kill yourself

F A S T !

What are you, gay?

Would you prefer a hefty chainmail clad groin (male)?

Female(male) always look the best because those are the characters people put the most effort designing.

No shame in watching that
I watch vaati please shit on me

>So, go on ahead, find one for yourself.
>A spicy, dank thread to meme in...

I agree

I'm new to DS3, only played though most of Demon's and halfway through DS1 so I have a few questions:

1) If I took 40 STR and 18 DEX, would I be better with a Heavy infusion for A STR and no DEX scaling, or a Refined infusion for B scaling both STR & DEX?

2) Is 40~ VIT worth investing into(as opposed to 40 DEX for a C/D STR/DEX scaling weapon)?
I don't really know how things have changed but it seems a lot of investment is needed to even wear medium armors with heavy weapons.

3) Is the meta SL for PvP still 120, and what does weapon level determine? A friend said now I don't have to synchronize soul levels anymore to coop, but I don't know what he means by that.

Is it worth dropping a dedicated blocking shield from 100% to 95% for a Simple infusion?

>No Abyssal/Pus of Man infected Giant Crab boss in the swamp with Dragonslayer Armor as a summon

ONE JOB FROMSOFT.

I really need to get around to making my cute healslut (male) for low level co-op. The game's buzzing right now, this is my last chance to get in on co-op before the game dies.

Anyone got recommendations for soul and weapon level if I'm looking to co-op in that whole Undead Settlement to Catacombs stretch? Around 30 to 40, maybe?

If you dont want to be a vig gouging/ twink faggot you go 60 faith or int and either lightning blade, darkmoon blade or crystal magic weapon. Darkmoon blade is the best in theory since most people have lower magic than lightning resist and wins over crystal magic weapon because chimes have higher spell buff than staves generally speaking but you will get an aneurysm. If you want to smear your weapon with weird residue of living creatures instead of infusing it with your mighty intellect go for pale pine resin. Of course the damage will be higher if you use spell buffs instead of resins but with resins you can switch your damage type on the fly, which you will need 2 spell slots for if you go for magic which is arguably not that big of a deal though.

GIANT CRAB
ENEMY CRAB

>great wooden hammer in you died tier

How can you trust these Redditors anymore.

>No Locust Crab that can fly with its creepy locust buzzing wings
>Instead of smashing with its claws, it summons tree branches to smash you with rapidly
>Instead of shooting bubbles, it shoots a bunch of tiny locusts at you

Repostan'
Does any xbot have a life ring +3 I could trade for?

Can crabs even get pus of man? They don't have humanity
Unless the crabs were once human

what, still here?

I'm interested in making a faith heavy character but have no interest in getting darkmoon blade since I already got it on a different character. Is that okay or will I be gimping myself?

It's completely dependent on the weapon and it's base AR because base AR plays a huge roll in determining what you get out of scaling (pretty much as much as the scaling letter does).

Instead of asking what will do more damage with what weapon at what level, you should use mugen or test yourself by looking at the stats you get when infusing.

meta is 120, 125, 140, anywhere around there

in DaS3, you can only invade people within your weapon's level range as well as your own level range. If you have a +6 weapon, you can't invade anyone with a weapon of a lower level than +4. These restrictions and level restrictions in general don't exist for coop when you use a password.

the amount of 27 vig retards who try to invade me in ringed city are astoundingly common

literally 2 shotting with my vordt's when they barely even get my health down to 3/4 if that

>tfw no crab claw weapon

Does the elevator in Grand Archives automatically recall to the bottom with the death of a host?

>invade
>run to bonfire
>host hast 2 phantoms and is summoning a third
>sprint past them, go up the elevator
>plan to sit on that button and make them go around
>no sooner than I get to the top: HOST OF EMBERS DESTRYED
>wait what
>elevator starts going down of its own accord, I fade out victorious and confused.

Did he kill himself?

66STR HERE. WHERE ARE YOU FAGGOT?

just use lightning blade
people technically resist it more but it's hardly a ball buster

How many sippies you reckon he would've taken if this was DS3?

Ehhh maybe a crab-centaur?
>Transpose soul of giant crab soul for claw weapons or foam spray miracle

I already have a 60 fai drakeblood DMB build.

I wanted to make a vig/end/vit gouge since it got a 100 AR buff with raw.

I just couldn't decide between a minimal phys AR increase from blessed weapon, or one of the resins of the same element the sword has.

Need some help figuring this out guys.

Whenever I launch and play DS3 for any period of time I start experiencing difficulty elsewhere. I can no longer launch or open any internet browser. One at a time usually. I will have to reinstall any and all internet browser just to open again.
I have completely uninstalled DS3 and all its updates and reinstalled but no avail.
I reset my computer to an earlier date and Ds3 Is still my only change that makes this happen.
What direction could I go in to figure out whats going on? I am at a loss.

did you guys prefer attacking to reveal illusory walls or pressing a button to reveal them?

>66 strength

Uninstall uPlay

>fighting suly beast at 99% equip load

Oh god the pain.

Pressing a button was the worst fucking thing

Attacking.
I missed all the illusory walls in the Ruin Sentinels boss fight in 2 because I kept attacking where the messages were pointing.

at least 15

>WoB summons BS and DMB
>BS can be summoned by WoB and summon DMB and other BS
>DMB can only be summoned by BS and WoB
Give me 1 (one) good reason it shouldn't work this way. You probably can't.

Tough question, I would go for resins. I have tried making blessed weapon work but I hate how short the duration is. Might just be me though. Maybe blessed weapon actually gets more damage but you actually make the split damage worthless so you lose a good bit of damage. You would have do to some actual number crunching on players. Just go to 15 faith and get one attunement slot and slap pale pine resin on your hotbar. Use blessed weapon against makes and pale pine resin against physical tanks.

Should I just man up and level from 120 to 125? Will that meaningfully reduce the activity I get?

What happened to me? All of a sudden I can't land a parry to save my life. Literally.

wait the havel greatsheild and dragon tooth make it easy as fuck nvm.

>Simple infusion
No. Shit's only barely worth it at +9 with two of them equipped, and even then you'll take at least a full minute to recover enough FP to use a few WA's.

What does one even do in life after he finished the Souls series? My life has no meaning now and From Software won't announce anything until the E3.

Do I finish Odin Sphere, do I get Nier Automata or do I get Nioh?
Heard very good things about Nier.

Is 40/40 str faith bad? I just want a nice faith build

60 fai with whatever str you need is better

Anyone on PC around SL70 wanna throw down a sign at Oceiros?

Raw Drakeblood greatsword is disgusting, 1k+ backstabs. Now we can just wait for those pathetic youtube memesters to catch up to this and popularize it. Fuck.

How do you do that "walk at an invader then teleport behind them and backstab them" trick

Wait a fucking second. Are these faces/skulls in the fire effect of Gwyn's sword?

Finish Odinsphere then Nier.

They arent illusory if theyre fucking mechanical, grinding, sliding walls

How do you fight a laggy PUGS user?

So what sorceries are good right now?

>REYYEHYHAHYAHYH

What did she mean by this?

Let the feast _____.

Nier is fun but don't go into turbo-autist mode of I MUST COLLECT EVERYTHING on first playthrough.
I'm 47 hours in and still collecting fishes because reason. I haven't even done completed ending A yet.

Possibly? But it wouldve been in all the fire, probably as a spoopy thing From did to make Dark Souls spoopier beneath the surface. Nobody is really supposed to notice that kind of thing, but its there.

What is Dhorys' story?

>Need to press a button to open illusory walls in DS2
>Except for that one wall at the Wharf that you need to hit

Nah you're just seeing things

On a side note, it's crazy just good the models look in Dark Souls 1

Answer.

strawpoll.me/12699519

The biggest jump in losing activity is probably 134 to 135 since you lose 120. Being 119 will keep people at 97 in your reach for duels. 125 will lose only people from 97-102 or whatever, which probably isn't a large number of people.

my bad, do you prefer illusory walls or walls that slide up when you press a button and generally serve the same purpose as illusory walls?

just bad use of particle effects I reckon

She was mad at how unappreciated the gnaw spells are, try them out!

How many chaces are there that the new IP From Software is developing with Japan Studio will require the VR? I'm tired of spending motherfucking €400 each time FS releases a game.

These things are fucking cool, but what stats do they need to be decent?

NANI?!?

rolling into them in dark souls 3 is the best

Very unlikely

raw drakeblood at +4 against level ~40 people is pure carnage

kicking the walls > pressing a

what is that?

I fucking love demon's fist but they have like 4 different scaling stats, breaks my heart

They're doing something with Japan studio? When was that announced?

Is Zullie around, I have a question for them about CE.

this is dumb because I use 35, 80, 100, and 120/125

You PERSEVERE
Perseverance eats them for breakfast

Nigga, the dark sigils aren't worth it. Fuck Yoel.

Using a +9 on my high level-ish cleric, just meeting the statlines for the sword and using the rest of the levels for attunement/faith/vigor, it's really freaking great. Are there other god-tier Raw-infused weapons like this?

>all answers have been 120 SL and >120 SL

Isn't that cancer region tier? Don't you guys want unique builds to battle against?

Thanks

Seems about right.
Noted.

>Don't you guys want unique builds to battle against?
I mostly play PvE

raw dragonslayer axe was good before and it got a bit better. I usually switch between drakeblood, dragonslayer axe, and broadsword/longsword

Equipment and spells make the build unique not the stats

That is one muscled slut

>kill Slave Knight Gael
>can't even buy his armor
gay game

Would anyone mind dropping a Drakeblood sword for my low level character? I want to try this out

At that SL people don't die so fast.
Half players at lower SLs are easy kills just because 2-3 r1s end them

Sure. Let me just plug in my NeoGeo.

Very Likely.
youtu.be/BIi-zuwP9ms?t=49s

Maybe it's VR compatible, or maybe they'll make a VR exclusive who knows.

Siegward > Siegmeyer

You can find it in AoA inside one of the houses in the corvian village