PlayStation Vita General 2964 - Omega Power Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy details
gematsu.com/2017/04/operation-babel-new-tokyo-legacy-details-game-con

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss trailer
youtu.be/2OSFHT1e9P4

>Gun Gun Pixies Runs Us Through Its Different Modes
archive.is/pHxXB

>Omega Labyrinth Z debut trailer
youtu.be/yqWn4hPS7NE

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory teaser trailer
youtu.be/DZX2n3iqaYc

>Touhou Kobuto V:Burst Battle launches July 4 in North America, June 30 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/04/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-launches

>God Wars: Future Past fifth trailer
youtu.be/aBBtMKVweBk

>Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy Screenshots, Characters
dualshockers.com/2017/04/05/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-itadaki

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/04/dungeon-travelers-2-2-demo-now-

>Koei Tecmo trademarks Warriors All-Stars in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/04/koei-tecmo-trademarks-warrior

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 voice actor gameplay series, part one
youtu.be/HwNWaflBLIU

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/aquaplus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to boycott Xseed as well.

I've stopped caring about them since Ys Oath in Felgahna

Which they don't. Which is my point. They buy it, see all the immediate issues inevitably left by shitty niche dev, refund it through steams automatic refund system and niche developer is left with shit sales. Clearly you know this because you couldn't even try to refute my other points, either.

Why is every tripfag retarded?

Don't say that, their defense squad will come out.

Look at who you responded to

This night is gonna be fun

>muh exclusives
>muh platforms
>muh boycotts
>muh PCtards

Why not just enjoy video games

Vita Regret Edition.

>Expanding the lolis breasts past a certain cup causes them to burst from her clothing
>MCs design would have been perfect for this
>Only works with the one girl

Missed opportunity.

man, my fingers are fucking cool

That's because some people live in platform wars and enjoy shitposting. It will calm down soon enough.

Because PC are the biggest assholes in all of gaming. Why should assholes be rewarded?

hey, Estella and CF what do you use D-pad or joystick

>want to play this
>imported it
>dont speak nip
wish I could learn...

I want to use your joystick

The analog sticks.

I can't read even a little and I'm doing just fine.

Really doesn't require any kind of moon to actually get through the game.
If you wanted to know the story I guess but honestly it probably isn't that amazing.

I'm hoping there is a post game or sorts with higher difficulty because after I realized the panties give you stat boosts the game has been way to easy.

I just wish I knew the effects of the bras I keep getting.

make her boobs small, user

>Giving fuel to nintentoddlers to make them more obnoxious

Thanks XSEED and thanks for supporting the vita.

Fucking cunts.

D-pad
It feels better for me

I can never decide for her, I keep going back and forth.

Well he's clearly UNDER 16. I remember that guy, he literally said his mom would not let him buy the game. Probably because he is 14 and the game is 17+.

cute

Are you having fun and how much does the game reuse?

I am actually playing between posts.

But why not just enjoy video games user

>Fight is going fine
>internet die

Yeah I'm having fun.

Yes the game reuses a lot of enemy designs but I haven't actually seen too many because It seems really short.
I've only been playing for maybe 8 or 9 hours and based on some things I see happening I think its coming to a close soon.
Apparently there is a post game but I'm not sure of the extent or content of it at all.

I just browsed down the enemy catalog and I count 17 enemies so far not counting mini bosses and bosses.
Most of them seem to have at least 1 color swap version, some have 3.

>Six Star will be PC only
I'm boycotting Examu since they announced that.

Aside from EDF2 and Freedom Wars, what games would I be most likely to make internet friends/teammates with if I bought them? I was hyped up about a portable co-op/versus console - that's how it was sold to me. I just do not want to be that user that feels like money was wasted.

heretical OP

Terminator squad is on its way to Teriyaki's house

Took another look at the list.

12 or so unique mini-bosses/bosses.
some of them are encountered more than once and half of them are future party members

make them all small
that's what god intended all along

But we must put our breast foot forward

You're probably right.

Some of them do get kinda...torpedo-y when they get too big.

In the inner sanctum of the therian village in DT2, where the fuck am I meant to go?

I don't see any walls I missed on the map and that green portal in the no magic zone is as far as I can go.
Is there a hidden wall or something?

Man I'm doing fucking awful today

Constantly use flashlights or the Light spell.

I remember getting stuck as fuck there too and it was because there was a path behind a wall I would have been able to see if I had the spell going.

>Is there a hidden wall or something?
Yes, plenty of them in fact
at this point in the game, you're supposed to keep up a Light spell or Flashlight 24/7

Want to talk about it, user? I'm in the same boat.

Guess I'll just invest in the light spell since I have some points.

Is it just going to be a "get the skill and keep it at 1" thing?

pretty much yeah, at least in the main game

Just remember to have fun. I'm still enjoying myself despite losing a lot more than I usually do. Playing a bit silly might also be a cause of that though.

Me too. What are you gonna play to alleviate the pain?

user please don't.

Yup. It's pretty pointless to put more than 1 point to it.

don't worry user
remember that tomorrow will probably be worse

Cool.

And the only way to actually respec is to level reset in this, no special items for SP only correct?

I know about saving to get the portraits and trying out other builds but I mean to just reallocate points.

yes, resetting to level 1/15/30/50/90 is the only way to reallocate points. Remember that you lose the skill points gained from Magical Skill Garnish when you do that.

Damn that DT2 DLC.

They add TOO many girls and now I can't make up my mind.

>That high cut
HHNNNNNGGG

Estelle, I got a question for you.

Well that's enough for me today
Thanks guys
Sure
Go ahead ask user

Whenever I check out the panda, I see a vast majority are russian or BR tagged. Russia and Brazil is known for their beautiful women, so why are you people flooding the panda when you have qts flooding the street?

I'm not sure how I can answer you that

Holy shit

how do I obtain this

Not everyone uses that site user, maybe it's just a coincidence. Though for Russian it might be that it's probably one of the few sites not blocked by Russia censorship agency.

I was talking abou arcana heart
But thanks vitagen

This occurrence is surely a dream.
Restart "DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2-2" if you please.

It's easy, just wait for it to be up on Toranoana or Aquaplus webshop and buy it from there.
May 1st till May 28th.
It will appear here for example:
toranoana.jp/aquaplus/

or you can ask again when it's time.

You need a mail forwarder for this. Use a proxy and give them the link if you don't want to navigate runes.

Keep in mind that it's 25000 yen though. These are also available as regular sized tapestry (not sure about second from left).

the next one is my last

thanks guys

I definitely need to stop trying to do level 3's when I want to win. I also probably shouldn't try to do them when I forget the input.

The continue messengers are so cute

How much longer until Chronos Materia is out??

0-9 Never

user...

Good one

I already have the regular Elbutt wallscroll, this seems like a straight up upgrade to me.
Not sure if it'll fit the window in my new apartment though, 1m seems a bit small

I heard that it's gonna be released alongside Bokosuka Girls.

Yeah I guess it is, it's 180cm by 100cm after all.

I have never been so pissed off at freedom wars before. 26 minutes and 3 of us could not free a fucking citizen from the cat with wings boss.

Fuck that stupid smug piece of shit cat and its stupid face. Holy shit cats are dicks.

but that is the best boss

I don't give a single fuck of what tier he is on a list. That cat is an asshole 100% grade A asshole.
He cements my bias agianst cats proving all cats are huge dicks.

I spent 26 minutes choking on a goddamn robot barbed penis because neither one of us out of the 4 could do any significant damage and lost from a time out. We got timed out on a freedom wars mission....

Anyone interested in that Rose in the Twilight game

I was gonna get a physical copy but looks like they sold out. Oh well

>I spent 26 minutes choking on a goddamn robot barbed penis

Sounds hot

>22 posters

I leave for a year and you're reduced to this state?

The thread was just made 2 hours ago.
Check the last thread for poster counts.

Welcome back user.

It feels like all of Veeky Forums is losing post counts. New threads on /v/ take hours to fall off even with 0 responses on Friday evening/Saturday morning. Either we've been invaded by normies who are out clubbing right now, or we're slowly dying Just like the Vita

probably because hiro decided to introduce malicious ads and then went "no wait i rove you come back i remove bad ads"

The higher post timer and such doesn't help

Or the 97 captchas I inexplicably have to do sometimes

fuck you, you don't need a trip

user, it doesn't matter if he has a trip and a name. It won't stop him from being an egotistical asshole.

At-least this way you can filter him where as if he was an user, you would have to read the dumb shit he says sometimes. And you would end up arguing with him wasting everyone's times because who the fuck wins an argument on Veeky Forums?

On the bright side you can discredit many things he says quite easily.

He literally admitted to turning people away from Vita games without know what they are about, just last thread.

Yesterday was pretty great on the stupid things he says. Recommends skipping utawarerumono 2 and then doesn't even know that it has srpg elements in it. Fucking golden.

(;´Д`)ハァハァ

The annoying thing for me is that anonymization is turned on, but his opinions are so repulsive I always know when he posts.

i really really like those bras

That should prove to you quality of posts matter more than a name being attached to them.

If they contribute to the thread and don't fall into the typical trappings of trips. Who gives a shit if they wear a giant "fuck me sign". Because if somebody was malicious enough, they could go through the fireden and make a compilation. Then build a house out of the posts.

I certainly agree with you, but his post quality isn't great either. He really seems to have it out for Muramasa just because of the simple gameplay and backtracking, but I had great time while playing it.

People really need to learn that "it's a good game" and "I like it" are not the same thing. The is nothing wrong with liking a bad game. It's only a problem when people start claiming a game is magically good just because they do like it.

It was directed at the people who suffer from blind hate syndrome and spam "fuck off" and abuse the report button.

Anyway, that game has really pretty art. I haven't touched it yet and my physical is still wrapped in its snuggies. I typically don't play 2D side scrollers. I played like Metal slug a lot back in the day. What exactly is this game?

Does anyone have a link to the Trillion Japanese Compendium? I got it from here some time last year, and can't seem to find it on the thread's site.

I stupidly erased one of the images containing backgrounds of areas in the castle, and need it for more lewd commissions.

Playing Blue Reflection makes me want to collect bras and panties

i like those too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA