/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Suitable women edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Posting Happy Couple for Fujo-Friday!

kek

Koko!

Anyone have pictures of alpha naegi and hinata domming their own group?

Is Alpha Naegi even possible outside of Nagito's fever dream?

mmm... I just woke up and my head's pounding... What happened last thread...?

Hagakure was dealing Ouma and Miu drugs and it ended with everyone high to the verge of death.

Posting best girls!

You just got Miu killed.
Here's your post about it

haha i get it it's a guy but he has an unexpectedly feminine body so you call him a girl haha :)

She's the cutest!

Best girls!
you're new here, aren't you?

oh fuck me

>>>/tumblr/

Not like alpha Saihara is possible.

>Who wants me to suck their dick for 7,000 yen

>I do

That's a hefty price there. You'd better be great at this.

Can I suck yours instead for 10000 yen?

Gonta, Amami, and Ouma. What do these three share in common that none of the other V3 characters share? To the user who gets the right answer first will get a lewd oneshot of a pairing they want. Ready? Begin.

>a boy

I didn't mean to post this image. Fuck, shit, etc. Mobile can be a pain.

So what's the next landmark in the franchise? Is there anything being released in between now and English V3? I don't want the general to die.

They're dead.
What do I win again?

They have messy hair.
Tenko/Korekiyo :^)

Multiple sticky-outie hairs?

They're not ahoges but they all have pretty messy hair.

Some glasses because last I checked 10 other students died with them.

>..You sure you're okay there? Being all tied up and shit. Dunno know how you'rs supposed to suck it when you're all the way up there..
>I charge 7,000 yen for a reason.
..Sure, as long as I get paid I dont really care what you do to me.

Fuck-!

Wrong

Artbook at the end of the month, plus anouncements about what the dub will be like leading up to it's release. Don't know if that'll be enough to keep the general alive until then, though [spoilerbut I feel like if it lasts until the demo release, it'll probably stick around for a good while after the English release][/spoiler]

Sick, is the artbook going to be the same in the special edition? I might wait to look until my game comes in if that is the case.

Posting best girl!

...they are all best boy?

All tried to end the game with their actions?

>With how much I'm paying you should be able to find a way to work around it I could pay a little extra and make it worth your while

Nothing. 2017 will be /drg/'s final year because V3 was the last game that ended DR.

But so did Kaede.

Wrong.

Posting my moekiyo lewd hedcanons part 3 cause I replied to the questions after the limit got reached.

>When moekiyo gets dominant, he prefers to order his partner and tell them what to do. He'd probably enjoy powerbottoming to his lover, as its not as demanding as flat out topping.
>IT depends on what you mean by good. Hes rather nervous at first when the relationship starts, but as time goes on he'd become more passionate and enthusiastic about doing lewder and kinkier things. Still rather shy, but praise and encouragement would help him understand how to please his partner better.
>Yes, mainly because of all the bullying he gets. At first kinda easy for him to assume the worst when he thinks your ignoring him or not interested in him or that the whole thing might be a joke on him. So expect him to follow extremely close at first and constantly send texts when your apart. Once again, he'll need a shitton of reasurance, but after a while he might let up on dogging you all the time. He'll be more confident that you two can be a good pair
sorry for the delay

No, it's the Japanese artbook that has things like beta designs and unused assets (like amami's scrum debate sprites). The artbook that comes with the limited edition of V3 in english is something else made by NISA for the release, and probably just has official art that everyone who's been keeping up with the game in Japanese has seen for a while

I just want to hug ishimaru

They're the only V3 characters who are considered Junko's closest friends in bonus mode?

Correct. You win.

Hey buddy. I see you're having to resort to selling yourself to get by.

You wanna talk about it? What's going on? Are you alright?

Cool I want a oneshot of Tsumugi celebrating her honeymoon in the love hotel with her newly marriage husband. I think we know who it is.

Will get started on it right now.

>Gonta
>Friend of Junko
how

Why are you not surprised at Amami or Ouma being her close friend?

She looks so pretty! I wish I were that lucky fella..

"Close friends" is kind of a misnomer. Her event with Gonta + Ouma is them double team confusing Gonta, and Ouma remarks he hasn't really talked to or spent significant time with Junko.

I want what's Mugi's talent in V2, before the cosplayer one?

Probably a Librarian or Scientist

But calls her his beloved so they must have talked before. Either way doesn't matter since they're labeled her "close friends".

God damn user, really tugged on my heartstrings there. There's nothing more patrician than slow burning pure love.

It's more that I wonder how.
I have already seen translated conversations of Amani and Ouma with Junko

what happens if Junko, Enoshima, and Ouma (aka the MADMAN of the group) gathered together?

She was probably still the Cosplayer.

nip speaking anons, what are they watching?

>calls her his beloved
Oh god did Gonta fall for it again

>Junko, Enoshima, and Ouma
Gonna assume you meant Komaeda but nothing would happen.

He says it in sort of a joking manner. Something like "I'd never forget my beloved Enoshima-chan's face!" when she's going off about having multiple copies of herself.

I want to help him so that he stops having to shoulder the burden of his family upon himself and that he doesn't have to be under so much stress by being the best and that he has someone there to listen about his worries and comfort him.

>Junko, Enoshima, and Ouma
You put Junko twice.

Nah it's different Previously Rantaro become SHSL Adventurer before he was stamped as SHSL Survivor in V3.

Junko interacts with Ouma and Gonta in the same event. Ouma and Gonta were already talking before Junko came in I think. Or Ouma came in.

Ah shit. Yes it's Komaeda. I fucked up.

A lot of fake flirting, lies and joking until Junko realizes he's faking his despair boner and sets out to make him feel true ZETSUBOU that shows through the USO DA YO.

There's no proof it's different just like there's no proof she was even in V2.

>implying Junko wouldn't get bored with him within seconds, figure his ass out and proceed to BTFO of him

This.

Komaeda would probably try to kill Junko. Junko would probably btfo of Ouma since she can see through all his lies.

Awwww I'm extremely glad you liked it user! You have any headcanons you'd like to request?

Also the only thing better than slow burning pure love is slow hiring pure love with happy kinky sexy!
I didn't write this green text, but its one of my favorites. Felt it was appropriate

Komaeda would try but his bad luck will fuck him over. Junko would then BTFO of them both and walk away to go spread despair elsewhere.

Not that I could think at the moment no, but keep writing user! You have lots of potential.

Yeah he would try but he wouldnt be able to. She can predict his lucc after all.

I'll be taking this! Thanks, bye!

That's extremely kind user! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep practicing.

washie washie

Good night /DRG/. Sleep well!

Fresh normie content

I wonder what their talking about. Any translatoranons wanna translate?

What did they mean by this?

God, I hate the difference between time zones. Sleep tight, moebro.

You too fellow moebro! Night

Saihara >> protagonist
Tsumugi >> Heroine (????
Hoshi >> mascot (lol what?)

Angie >> loli number 1
Yumeno >> loli number 2

It's actually morning in my region, haha. Once again, have a good sleep, user.

Cool OC.

I want Ishimaru to have happy life.

this bread is so unBEARable slow and boring...

Yeeeeesss, DIE, DIEEEEEEEEE

It always gets this slow and painful at this time of night.

I hate being in the PST time zone.

What did he mean by this?

Couldn't agree more, user. Ishimaru's happiness is always a top priority for me.