Oppaicraft fucking when??

look at those BAZONGAS

I want to hug her
pls no lewd

>tfw trying havencraft for the first time

why is it so fucking comfy

ERIS THE OLD HAG IS VERY SORRY FOR HAVING A BARREN WOMB

SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS

is dragonsong flute good? I never seen anyone use this card, its a fucking legendary and its shit tier

The artist should have drawn her such that her huge size crushed the rabbit into a blood splatter beneath her foot

Because it's a literal retardroof class, just heal/ward/remove anything and play your wincon for free win. Auto pilot class at the worst kind.

Eris is PURE and FERTILE!

hey buddy would you mind deleting this post

strawpoll.me/12678037

strawpoll.me/12678043

>its a fucking legendary and its shit tier

Welcome to every dragon legendary before TotG

shes not a hag neither she has a barren womb, shes pure and tight like a toddler

Holy fucking crap, This Runecraft player used 3 D-shifts on me, and kept Kleidescoping my sacred plea so I cant draw two cards, WHILE I had 2 Holywing dragon amulets on the field on their last turn, and then just kept drawing till they were on their last card, had 2 giants on the field and I had that dragonslayer armor that isnt affected by spells or monster affects, so That was my saving grace. and I pulled a win holy shit was it stressing

Can anything bring back her smile?

Get zipped

Shadowverse anime is pretty gud. Main character is girl-Rowen.

Literally Rune.

>Auto pilot class

thats not sword and shadow

Mating press every day until pregnant.

Girls are lewd, nothing wrong with that.

climbed 2k points from a3 to aa0 today with "midrange" sword. deck is still incredibly strong. even with shadow in meta.

theres an anime?

yeah, me sucking on those lustful tits.

Is there anyway to make webms on your phone?

Bloodcraft

Soon hopefully. Im thinking about playing GBF because they appreciate oppais more. Like giving Forte and Monika bigger tits.

Killing more x/2s

My dick can.

>wards counter aggro
>can't ward against shadownigger because he runs lurching
Fucking epic. I love invincible decks.

they are average at best

h-how tight is a toddler?

shingeki no bahamut isnt SV but still technicaly is

Aegis really isn't that amazing, I'm getting the same mixed bag results as when I was playing Seraph.

As tight as the handcuffs that are put on you when you're arrested.

he looks surprisingly lewd

>Main character is girl-Rowen
i.e. has a wife and a daughter?

How the fuck does shadow have skull beast into anything into catacomb in every fucking game?

ACTUAL SHADOWVERSE ANIME WHEN?

Aegis is amazing because it frees up 12 seraph cards to be used for wards, heal and control.

Yeah, it has all the dank memes like Hamsa and Dragoncraft. They went full retard and forgot to mention SV in the title though.

Well no shit. It's a play do nothing card that you pray that the opponent's deck bricked or you can stall it out long enough (you can't) to play your meme legendary.

What cards came out in TotG that compliment stormhaven? I just can't climb like I used to since the expac dropped.

you had interesting life!

Because you're not playing it.

What is his jap line again?

Fucking why is this game making me suffer holy shit I get one win out of an intense as fuck game but now nothing but constant losing

Reminder that if you use Aegis you have already lose your dignity as a human being.

Probably in 1-2 years. Every game released by Cygames are getting anime adaptation. I just hope we don't get Arisa as protagonist.

pls post more delicious curves from babverse, i need to make my very own semencraft

Don't focus too much on ward, use cheap removals to disrupt their setup early game if it's aggro. For Midrange try to finish the game early if you are not Dragon.

>complaining about turn 9 do nothing

usamin.love/card/cursed_soldier/j_summon.wav

Dark Jeanne

you can run some grimmnir

apparently people don't like octobishop who is supposed to be a storm haven card, don't like candelabra too

This is incredibly stressing, I just want to finish this last daily and then lose to you guys with my suicide blood deck

You wont that though right?

>bad decks needs thinking
really makes you think

>Shio waga kamani?

Of course, just revelation + execution + BM + go face. I use three sneks, all three got Themised.

>played forest need thinking

arriet is pretty useful, she's like urd but she works with non-storm followers too and is better with evolves

> aegis of nothing
> revelation and attack
I just don't understand the haven hate in this meta

You just have to play on curve if you play a good deck so it might as well be true.

looks like an instant lost match up when your playing wolf bolt against aggro shadow, why can't I build a deck designed to beat before aggro shadow and wallet dragon? what is this nonsense

Nice 11 pp play.

Because their deck revolves around letting you do nothing, remove every single thing you drop, heal back every single damage you make, ward their face with every chance they have before dropping down their unremoveable wincon and ToS of balanced system design and watch as you helplessly get your face raped while they can just remove every fucking thing you dropped without harming their big guy.

> played forest thinking ward evo
indeed

Zell giving her the storm.

That's only 9, bms are free

The secret is going first. Flip that coin and you've got a shot

Post list

it's 9pp play

i watched statancat yesterday easily beat aggro shadow even with wooden anomaly deck, their new healing with that crystal bitch into fairy queen is a pure cancer

>Luna spamming Sugoi when I misplayed

Oh, that BM.

Notwithstanding, you still can't count for shit.

>master plays meme classes
>mage shitter left
>literally storm curve user
>roach class win guys easy

>removal elf
>sword face

Why is this thing allowed to exist?

RIP

Why is the Soviet Union allowed to exist?

Not anymore.

>Ever seen a twister tear across the land, devouring everything in sight before spitting it out? Wanna ride one?

would you ride her?

Because it's a win condition and comeback mechanic in one card on a low enough cost and shadow has been underpowered for 2 expansions

Best card in the expansion is still a silver

>her

>her
user you need to get your eyes checked

Phantom howl aggro shadow was like one of the top decks last expansion especially after the nerfs to daria and oach

she's just flat

Looking real edgy there Azazel

Ambush Azazel when

Why did you guys assume other people's gender? Could be a xi but I am not assuming.

Shadowverse gets a anime adaptation.
What studio do you want to adapt it?

>it's another you can't draw storm against dshift scum episode

>Filename

I dunno what you're on about. He's as close as he's going to get to being meta. Do I need Bel in my Aza otk?

are you that user who masturbated to that (guy) priest?

>implying he wasnt edgy already
Literally CRAWLING IN MY SKIN edgy