/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSmpfxrlWZ9/
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxQ61b-gOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Olette best girl

>no edition
trash

>edition
>>>/reddit/

Ira seems like he'd be really shy in bed.

Make the thread next time then. I'm not bothering with that.

[Generic mobage shitpost about medals or some such bullshit]

JUST

>JUST
what did he mean by this

didnt you post this two threads ago

SALT

at least you got multiple premiums, however shitty

pull for ikairi2 again or hoard jewels
I must know the answer

What's the deal with Roxas in the simulated Twilight Town? Did he, at some point in the story, cross into the real one, or was it a simulated Sora he stood before at the end? Was he reintegrated into Sora from the data world? DiZ being a data projection as he taunted Roxas would indicate that it was sim from start to end, but him ACTUALLY dragging Namine through the dark portal indicates that it was reality. How did the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette have any recollection of Roxas if the real them never met him, and just their digital replications?

Why does KH revel in being internally inconsistent?

>KHII
>Save the King
>Save the Queen
Fucking gross, dude... What happened?

How should I arrange my LL+25 now that I have iKairi2?

I always forget my picture, fuck.

use sleeping lion you shitter

He was in simulated Twilight Town from start to finish, real people can travel into the data world just fine with the dark portals help so the real Diz left a projection, or projected himself from the outside in Sora's pod, while he left the simulation with Namine earlier, Roxas actually has met Hayner, Pence and Olette before in Days, but as for their sense of familiarity with Roxas people's hearts bond real easily in this series, it doesn't even have to be the actual person themselves for a chain to be made

we have fuck all for upright speed, use divine rose instead

Do you really think those medals he has are good enough to get him through Proud Mode, and get a decent level Sleeping Lion?

>Hayner, Pence, and Olette have any recollection of Roxas if the real them never met him,
This is what happens when people only watch the days movie and don't bother playing the game or look up a playthrough

He doesn't have any of the solid reverse speed medals, while having kind of decent upright speed medals, LL or SL would be more useful in this case

But that's hard to get to 20+ with shit medals like mine.

I don't have any good magic medals. The only guilted ones are Jack, KH2Mickey, and Wisdom Sora

And TR Donald, but I never use him.

right, my b, forgot about that

which of your speed medals are guilted, and what do you have in terms of general buffers?

Is Mysterious Figure in BBS the boss fight where turning off abilities makes the fight easier somehow?

>TR Donald is guilted
>never uses it
You're clinically retarded my dude.

>guilted TR Donald
>not using it
What the fuck are you doing with your life

You're probably thinking of Lingering Will in KH2FM

>And TR Donald, but I never use him.
nigga

I've played 2FM for years I don't recall it ever being mentioned that turning off abilities makes him do less shit.

I thought you meant that having certain abilites equipped (Slapshot, etc.) would make the fight harder due to revenge values and that sort of stuff

I'm not sure what you mean by making a boss do less shit, but I don't know much about Mysterious Figure either

This probably doesn't mean much to anyone, but I just beat Sephiroth in KHI for the first time ever and I'm feeling some genuine catharsis.
This shit came out when I was six, and I didn't know how to play the game right, so finally going back and 100%-ing it is so ridiculously satisfying.

Shadow 100%, Sora & Roxas 95%, Master Sora 32%, and KH Sora A 25%.

And I have a bunch of buffers, but there isn't a very good way to get them all in one screenshot. The only good ones I have are Pooh, Piglet, Uniform Selphie, iRiku A, iSora B, HD Sora, iKairi 2, Sora/Donald/Goofy A, and KH2 Kairi.

Is this some kind of meme? He sucks.

Why was Xemnas looking for Ven?

If you want to get deep with it, the bond between Roxas and the real Twilight Town crew is a lot like quantum entanglement, where the data versions and the real versions were so close that they may as well have been the same.

>45%
no, your roll just sucks

owed him money

Just noticed that Sora&Roxas already has 36 cost. Nice.

Two V's together make an X.

Ventus is actually the youngest incarnation of Xehanort so far and his entire life is a huge stable time loop so that Master Xehanort can have all of his bullshit powers.

Empty vessel that could use the keyblade?

You got a shit roll but it's still one of the best single target magic medals you can get. 3.5x1.45 puts it at a 5.0 multiplier and a built in defense drop behind 8000 strength after Chips.
It's a fucking great medal.

I'd say something like pooh, piglet, isora b, sora and roxas, shadow?

not much to work with here

wait, I forgot you have ikairi2

you could do pooh, piglet, isora b, sora and roxas, and kairi maybe

kairi would mainly just be to keep your gauges up to deal with those 3 cost medals

This is LL or DR?

LL, since you don't have a good reverse medal to take advantage of DR's main draw, slot 5

Would Axel even be good if I had Guilt?

he's decent if guilted, but has limited utility because he's single target and takes HP to use

So I'm new and probably retarded but whats the point of all these fucking sora & roxas medals they gave us?

You put them together to make it stronger. Just play the tutorial quest.

Someone remind me what the best times to attack Mysterious Figure are?
I'm noticing after he fires the big red X is a good time to surge in.

Because he's an empty husk that's perfect for norting though Union X will probably give us more reasons on why Ven was so important.

Though Xemnas could have also been looking for him and Vanitas both.

They gave us a free medal to guilt to pretend like they give a shit. Too bad the medal sucks major ass and there isn't even a guilting event to guarantee it gets slightly less shit guilt.

Will Xemnas and Vanitas meet?

sora and roxas are the two most popular characters so they're trying to keep people hooked in with frontloaded fanservice

It sounds like you got a bad roll. Care to share?

Not him but I rolled 47% on Sora&Roxas.
Party-mate rolled 40%.

I haven't guilted mine because I've got space to spare. When it eventually rolls its shitty 70 I won't really care because the medal is so bad I'll never use it.

instagram.com/p/BSmpfxrlWZ9/

I got 93% and double attack.

Sofia the First cameo

Combo's with certain medals

hmm I mean a Mulan world would be ok I guess.

>Never played Chain of Memories before picking up the collection

>Now easily on my least favorite games of all time list after finishing it on proud mode

I can't think of any redeeming qualities the game had besides Riku's half of the game

Shit taste tbqh fãm.

CoM was my first KH game, and RE:CoM was my first PS2 game. They're easily my favorite games of the series.

Just downloaded the mobile game. It threw an ass ton of resources at me, what should I do with all of these jewels and shit?

Spend them on 1 medal carnival, then advance to level 34

But only buy it once, if you buy too many, you won't have enough space.

>medal carnival

Should I grab anniversary or the riku one?

Anniversary. And post what you pull here, so I can be salty when you get something better than what I've gotten.

Re:CoM is a fantastic game (albeit with some issues) wrapped in the best writing of the series.

When you really get into the card mechanics and plan your decks out, shit gets real cash.

Fuck you mother fucker I finally beat you.

best writing of the series is noticeably hamstrung by the worst voice direction of the series, a problem the GBA version does not have

Well, there it is.

never ever

So play the JP version.
The voice acting is terrific in it.

>iSora B
>Roxas
>Xion
Color me salty.

it's not bad voice acting, everyone's just talking weird

riku's as good as ever, haley joel osment being disconcertingly deeper than his KH2 performance actually kind of works for an edgier sora, big scenes like "make me like i was" are still great

i dunno, i just like the dub for kingdom hearts games even if they're not that great

>not playing the superior version
The only games that have a good dub are 1 & 2 and I'm sure that's just because of nostalgia.

>it's not bad voice acting

The english? Yeah it is. Its the worst voice acting in the entire series.
Every Org member sounds absolutely terrible except for Axel. And that's only because I'm used to his voice from KH2.

>I'm sure that's just because of nostalgia

It is.
Kingdom Hearts is a weird series for dubs though because it comes in two parts.
In english, the original characters have shit voices and the Disney voices are good.
In JP, the original characters have good voices and the Disney voices are shit. Although JP Donald and Goofy never cease to get a laugh out of me.

i think the dub for 1 is genuinely good

Before 0.2 I would have said it was because of Terra's memories influencing him to find his friend.

Now? Because Xehanort was looking for that sweet young nubile body to possess.

Which is funny because a lot of people thought it was the first one for a long ass time and it was right before 0.2 that people thought it may actually have had malicious intent behind it. Looks like Nomura went with the second one.

At the very least I know I really like HJO's Sora voice acting in 1. Him with his voice not fully hitting puberty worked really well for KH1 Sora. In fact all the characters sounded good imo. Definitely started to go downhill in 2 though since they couldn't find enough good VAs for all the OCs introduced.

I enjoy coming back to CoM for Riku's story tbqh, even if the voice acting for other characters suck
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxQ61b-gOo

I dunno. I've never been to fond of Angel voicing Leon.

i'd reroll until you get better shit like ikairi2

>no tsums in the American datamine
So disappointed.

I'm trying to get all the blueprints in 2.5 for PS4. I S ranked all the first and second missions. I'm missing one blueprint

I've done some research and people say that once they got a material called gx10 on floating island then they got the final blueprint. The thing is I don't know where the fuck to get any of the missing treasures in that route or othees because I kill almost all the enemies. Im missing one in the first mission for floating island. And ive done the dreadnaught and killed the red thing

If you're missing a treasure from a mission and you think you killed everything it means you didn't kill some things fast enough for other things to spawn.

Just for you /khg/. 6th pull

cuck

>3 premiums
>one of them is boosted
>guilted Kairi so you get a KA too
I wish I could be so lucky. In my 6 pulls the only one of them to have double premiums gave me Sephiroth and SDG.

You make me want to kill myself.

I started to play KH Unchained because I left the game on july of 2016 and I have a question. When starts the 0 AP event and when end?

check notices

Yeah but I can't find that notice...

Should I spend my Adamantite on Olympia and Divine Rose? I assume they're used for the Upright/Reversed multipliers.

They're possibly on the same team so I'd think so.