Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old thread:

What does Ion want me to stop doing?

S͍̗͇̖̭t̮̮op̲͓̲̯̥͇̳̀ ͈̝͉͟f̩̞͇̩ͅa̠͖̻͔͍͈͜r̡̘̳͎͔͚m͙̮͜i̖̝͚͝n̙̲̯̦̹ͅg̗̦̱̞͚ ̼̫͖̫n͇̙̼̣̳͚̭e̜̲ṭ͕͇̻͔͟h͉̺͉̺͔͔̩e̖̰̖͉̦͎r̳͚̺̺̳̪̲s̴͔h͉̣͍̻̱͚a͈̘̜͔̹̟r͔̯̜̹͇ḍ̯̝̠̞̜s͈͈̫̕.̦̠̳͇̯̕

stop criticizing Ion

Stop playing WoW

Druids were unironically the most balanced class in the game in BC prior to season 2, when Blizzard started "PvP balancing" for their esports pipe dream.

This is what you get for having a soulless fucking lawyer as a dev. Ion lynced when?

i left wowg for few motnhts i come back and its dead, wtf happened what DID YOU DO WITH MY BOARD?

>Another week with no cake or tier cape from m trilliax.

>"""""people""""" on this forum act like they know how to balance a video game like this
>yet they can't balance a checkbook or provide for themselves in real life

>tfw everyone fell for the "Legion will be fun" meme because prepatch invasions were the most fun thing in the game in over 6 years

So Veeky Forums are destro warlocks going to be overbuffed to compensate for the 7.2.5 changes and become FotM, or completely broken unplayable garbage that requires a mid-raid patch to fix, but be completely unviable before that point?

>expecting anything good to happen when Gul'Dan's personal threat to dest locks was completely ignored in NH.

Bolvar Fordragon will save Azeroth from the Burning Legion

and N'zoth

best rogue spec for dicking people in wpvp?

i just want to be an asshole and ruin days.

Havoc

i said rogue you mong

feral

>925 cape from mythic trilliax
>can't use it because of legendary cape

Windwalker

I quit in the middle of WotLK, is it worth playing at all now?

It depends, are you the kind of nostalgiacuck who thinks everything was better when he was 14?

>Navarrogg?! Betrayerrrrrrrr

>resto druid
>join new guild
>their other 3 healers are 2 shaman and 1 mw
orange parses here i come

get a different leggo

>no paladin
>no priest

have fun in normals :^)

pretty sure im asking for ROGUE specs you apes

Sup guys, She-Stud Dom here.

Enhancement

it's an lfr guild, but thanks i will :^)

SV

Sargeras

ded game

guys i need rogue spec and talents pls

honestly i don't know what to expect anymore

Why can I still not fucking cage these things.

>in nub phase
>ded game kekekekekek le epic ruseman ;^)

Why does anyone care about nethershards if they're geared? I genuinely don't understand. Just for the minuscule chance of a legendary? That seems so pointless. Am I missing something?

BOLD WORDS FOR A WOW ADDICT

7.2 is a catchup patch for alts to get basic bitch normal mode gear.

chance at an arcanocrystal

fine i'll give you a rogue spec
combat :^)

>Balance

more like set everything back to how it was 8 years ago

Gamble trinkets for draught/arcano.

good thing my spec doesn't have a meme trinket and all of ours suck

The game is just a fucking RNG and AP grind now.

And that's not even the worst thing : apart from grinding ap and raiding there is nothing to do anymore.

>guardian druid
>my meme trinkets are both dps

good god why

>Draught
>Arcano
>Whispers
>cake
what specs don't have a meme trinket?

WW

it was going to be convergence of rate until they nerfed it into the ground

What about fire mages right now?

yeah, exactly
so we're left with stuff like arcanogolem digit and foci, which are worse than BTI and Memento but easier to get at higher ilvls

Any spec, plus this, plus Burning Wish, plus Gunpowder Charge, plus Sticky Bombs, plus any other instant, high-damage shit you can work in = -literally- anyone dead in one global before your model even renders on their screen.

I can count the number of Guardian Druids and Brewmaster monks that have survived this on one hand, and my roughe is like fucking 870 ilvl and I don't even have burning wish.. Everyone else is instantly dead, no matter what, period.

If anyone does manage to survive and you can't kill them after doing ~8m damage to them in 1 second, you need to consider deleting your computer.

They're the new hot spec.

What was the personal threat? Is that part of their campaign?

They're a fucking joke outside of meme fights like skorp and reddit+

I got this lol

rate

the quest to get the destrolock artifact involves you pretending to join the Legion and then killing a bunch of Shadow Council Cultists and temporarily trapping Gul'dan on Argus

understandably, he wasn't amused

So arcane or frost than?

>They changed multishot to where you cant fucking see what your hitting

For what fucking reason

Class fantasy ;^)

>playing second most retarded heal spec
well, at least you're not hpally

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shadowmoon Clan, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Auchindoun, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in mok'nathal warfare and I’m the top summoner in the entire Legion. You are nothing to me but just another soul shard. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this timeline, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the holo projector? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Nathrezim across the cosmos and your world soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, whelp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in destruction magic, but I have access to the endless Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have cursed your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fel all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

holy fucking shit
well done user

>What's wrong user? Why don't you like my game?

The fuck is this retarded ass shit, instant HP nuke with zero warning, classes without immunities basically dead
I know world pvp is unbalanced but come on

I bout Cyclonic Burst. Does this mean I use Windburst on CD now instead of just Vulnerable filler?

you can only use it every 3 minutes so it's balanced

Ion...the rng...it's killing us...

>first lego on spriest alt
>Norgannon's Foresight
ITS NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR

That glitch where any level could one shot elites with the food buff was amazing
So much fucking tasty xp

anyone else getting this bug? its also happening with the same people who also have them on their friends list

nothing gamebreaking but its amusing to bring it up when they are actually online

It's even better against world quest bosses.

>Massive group of dicks standing around waiting for elite to spawn
>Meanwhile I'm spamming my macro
>The nanosecond that the mob spawns I do 8 million damage and delete it instantly
>Everyone is left wondering what the fuck happened and has to wait for the next one

Get fucked, non roauguhes.

that was the most fun I've had in a while
>arrive to invasion just as everyones coming over the horizon toward it
>playing outmeme
>just pistol shot spam taking out almost everything
>everyone scrambling to dismount and get to a mob before I one shot it

Either or. Arc is better AoE and frost is better ST. Both are good cleave.

post macro

Why is this patch SO FUCKING BUGGY?

can confirm, got duped.
still running of easy tokens earned in wod but still.

It's nothing special or sophisticated, just /attacktarget, /cast seal of ravenholdt, /cast a bunch of other shit; bombs, headgun, sticky bomb, trinkets, etc. It targets the closest enemy and then throws a retarded amount of bullshit at them. Just stare at where the mob is going to spawn and spam it and it dies.

stop outgearing content

>Trying to catch up on raiding
>Watched three groups just tonight fall apart on Augur because they don't grasp the mechanics even after having them explained multiple times

I'll probably just off myself when I get to Botanist with some of these groups.

>cast dalaran hearth
>loading
>disconnected
>log back in
>didnt get teleported
>hearth on cooldown

is there anything in this game that works

>Friends want to make characters just for PVP
>Can't decide between Hunter or Rogue

I loved Hunter PVP back in the day, and Rogue is a ton of fun too, how are they both in PVP now?

I'm not hearing good things about PVP...

stop not flying

i have flying stupid fucking shit. i was doing reddit mount runs and i want to go back to content land

world pvp = instant 1 hits
instanced pvp = 50% of your normal damage and 125% when you use all of your cooldowns (hoping the healer has no cooldowns of their own)
boring as fuck

reddit mount runs?

Had this same issue with a guild officer. He could not understand a simple mechanic without wiping 20+ times. Worst part is they would argue with you saying you are wrong until something finally clinks in their head. Didn't help they always be fucking drunk on raid night while bringing up political shit for no reason. One day they stopped showing up and we instantly down most of the bosses within an hour. He won't ever be kicked because he is irl friends with GM despite him always getting to fights. I hope he doesn't come back.

>start my level 100 fire mage in broken isles that's been dormant for months
>simple mobs destroy my shit
>literally cant even take on two at a time
>don't have an heals
>deal little to no damage
>end up just buying a bunch of 840 gear usable at 101

I don't know why he's so terrible all of a sudden...

stop leveling mages

>be on a small realm so hardly ever see action
>in Meredil
>walk out to take the FP
>hear lots of battle going on as I come out the tunnel
>think "someone must be gettin ganked lol"
>get outside
>there's a massive battle going on
>healers tanks and dps, it's like some 20v20 battleground right next to the FP
>join in
>they have 3 bears that are basically invincible, took all 20 of us to pile on each to kill them
>finally wipe the ally
>everyone's cheering in general chat and shit

that was crazy!

i hope you don't play a blood elf girl

I do, why?

You think that's bad?
>Heroic Il'gynoth
>people with Nighthold gear and even some Mythic progression join
>they kill the adds before they're close enough to him
>some of them who get fixated end up running away from the raid as if its going to explode
>one fury warrior is literally blowing CDs and attacking just the eye

what gear is that? random boe shit?

I was smiling at this until
>one fury warrior is literally blowing CDs and attacking just the eye
then I bursted out laughing at the thought

you're supposed to let the alliance dom you idiot god