/pg/ persona general

Previous thread - NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want Ohya to sit on my face!

NO

WAY

FAG

*Oya

I want Ohya to shit on my face!

i was playing on remote play on my vita and the connection got low and i went to press gently and i accidentally fucked up that cat

Kamoshida did absolutely nothing wrong

*Oya

Shiho was quite stacked, I wish we could've gotten her as a romancable option instat of that fucking dyke looking bitch who hangs out with the tranny

XX chromosome ranking?

I want to make Ohya say Oh, Yeah!

Rankings demeans women and is sexist

Shiho's vag is a gaping black hole because of Kamoshida's massive cock

>Cuckold

I'm seriously worried that none of you know what that word actually means.

Have you been on the internet the last couple years? 15 year olds made "cuck" into the hip new insult then ran it into the ground faster than rage face comics.

*Oya

I WANT DADDY'S CUMMIES

SHE WAS SEXUALLY HARRASSED THEY EVEN SAID SO

HARASSED

NO PENUS

Man Makoto joins way too fast.

goro's popularity is disputed because people who love him really adore him and people who hate him despise him. I haven't seen someone after playing the game think "eh that guy was forgettable"z

Shiho was a cutie. I would gladly help her with her self-esteem problems and residual trauma, eventually seeing her smile.

what about diego

So what now? I got this guy's social link started but every time I show he's either not available or busy to advance.

Does anyone else feel like Goro was very forgettable?

Yeah because admitting you were raped is super easy, especially in Japan a shame society where women are expected to be quiet perfect virgins.

When does Hifumi's co-op become available? I've been focusing on Ryuji, Takemi and Yoshida's co-ops. Just about to beat Kaneshiro's palace.

>The state of /pg/ and fujos

lel

Seriously though, is this 'harassment' terminology a Japanese thing? Like, they'd want to play it down to help preserve her chastity? It was pretty fucking obvious what really happened.

diego has too big of a hateboner to forget about him

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

It's obvious she was annihilated by kamoshida's massive salami user

Did Goro died?

It is. Because this translation is insanely literally, whenever someone says "sekuhara" in Jap, they just write "sexual harassment" in English, instead of basing it on context.
It sounds retarded though because fucking to teenagers say "you sexually harassing dbag!".

Yeah he did fuck him and fuck fujoshits

t. Diego

>/pg/ complains when they take liberties with the translation to make it sound more natural
>/pg/ complains when the translation is more precise and literal

Airsoft is cool and NOT lame!

So how long does the luck reading you get from Chifuya? Is it worth even using?

possibly, still unconfirmed

all we know for sure is he's missing

how much more damage do you get from rising slash after baton passing to yusuke?

it's almost as if those are different people and there's a place for literal and a place for liberal translation, based on context and flow

Gee, maybe it's because they should take liberties necessary when the text sounds bad and doesn't for, but not make asinine changes for fun. It's not fucking hard to understand retard.

There's a balance between literal and liberal translation.

How do you think Sae reacted when Protag got to the part where he relentlessly pounded Makoto's fat ass while in their Phantom Thieves gear for the first time after a mission?

I don't understand why Goro is so popular, Adachi is better than him, Adachi had no redeeming qualities at all and that was his appeal but Goro's just not interesting to me

I think they're both shit

She ramped up the intensity of the footjob she was giving him under the table.

>Goro joins the party and tells me to leave the boss to him
>Misses the first shot
Once a chucklefuck, always a chucklefuck. Can't wait to beat him like his father did his mother.

And? All you have to do is conquer her back. All you gotta do is be better than him so she falls for your dick instead.

Hi, aloha!

How useful is this?

I wish you could actually tell Sae that you fucked her sister.

Brosuke>Ryuji

I only love ryuji!

that ability lets you get null abilities for your persona's weaknesses

it's pretty good if you're patient

>if we don't send the calling card soon it'll be a big problem

Calm the fuck down literally everyone, the timer says 14 days.

Dame Tora

Pretty sure Ms. Akechi wasn't beaten, just dropped as soon as she got pregnant.

>I'm bored and gotta kill some bitches because they won't sleep with me
shit taste

You should be able to tell everyone everything. Just bring Tae along to a PT meeting and give the group meaningful glances. Aggressively kiss your waifu in front of everyone to establish dominance. Etc.

Still better than Mr. Daddy Issues

>violent criminal mastermind
>dumb violent trailer trash
>hafu waito slut
>an autist
>uptight bitch
>disgusting shut-in neet
>rich ho
>psychopathic serial killer
>a cat

do any of the party members in this game have any redeeming qualities?

How do you turn friendly fire on?

t. shidou

i will let it be known that i did reset afterwards

How do I hang out with Ann? she used to be in class, but kept declining to hang out, now is nowhere to be found at all. I've just done second palace.

All memes aside, the actual use of the word and illness. It really does seem like Yusuke's on the autism spectrum.

Underground mall

You don't
Yusuke being an autist isn't a meme

She's not there either, I think I've checked all locations.
>You don't
Well, when can I?

How the hell do I get started in a part-time job? I have all the requirements and I heard the students talking about it, but I don't see an option visiting the convenience store.

Do you have at least rank 2 kindness? It needs to be at Considerate I think

guis wht pirsona five lets play have the bestest reactons?

Quick travel to the underground walkway and it'll put you right in front of a application stand for applying to jobs.

Yup, guts and knowledge 3 and the rest at 2.

trash mobs are absolutely decimating me in madarames palace, was i supposed to grind mementos or enemies this early? is level 12 too low or am i just ass?

The term would be cuckquean anyway.

Who's best boy?

Toranosuke's confidant is surprisingly good

Thank you for not including Goro

goro

user that's the beauty of P5. They're all best boys, wonderful and fantastic in their own right.

Except Yuki. Fuck him. The little cuck gets to clean up Protag's leftovers.

kek

Yoshida

Thanks user

Does anyone know how long fortune readings last? Its pretty fucking vague

morgana

This is a Japanese woman

Why is pic related such a whore? Passing by that flyer and she's baring it all off while Rise is tame.

Goro

What did she mean by this

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

So is goro being popular a meme or not?

Sae you, Sae me

Yeah, no problem man.
It took me forever personally.
I knew it was down there just not exactly where, but then I found out it was right where it spawns you.
Felt pretty effin dumb desu.

It means Potter is going to be a wageslave salaryman for impregnating an older woman.

Becky is a terrible name, literally the Kevin of female names.

I never liked this pasta because a lot of them are objectively untrue like she's clearly not buxom in fact I'd be surprised if she weighed 100lbs

ryuji