twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doing good in comp, on a winstreak
>girl joins group
>instantly start losing

hmm

Im going to instapick Lucio in every match until i get to platinum

Convince me if i shouldnt

really activates the almonds

if you plan on doing this, prepare to get frustrated when your dps and/or tanks are shitters and you lose because of that

Try and convince me not to do it while you still can. Oh right, you can't.

What does she need?

smaller headshot hitbox

youtube.com/watch?v=i79gapDx9Bs

Everything in this video seems fair. Except the bit where he said Blizzard has done a great job balancing the game across all levels (the fuck are you smoking dude?)

Pharah's still the only hero who flies, her rockets do a retarded amount of damage (both direct and splash) considering they land directly where she aims them, she has SIX of them to a clip, all her abilities are designed to throw off her so-called counters or get away from them, her hitbox is tiny in or out of the air, and paired with a Mercy she's capable of wiping entire teams by herself.

Maybe not hard nerf, but considering damn near every other hero has gotten some kind of tweak, many of which end up favoring her (Soldier's spread, Ana's damage, McCree's range,) it's her turn. Seeing more and more of them lately as people wise up to how ez mode she is.

If you have an Ana and Soldier on the team she goes down too easily.

>no mccree merch in blizzard store
>or lucio

k

>to a clip
amazing how this is not the dumbest part of your post

not dying to fast and not shit team mates who throws the game the instant you pick her.

>Pharah still less used than McCree
>people want a Pharah nerf and a McCree buff
fucking golds, I swear

>subconsciously picking Genji most of the time now

Didn't know robochink's kit was super fun. He's totally balanced

if I drop out of masters at the end of the season do I get comp points for being in diamond or from masters?

Anyone else feels like interest in the game is fading away a bit? Not just for yourself, I mean in general

i have respect for those who have climbed to master+ (or even diamond) from ~gold or so. this level of play is exhausting. every game is some sort of stomp due to matchmaking or decided at hero select screen. personal skill becomes irrelevant, just have to hope

Common lingo dipshit. The lack of explanation makes your entire post dumb.

>Usage should determine who gets what.

Go to bed Jeff.

the dropoff on mccree's damage at range is a joke. he definitely needs a buff at any rate

>two idiots in match going 'haha i'm so drunk'
>we lose instantly

stop playing comp if you're inhibited you worthless fucks. die.

spiritually balanced, right?

>I am a different man now. I'm completely balanced

Yep.

Like I said, I'm seeing a lot more usage now. I teeter between Platinum and Diamond, but she's annoying at every single level, especially with Mercy.

Also, since you said >golds I assume you're in Platinum too, which is ez pz to do as Pharah (or Mercy for that matter.)

>forced to play with brs
>about to reach 4.3k SR, and leave the favela forever
>get diamond teammates again and again
>lose
>back to 4.2k and start again

fucking END me

yeah, i used to bash the game but started to stop after season 2 and moved back onto counter strike

I'm going to love it when they bring in that change that fucks up MM for these stacked 6-cancerstacks.

This one is a massive issue in Australia

You see 3-4 6stacks full of high-tier players all at silver or even gold rank. It's not any fun.

>her rockets do a retarded amount of damage (both direct and splash)
learn to aim and play soldier, see what damage means.
>considering they land directly where she aims them
whoa really

Post best boy

>it gets better when you climb in rank
NO IT DOES NOT
I've dealt with the same shit in GM as I've dealt in Platinum, Diamond and Master. People throw games left and right, constantly go me ooga team booga in the chat and give up all hope after seeing one non-meta pick.

Its getting harder and harder to deny this is becoming canon. All the hint drops in the comic is just too much at this point.

Even people who aren't tumblrite shippers are saying it's happening based on just their own personal theories.

>learn to aim

Always laugh at loud when a Pharah main says this. Learn2concussiveblast rocket baby.

stop fucking playing during brtime then, dipshit

I played Valkia a few times, he was annoying. Every other Phara is incredibly easy to take out. Pharah is about as OP as Widowmaker is. I have no idea how anyone can call for Pharah nerfs whith Soldier in his current form, both as a counter and as an alternative DPS. It just doesn't make sense unless you assume people can't aim for shit, which may be true below 3000 SR.

anyone made it to top 500 regional?

Does this happen on QP or Comp?

The problem here it's ALWAYS BR TIME YOU FUCKING RETARD

QP

I can only imagine it's even more of an issue in Comp

I main Tracer at 3.8k, nice try though.

Ah, I've also experienced the same, but at least I get some masters on my team as well. I thought I was actually improving my QP MMR lmao

>Every other Pharah.

Exactly. Even some of the shittiest Pharahs can stomp because of her advantages.

My aim is fine, I've killed many a Pharah in my day, and I'm sick of this "Soldier is a counter" mantra. Yes, Soldier can kill her under ideal conditions, but he's not a hard "why isn't she dead yet" counter to her. You have to get pretty close, if not right up under her, you have to skirt the rest of the enemy team, and you have to keep a constant motion yourself to prevent her from two shotting you with her six chances per load.

On some maps this is fucking annoying as shit, as she can be down the entire stretch of the map spamming rockets at you and the team and the payload. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of retarded Pharahs that don't know how to get away and float across a line of fire. There are also plenty of retarded DPS players that can't aim and have no hope of killing her. But damn, she is not that easy to kill, and every recent nerf has indirectly buffed her by reducing what it takes to kill her.

Also, in all fairness, there are tons of players below 3000 and whether they can aim or not, like I said, even the shittiest Pharah can really fuck them up, and the only advice they seem to get is "aim better." You don't say that about any other hero, which proves she's too much.

Best Tracer skin?

Olympic. That belly.

Im also considering going back to csgo

>just aim better
>I main Tracer

Toppest of keks, you don't even know what a Pharah looks like.

> tfw 12 round game on volskaya
industries

I want 45 minutes of my life back

Then stop playing the game entirely and fuck off.

This is why I don't like Pharah. She can wreck at lower levels just because there's no counter to her other than having the raw skill to shoot her down with a widow or such.

Even Bastion you can flank and blast his fuck point.

I was 378 for a while but dropped back to boarder GMs pretty quickly.

>people complain about pharah
>but not genji who can dance around a group of 6, press e, then fucks off only to come back 15 secs later poking your ass making swirling noises

Genji is good because it exploits people's shitty aim. This is similar to the current complaint I'm hearing about Pharah.

It looks like we've all accepted genji is a broken piece of shit that will never be nerfed because of the potential community outburst and are going after other heroes instead

Thank you. Of course you can kill Pharah if you have a good team or crack aim, but those are not strategies, those are the basics of any shooting game. In the real world, when you're dodging five other enemies as you look up, she can blast you away or blast herself away or both, you aren't guaranteed to have a team that knows to go after her (or picks one of the few heroes that even can,) and the simple fact that you're shooting at something with vertical and horizontal range of movement instead of just horizontal, it's going to be a real bitch to pull off a lot of the time.

Again, watching the video, everything he said was fair. Don't nerf her to the point she becomes the next D.Va and nobody wants her, but make her less definitive so you don't need half the team switching and teaming up to kill her off the bat (and she won't stomp anybody with damage due to the ground battle if they don't.) The people that play Pharah already rely on the skills of air movement and somewhat sniper ability to land direct hits, surely they can keep that skill up to say, three shot people instead of two? Or have to strategize their air time better instead of just taking it for infinite granted? I mean, is she supposed to be able to two shot most of the roster while most of them can't even hope to get a shot off on her? I say thee nay. Just like Ana isn't necessarily supposed to kill every hero that tries to flank her with ease.

AYYOOO

JAP TWITTER IS LIGHTING UP ABOUT THE UPRISING COMIC

EVIDENTLY IN THE JAP VERSION JACK CALLED GABE "Gab-chan"

HOLY SHIT WHO TRANSLATED THIS?

Fuck her not having dropoff and perfect accuracy rockets. She should have either a limited range after which they self deonate or she should have high enough spread that she cant' effortlessly snipe a torb turret from outside its range or some shit in a single jump.

Proof?

Try to play pharah, if you playing not vs retards it's -1 dps in your team, if you are pharmercy -1 dps and -1 heal

i want to cuddle mercy players

So is Orisa going down the same road as Sombra in that she is going to cause people to tilt no matter how many buffs she gets?

Slipstream

You're not wrong, but Genji is also hard as shit to play and Pharah is not at all. It takes a genuine amount of skill to pull off a team wipe between dashing and timing the reflect, directly within enemy lines mind you, whereas Pharah can hang as far back as possible as long as possible, spam rockets, and boost or blast to get away if need be.

I mean, if somebody has a 90%+ aim rate with Widowmaker, they'll stomp too. But it's hard to do.

Why is the weekend such a cancerous time to play?

Note, I don't think it means anything other than a bad translation but it's still funny.

>no school
>no work
>people playing for 8-12 hours at a time

hmm

>implying landing direct hits as pharah is easy

And the tweet among several.

While the honorific "-chan" can be used for lovers, it can also be used for close friends. It's used endearingly but it's akin to Morrison calling Reyes "Gabe" instead of Gabriel here in the English-speaking world

She could literally be removed from the game and it'd be an improvement, just like game release McCree.

She's overwhelmingly present in lower levels of comp and quickplay, and they need to balance her for that shit.

>implying she doesn't have ridiculous splash for tiny rockets like that

It just says Gabe.

>t. moonrune reader

Honestly I think its just bad translation. I would jump on this as concrete proof since I am an autist but even I have enough sense to know Blizzard does an awful job with translations.

When you have six chances, perpetual high ground, and don't have to worry about being flanked 95% of the time (or even shot at half the time,) it ain't exactly hard.

JUST

You are where you belong, user. :^)

I-I'll get on a winstreak soon, y-youll see

Dead game
Dead general

>Play Zen
>Do well on Zen
>Do really well on Zen, if my kills are to be believed
>Get asked to swap to Lucio to "break first choke"
>Ok
>Speed boost in
>Everyone fucking dies because they can't engage for shit
>Switch back to Zenyatta and we scrape out a win
I fucking hate playing Lucio

>430 AM EST
>not constant stream of shitposts

ded

Its 4 am you fucking aussie

>implying even spam shitters can't land two lucky shots out of six and kill half the roster with it

aim better

>there are people in this general under plat

Any honorific used here?

I main Lucio and the amount of times speed boosting through the choke has made a significantly obvious difference is like, less than ten. You still have to engage them after all, and it ends up devolving into a bunch of 1v1s that we don't have advantage on.

Now, I've run dive comp now and again and it works on like Hanamura where you can blow past and back up into the point and pick them as they turn around. But for maps like Dorado, it doesn't seem to help that much.

>"Okay guys, we only have a minute, ill speedboost on choke point and we rush the fuck in"
>speedboost
>no one comes with me so i get destroyed
>rein still sitting his ass on the chokepoint with his shield up
>10 secs left

tbqh the only reson i play comp is that nowadays, all quickplay team always have hanzo and widow

No, Ana just refers to him as Jack.

Is there any reason to even exist if I don't own witch Mercy?

>Entire team instatilts because an off-meta hero is picked
>In gold
>None of them have mics
>Spend the entire match typing out their anger instead of playing
>Gold elims is 2
>Gold damage is 4k at the end of the round

It really doesn't.

To wait until next Halloween?

They just aren't good at games, play quick play with them or play on a second account

And this one is just Gabriel instead of Gabe? Because it looks like the same characters but extended.

I hate hearing Orisa die or in pain.

She can be put back toguether user

> tfw smurf account is almost second prestige because my main is too high to play with my friends

It's not as bad as Awesomenauts. I had to uninstall that game because of the one Awesomenaut that's a fucking baby. The deathcry is just horrible to hear.

Yes, just the typical Gaburieru. Grown men don't refer to each other with honorifics apart from -san.

Lucio's value increases the more skilled the team is.

Ex: Eichenwalde, Attack. Group in ruined building. Reinhardt shields team into computer shop. Breather. Reinhardt wants to shield team across the ledge under the arch to attacker second spawn- Lucio speed boosts this trip. Team can now move directly onto the point, supports using balcony building as cover. Reinhardt has been allowed to cover the distance on to the point to melee any enemy point contests. It creates easy callouts as the defenders reposition in response, and every step gives the attackers health pack control.

At 4k sr this is by far the most successful run on 1st point. The Lucio speed boost between computer repair and second attacker spawn arch is critical to have. Doing this with a Zenyatta instead is BRUTAL in comparison.

>wreck on DEFEND
>despite team being completely useless on ATTACK
>some fag says "good job, Sym. Better than we thought"
>not a single commend
>Mercy and Junkrat get all of them
I never get a damage medal as Symmetra.

Writefag here, I'm bored and want a bit of practice. Pls gib suggestions.