What went wrong with my Prius?

I spent a couple grand modifying it and still people laugh at me

I am still seen as a beta cuck

WHEN AM I GONNA FUCK BITCHES????

Should have gotten the upgraded Prius.

is someone gonna tell Lexus about the front grille?

they clearly ran out of ideas

Hey Matt if this is really you, sell me your Previa

hey dude. call me in a month. right now my ex's husband is using it

I unironically love their look. If only they put the IS300h system insted of the anemic piece of shit it had it would have been a fantastic car.

They're probably laughing at either someone spent money modding a prius. Or the fact that you turned your car into a meme.

OP here. i came to the conclusion that I will have to sell this to ever see a vagina again

The more efficient your car, the more of a liberal communist faggot atheist you are, and you probably hate America, why don't you move to Canada?

A E S T H E T I C

back the fuck off?

>Have a Big Block C10 and a Prius
Nah. I just like saving money for truck mods.

Sick retro vinyls.

>>Relying on your possessions to get women.
You're going to die alone

That looks pimp AF m8. If a woman doesn't like early 2000's Solo Cup design and isn't worth your time.

But at least I'll die having known the smell of a thousand different vaginas.....and you'll die a kissless virgin who will have their entire estate claimed by the state as abandoned assets.

Why did you buy it in the first place, OP?

Elliot pls go and stay go.

That car is hot af. Jazz.

t. a gril

>welcome to dave's vinyls how can I help you
>I want to put some stickers on my prius remember those cups you used to get at concession stands when you were a kid?
>say no more fampai

That's the same color pattern as all the paper plates/cups you'd get from places at the mall in the mid 90s. Instanostalgia

People love it or hate it.
I think it looks better than the shit other companies shit out

That looks pretty ugly senpai.

they're called dixie cups user

It's also a vaporwave thing

ITS CALLED THE JAZZ CUP REEEEEEEEE