hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

Last:

elemental n'zoth mage doesn't work you can never play n'zoth turn 10 is too late, bring back yogg

>some modfag wont stop talking about his gf in the discord
>everyone circle jerking over some dudes gf that possibly may not even exist
>say I'm going to creampie her while he watches
>perma banned

kek

first for reyrey

Murloc mage when?
Fel Murloc warlock when?

>discord
kys

when are they nerfing stonetusk boar

Hall of fame next year

Newbie here, I drew my first legendary from my first pack!

beginners luck huh?

>our threads are faster than SV threads

We did it boys

Any one have any decent handlock that's not ridiculously expensive? My favorite deck to play by far last expansion was renolock just because it didn't involve playing minions on curve so much

Does anyone have a cheap decent Hunter list? All I've done so far is toss in Crackling Razormaw and Jeweled Macaw.

yeah, you sure are lucky

handlock will always be expensive. you need those value cards

that's been a really good card for me only 13 so far though probably doesnt work against rogue BUT in the game's that go grindy it's auto win

I play both games, and I can tell you the meta state of shadowverse is 500x worse right now haha

So I'm thinking about it, and I really hate rogue quest. Not because it's necessarily the best (though it might be) but because once it goes off, what the fuck are you supposed to do? With Shaman, it's like, ok, deal with an 8/8, and weather the murlocs. Doable with decent clears and hard removal. With druid, if you can grab tempo before they get quest, you deal with the 8/8, then deal with the massive butt they draw every turn. Pretty much dealing with an astral druid that had a slightly slow start. Doable. For hunter, same thing, deal with the 8/8, be smart about sweepers, they're gonna be in top deck mode by the time they get the quest anyhow.

But rogue? If their opening hand is swashburgler, shadowstep, swashburgler, shadowstep, coin, you just fucking lose. Every single thing they draw is a 5/5 forever. They play Moroes, and you can't even flamestrike to get rid of it, if you get to turn 7. Polymorph effects do nothing. Hard removal has no value. It's just 5/5, 5/5, 5/5 and you can't stop it. With a nut opening hand, I don't see how Rogue EVER loses.

>cruised straight to rank 5 with winstreaks for minimal effort with quest rogue

this deck is literally more cancer than all of the other cancer decks combined
>original face hunter
>undertaker
>secret paladin
>zoolock
>pirate warrior

it's insane.

I've been experimenting all day with quest, even trying to make it so the quest is literally an end game fallback but I can't get it to work any better than old midrange hunter with the added cards you mentioned, really miss quick shot though

I also added a stampede on my mid range hunter for fun

So how is the expansion? Less RNG bullshit? Does the game feel better? How is warrior doing?

BLIZZARD GIVE ME FREE PACKS

MUH DUPLICATES FREE PACKS BLIZZARD

BLIIIIIIZZZZZZZARD

I'M GONNA QUIT THIS TIME I SWEAR

>primordial glyph insta complete quest
I don't enjoy this interaction completely nullifies risk when they can high roll this hard

why's that, what are people playing these days?

Pedoverse should be illegal and the literal niggers who play it should be round up and shot

That doesn't surprise me terribly much. All the cuny posting and Todd posting reeks of "grass is greener" goggles.

getting sick of hearthbearers overusing the phrase high roll

I auto concede against rogues and mages HaHAA thanks blizz

Ramp dragon was given a 5 drop that has premium stats/ heals at the end of every turn and ramps you. Needless to say dragon has a solid 60% win rate right now.

/hsg/ thought this card would be good hahahaha

Its seeing play in a tier 1 deck, aggro druid. I have also seen it in pirate warrior/and midrange hunter as well. Often when I have seen it they have won the game because of it or came close.

it is certainly good

because chaining a discover card that actually costs (0) unlike raven idol is not lucky?

>Rogue
>Mage
>Rogue
>Mage
Fuck you. At least I beat Rogue pretty consistently

oh but it is

>/hsg/bearers jumping to conclusions the first day of an expansion

Its pretty much like with the FF14 posters invading WoW threads.

WoW is in a pretty shitty spot now, but FF14 is still infinitely shittier but spergs dont see it.
Its the same flavor of fucked in the head weebs too.

SV devs don't know how to balance and just keep releasing more p2w cards. Tier 1 deck literally requires half of your deck to be 3x of each legendary.

>A Fel Reaver that doesn't toss all potential support isn't good

Mmmmk.

take me back to pirate warrior meta

They're the opposite of blizzard.

Blizzard only makes good cards by accident, they actively try to make everything shit.
Cygames makes everything more broken with each new set.

so right where you are?

no I could run healing and weapon destruction in that meta

>implying pirate warrior isnt the best deck right now

>made a rogue quest deck
>shit on everyone besides taunt quest warrior

>make a taunt quest warrior
>shit on everyone

Nerfs when?

Obviously everyone is occupied with quest rogue but is anyone on the ladder playing a control rogue?

What's that warrior deck?

ooze and corsair are still in, but I agree that healing is non existent in general ever since BACK FROM THE JUNK HEAP left

>nothing but quest rogue and mage even down in the shit ranks
fuck off with this shit

>Lol dude just play zoo and fuck quest rogue
>rogue completes the quest turn fucking FOUR
>preps out the quest next turn and wrecks my fucking board with 1 mana chargers
>facing 30 damage on board turn 6

Holy shit fuck rogue, it looks like the best way to play against this deck is hope they somehow brick

Not him but im using this

> Nerfs when?
Two months minimum. Gotta collect those sweet shekels first.

Just say "gg."

Let's see how it is in a week.

Is quest warrior good?

From playing elemental Shaman, from what I've seen, it doesn't quite have the tools to beat someone with constant board control even after turning Rag. They end up needing to use removal too soon or die.

>Warrior completes his quest at about half health.
>Spam smaller elementals and hero power.
>Flametongue hides behind taunts and his fireballs go face or hit useless totems.
>Two turns later have few of left-over totems, a stormcaller, and flametongue
>Hero power hits useless totem, and he can only play one taunt.
>Frog it and kill with healing totem
>SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOOOOOOOM

Someone link a good hand lock REEEEEEEE

*unfriends immediately*

>complains about rogue and mage
>plays mage himself

I'll be surprised of SV is alive in a week.

>FeelsBadMan
>using twitch emotes outside of twitch
>using twitch emotes

You're the one that went after him to bm. If you won just go on with your day instead of rubbing it in.

this is the one i'm using. curator is great but I dont have kara so I subbed him with tar lord

>Pirate Druid exists

Dear God

There's nothing wrong with adding to say gg after a good game. How else are you supposed to accrue friends for quests?

What a poor salty bitch. I feel bad for people that are like that. One time, I had a crazy close arena match, and I just barely clutched it out before fatigue. I played well by keeping a board, but not over extending, and making trade/face decisions well once I realized where the game was going. And it felt really good, right? So I went to say gg and the guy just says "fuk u that wasn't impressive."

Just say "gg."

>WoW is in a pretty shitty spot now, but FF14 is still infinitely shittier but spergs dont see it.
as someone with 0 prior MMO experience who finds FF14 reasonably pleasant, that sounds like an endorsement to me
How cancerous is the WoW community?

You fucking retards it was only gg because you won, how are you this autistic

Whenever you need the quest you post your tag here, do it with the first one who replied then unfriend. If you need it again you do it again.

No, user was simply being polite

The person he added just turned out to be a total sperg.

Is there any quest or other lego that goes well with Nu-Elise? The packs were not kind to me this time

>can't escape low ranks with my meme deck cause everyone is playing "Only the most unique" netdecks"
>Can't even use the netdeck to climb to a decent rank cause no patches or mage quest

Getting mad because someone says gg after winning is pretty autistic

You can splash her into any controlling deck, if you like. I'm playing her a lot and she is beyond fun. Even more fun this time around than OG. The five cards are a lot of fun and let you see some cards in play you never would.

adding someone to say that you beat them is being an asshole

I've done it on loses when the games were close or crazy, too, user. Surprisingly, they're generally more receptive to it then, so I don't really have any salty bitch stories for that.

no it isn't autist

Priest with Shadow Visions is the best synergy you'll get with Elise 2.0.

Shame that sort of insane value can't compete with infinite 5/5s value + tempo.

>Hey man good game haha
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're the one getting mad over losing a children's game.

>rogue quest
>Silence a minion, still 5/5
>polymorph/hex them, still a 5/5

What the actual goddamn fuck were they thinking with this quest. Isn't the point of removal that, you know, you remove the goddamn threat?

Counterspell is fun

dumb frogposter

>infinite 5/5s

Meet infinite Deaths

>it's fair, just kill them before they complete it :^)

you need some life perspective dude

Almost as bad as people that go autistic about BM because you try to interact with the other player at all using emotes

>When the arcane missiles all go to your 3 health tundra rhino instead of your face or the other minion and that loses you the entire match

>The arcane missile itself was also randomly generated

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

IT'S NOT GOD DAMN FAIR

Daily reminder that Lyra is male.

If you don't agree with me I don't know what to tell you other than people probably think you're an asshole in a lot of social situations and you might want to look out for that

Its more diverse than the FF14 community. Got people from all walks of life, once raided with an ex army officer ,a carpenter and a professor of microrobotics.

Many fuckheads and kids too.

What is Counterspell?

>those crystal tits

No she isn't user

Should I build this rogue quest deck? I'd have to invest dust into the quest and Patches and I am worried they'll nerf something else and somehow make it shit.

what do people think about you when you throw a hissy fit after someone says gg on a video game?

>Clutch last turn situation vs quest rogue who started their quest so late that I had a chance
>About to die by a minion on board
>Discover owl from 1 drop
>FUCK YEAH I WIN
>nothing happens

I was mad

Easily played around

I'd wait a little while longer, the expan has only been out for a couple days

What is prep/backstab/any of rogues 1 million cheap spells? What is shadowstepping a minion to finish the quest, and it eats your counterspell? Or you didn't play it, so he finishes the quest the same turn he plays it?

Counterplay is awkward, difficult, and available specifically to mage. It's horse shit.

s-so ozruk is actually good guys

>tfw unpacked him and Kalimos

It wouldn't be fun if you could ruin their quest idiot.

It's more of a speedbump, retards will run into it, crash and die, smarter people will slow down for it, either way you gain tempo.

well now you're making up situations

Ozruk is shit