/vn/ - Dasz Edition

Visual Novel General #1414

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2jQdAXrSY
youtube.com/watch?v=xSKWf_20Lkg
youtube.com/watch?v=h2iSja5E9Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=0PW5ZrZ3JCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwo6nUGsYDY
github.com/07th-mod/umineko-question/)
youtube.com/watch?v=gWF9_4TjJCM&feature=youtu.be&t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish Japan would die.

stop fucking up the OP

>rope around waist
>wearing a peasant dress
Does that mean you kidnap and sexually violate Yumiko?

fuck all JOPs

The only good JOP is a dead one.

I LIKE LOLIS!

JOPs go home!

^_^

EOPs have betrayed me

Holy crap I can read this Dies here I come Oh wait

BASED!!!!

Reminder that inbreeding is bad. Just look at Imouto Paradise 2, you will end up with only ugly cowtitted children.

I told my literature professor that I was going to write a visual novel without words. He just looked at me like I blew his mind. I'm gonna be an author!

post cool OSTs

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2jQdAXrSY
youtube.com/watch?v=xSKWf_20Lkg
youtube.com/watch?v=h2iSja5E9Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=0PW5ZrZ3JCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwo6nUGsYDY

>The Necronomicon is a girl
>all its scattered pages are girls

well at least they're cute

...How small is Al? Because I always perceived as short and petite, not really a loli.

>tfw no nero, al and elsa harem ending
my loli paradise ;_;

I'm kinda looking into Umineko, and I was wondering if there was a generally recommended way to play it? There seems to be a few versions, translations, patches and fan projects that mash all the assets and animations and whatever.

I haven't really played a whole lot of visual novels, so I don't know if it matters.

gb2FN

get the version with the updated sprites and voice acting desu, steam version is probably good since you can patch it and it has an updated translation but it doesn't have chiru yet

use the ps3 patched versions, because the current steam release is only episodes 1-4

there is a patch to restore the ps3 content, including voices, to the steam version, but I believe it has some small issues; I have not personally used them but there should be pre-patched non-steam versions on mofumoe via torrent

also be aware it'll probably take you over 100 hours

>translation status for other games going at normal speed, even at ridiculous speed for some
>FM fandisc sitting there barely moving
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

>evil BDSM lolis
This shit was ahead of its time.

I don't get why they said end of 2016 when it's so quick to be delayed

it's only FM. who cares?

I cares.

^_^

Okay so there's an official English release, and a patch (github.com/07th-mod/umineko-question/) for the first episodes.

What do I do about the other ones? Are the fan translations good or should I wait?

but you don't matter

Remember to watch the Maji OP at least once after waking up for the best start to the day!

youtube.com/watch?v=gWF9_4TjJCM&feature=youtu.be&t=16

maji maji :3

yes I do I am the target audience

I do believe the official English release is higher quality, but I'm no expert on Umineko. From what I understand, the fan TL team was not very experienced.

AHHHHHHH

TOO CUTE

Al is super cute, I really should try Demonbane again, I kinda forgot about it and dropped it halfway.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

The official english release is literally just the fan TL slightly edited for consistency now that the whole series is out and they actually know the solution to the mystery.

why is the answer arc taking so fucking long then what the fuck

Because they're trying to protect you from actually having to read Umineko chiru.

I swear these are the same sounds Link makes when he's slashing and spin attacking and whatnot

Pretty sure they are too, I could hear him making the noises as I read that.

Suddenly no cancer and shitposting what happened guys? Was it the murricans and canadians all along?

>you will never be bullied by your onee-san

>no posts
>no cancer

hmmm

Activated those almonds didn't it?

I'd like to come on something in that picture, if ya know what I mean.

EU more like PU

friendly reminder: if it has purple hair and calls you senpai, kill it with fire

Could you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

I love Runa!

I like feet!

I wish people would stop translating VNs, so you'll be forced to play EOVNs or vintage.

I wish I peacefully pass away in my slumber tonight

I love tsunderes so much

I don't know why

Cute! Cuuute!

>shaking hands
>accidentally press decline
wat do

Stab your hand to regain control

Call her 40 times and beg for forgiveness.

Please Bang my Runa!

fun fact: I wanted to post this image an hour ago but I couldn't for some reason

You now remember Miu

God these two girls look fucking identical. I don't know what the artist was thinking, using the same hair color for two girls when he draws everyone as sameface

I wish I could see a girl's underwear

sigh

Is that not the same game? The clothes look the same.

I once walked on the girls changing typical anime style during high-school. 3d was nothing special to see though.

I wish skirts were more popular in the west

Yes that's what I mean, it wouldn't matter that they look similar if it were different games

Oh that's two different girls? Why are they dressed the same?

Really? Tell us the story, user

School uniform

High school setting.

wow I almost forgot such deep words were in this VN

Best girl.

PE class. The schools gymnasium sucks ass so we have to do a 30 minuts long walk to go for a separate place and change in bathrooms since this place is shit too. Teacher is out, i hear a scream from the girls bath"changing" room and go take a look. Apparently there was an animal or some shit and while i was looking in they notice me. One of them ( my crush on a later date ) scream and cowers down while others tell me to close the door. I take another look in and close the door.

Why are there so many eroge with a high school setting but none with a low school setting?

>low school setting
what did he mean by this?

/v/ is making fun of Kastel

>Kastel
Literally who?

>tfw lots of high school setting but no stoned school settings

they got to school once and never again
or
the school is from lolicons to lolicons with lolicons and anyone older than 15 is killed on sight

Just wait for Subahibi

Why is Saya so cute? Saya no Uta was nothing more than a perfect love story.

saya is for PURGING WITH FIRE

she's an abomination

DELETE THIS

SAYA IS FOR NURTURING AND LOVING!

Because she's an eldtrich horror user. Only lovecraftian tier horrors or robot girls can reach this level of perfection.

I was the user who picked up Saya no Uta last thread, and I do not regret it a bit. She was so cute and the ending was great.

SAYA IS FOR BLOWING INTO PIECES WITH A SHOTGUN

SHE IS PURE FUCKING FILTH THAT DESERVES TO BE DESTROYED

NOOOO

SHE'S FOR LOVING!!

Whore!

still cute though

Are there any other VNs where adorable lolis turn out to be eldritch abominations?

Runa 1/1

Can't say that I didn't expect this at least a little.

Real life

What vns has the best art style, /vn/?

Anything with Ooyari as the artist, that guy can draw really damn well.

too bad its shit

>its shit
the coffee store mafia will not forget