/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miPrMJFWZg4
imgur.com/a/c3mby
dulfy.net/2017/04/08/black-desert-new-content-announcement-for-2017/
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's better, Kuno or Ninja????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

personal preference, everyone blows each other up in 1 hit at high level pvp

Who wants to kiss my feet?

reminder some retarded aussie is trying to kill the general like he did the EU guild

I'm sure we can survive and thrive in this new two general threads world we've woken up to.

its probably him bumping the other general alone

Any NA friends up?

youtube.com/watch?v=miPrMJFWZg4

As a Wizard that just hit 53 should I use Bronze Dagger or Dagger of Sealed magical power I've just gotten from nigger spirit quest?

Bronze one gives +7 accuracy and the other one gives accuracy too but doesn't say how much.

so is this up here like our clubhouse now?

yfw it's literally Goku

We can hope.
Apparently.

hey stormblood looks pretty good

Might as well link this too I guess

hi

welp.... he may be fun
but does anyone really think some tekken dude will be able to beat how op DK is???

I've been assuming!

Maybe it has been just a couple of you, quiet campaign of stylized suggestion.

I believe in a dead god known as Game Balance. I'm not sure when the church became a relic. I can't say we weren't always just the ravings of the mad.

Another short range melee with high attack speed. This will surely work fine with our servers as it's been shown again and again. Top class in mass pvp too, heh.

>New Personal Combat Sailboat

imgur.com/a/c3mby
The current personal sailboats are not for combat but for sailing and trading. That is why we made a new personal combat sailboat. It has two cannons on either side with four cannons in total. It may not be enough for trading but it is more than enough to defeat the huge Magoria monsters.

Brb, Imma go chop some wood the next few weeks.

Jesus fuck I just finished my epheria boat.

I'm doing my 7day trial right now. Should I get the starter pack or is it worth it to get the other two?

send me all your black stones

What forests do I need to ream?

Okay, I have like 60 or so in total. How do I send them?

Just kidding. You can have my letters though I think.

Cool, send them to BJs please

so i just got my +15 yuria wpn, should i upgrade it to blue with a grade 2 refining stone right away?

>no tri kzarka

What have you been doing with your life?

i just started playing famalam

do i have to use the workshop in keplan to upgrade +15 yuria or can i use the black spirit dude?

guess they removed workshops

man, all the guides i find are outdated

Why are none of you retards talking about this

dulfy.net/2017/04/08/black-desert-new-content-announcement-for-2017/

big fucking lol

which hairstyle looks better do you think?

Bottom right desu

Bottom ones

thanks anons, i like them all so i'll rock the popular vote for now

Dance emotes fuck year!

Whoever was complaining about not having enough to buy a +15 earlier; you should have more than enough to buy one after 3 days from the 15 cherry blossom event turn in alone.

so with 10 of the ones on the left and one of the one on the right i can make one of those 100% ultimate weapon reform stones correct?

i need a refinery and a worker?

that was me, i have my +15 yuria now, thanks, haven't even turned in any of the cherry blossom thingies, turned out i had a bunch of gold ingots somehow

i got 25 of the blue Cherry Blossoms, what do i do with them?

Laughing at the people who thought that zerkers, sorcs and warriors were up in top tier with wizards and witches.

One day, zerkers will become GODS. YOU'LL SEE. YOU'LL ALL SEE

what makes Witch perform so noticeably below Wizards? thought they were practically the same

Just heat the 10 and the stone to get the reform stone.

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH

>roleplayed shit-eating with a musa
Oh god. Tell me more.

They are the same pre-awakening. However, their awakening skills have some big differences. Wiz comes on top because his kit is a bit more offensive, and because he has an ult that is completely broken.

ah ok, well i'm not a huge pvp guy anyways, TnA is more important

Fix face.

what don't you like about her face user

Wizard has a grab skill and Witch doesn't.

Eyebrows too long
Too much eye makeup
Nose too narrow

I understand you. Witch is still kinda broken while having tits. But I'd say that most other female classes have better TnA than witch.

i might fix her eyebrows, kinda agree with you there

i like a petite nose but it might be slightly too narrow atm

i like dark eye make-up, but i'll try fiddling with toning it down a bit

thanks for your input

yeah the sliders for Witch are kinda shit tier atm, can't create a nice Veeky Forums ass and thighs

Witches are not for lewd!

how do i do this? there's nothing i want more than to jack off to my character

Read the OP

shut up cor

all pets can get the +1 luck stat right?

Do what?

sure they are!

Nana post ass!!

Should I reroll as Kuno or Maehwa?

You can mod the sliders, OP probably has some info.

>muscle sliders not at max

is pets with +1 luck uber rare?

Found an avatarfag!

What class is easy, with few skills, thats still somewhat good? Im new and just want a easy start.

>tfw no one to make me cum with their sweaty adventurer feet

Witch/wizards are a good choice.

Hard choice, maehwa is pretty fun though. I havent tried a kuno.

Fuck me, i hate clothies.
Is ranger any fun?

kill yourself cor

I have not played a ranger either. I've seen people here comment that they are quite boring but I am not sure if thats true or not.

Just play a dark knight like everyone else.

damn right

What did they mean by that?

I havent played Maehwa, but Kuno is alot of fun. Why not try both and see which one you like more?

Postmore

good to see you posting again oral fixation kuno

Can you not talk to my waifu that way

Does your waifu give succ?

no she is a pure qt who don't need none of that

I dont think thats me...

no

NA?

You posted about how much you loved giving head and then met up with me. Why lie now?

I'm not your waifu anymore?

but I never see you around :( and kuno is my gathering buddy

Sorry, I'm playing Mass Effect Andromeda and I can't keep bdo open at same time because it's eating all my RAM.

What do you do in BDO, i mean, do you trade between citys, farm mobs til you pass out, whats end game like?

Im a faggot that cant make friends, is there anything for me to do in this game?

no worries :P maybe we can go on adventures and stuff when that gets boring or you beat it

Didn't realize I hadn't finalized logging out of the game before going to sleep.

Its like a sandbox so you can do as you please. Focus on gathering professions if thats what you're interested in. Playing the market, decorating your house, or grinding mobs to level. You could also hunt bosses daily, I think this game was designed to do stuff solo desu so you'll be fine.

tfw no futa to worship and succ dry

>Playing the market
what

Buying items low, enhancing/using professions to make them into something better then reselling it. Some people even try to snipe boss gear then resell for pearls. so its possible.

There isn't an end game, so if you're looking for organized statics, coherent schedules and content to clear, you're sol.

Its just a giant clusterfuk sandbox, with some organized pvp aspects. Which is pretty refreshing if you're used to the regular mmorpg formula.

ok good thing you elaborated

Sure sure, I was thinking about exploring the valencia region. I'll give you a call when I get back...might take a while for that, tho (see image)

tfw your bbc erp bf is still asleep