What's up with all these ugly facelifts?

>first the new GT86
>now this

What was Ford thinking?

I unironically think the facelifted Mustang looks better than the current one

Same, the 05 series look like trashcan sports cars

Foxbody = Original > SN95 >= 6th Gen = 2nd Gen > '05

I want a throwback to the 1964. Small car, big engine instead of big car, big engine.

Same, that's also why I love foxbodies so much, small car big engine.

Safety standards. What you want is impossible in a new car. Buy an old car if that's what you want, but don't complain about warranty and reliability.
Car manufacturers need to toe the line or they get sued for billions of dollars.

ANGRIER HEADLIGHTS

>What's up with all these ugly facelifts?
I know what you mean...

>What's up with all these ugly facelifts?

I dont know what your talking about.

Germany wanted in on the JUST-tier new designs too.

The challenger seems to be the only car that isnt copying off of another car and no one is copying it. I might get one just for that reason alone.

Am I the only person that thinks the Challenger is ugly as shit?
Like it looks like someone stuck a bike pump into the tail pipe and over inflated the car. I mean it's the definition of pigfat and bloated. And I get that it's a muscle car, I don't care that it's big and heavy. I care that it looks disgusting.

The perfectly simile for it, is that it looks like the really fat girl at school who cakes on makeup and dresses well instead of just losing weight.

In person it's actually an improvement. Hopefully a full transition back to sports car style will be in store next gen.

That's way better than last gen desu senpai

Looks like a boomer special

If you gave it through ground clearance of old cars it would look almost just like them. It's the illusion a lower body for muh mpgs gives that makes it seem so tall. The plus side is fucktons of leg room.

>3700lbs

I'm not some moron who thinks anything over 2500 is pigfat, but this is getting a bit too porky. I really hope the 7th gen returns to the 3400/3500 range like the 4th and 5th gen cars.

I hope next gen gets aluminum panels or maybe even some plastic panels. I don't get why manufacturers aren't already making hoods, trunks etc out of plastic

It's not copying a car?

i hate it too even if it's more aerodynamic

but it doesn't make sense because it still retains angry muscle looks so it's like some silly compromise

i wouldn't buy one but it's so american it's nice (if you're into it)

Wrong

>Its copying itself

Not to bright are you?

Actually doesn't look bad, will look even better once you see it in person. People hated the S550 when it came out, now those same people are saying the S550 looks good hate the new design. Just saying, give it a few years and this generation will be considered very good looking. That's what designers are good at doing, they make cars that WILL be considered good looking in the near future. Trends change all the time, they can't design something that looks good now but will be considered ugly or dated in the near future because the generation has to last for several years before the next redesign.

It looks better, you fool.

Not at all. Look at the hegiht of the cowl compared to the rest of the vehicle. Same goes for the height of the trunk lid, and the height of window sils. I genuinely looks like what happens when you pressurize a thin plastic water bottle. It loses all definition, ridges, yet retains a semblance of general form although bloated.

That's called coke bottle styling with the rear higher like that. Old ones had it too.

Is that a fusion?

That isn't a fake grille, its a foglight surround.

I like the new camaro a lot.

Miata is still a small car

(granted so is the engine)

how retarded are you?

do you have brain damage?