/dlg/ Duel Links General

I'd really like to fuck a mermaid in the gills edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Bakura returns to Duel World on the 11th. Presumably he will spawn like Yugi does, and is supposed to have not shit reward cards. No other details are known at this time
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks now
>Tons of characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>bonus campaign event happening now, good time to farm LDs

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cock
duellinks.gamea.co

>Baby's cuck guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Anusdroid emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a assfunnel account, download dick links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Dong Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for mobile play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several new cards in the mix.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your phone is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74T3NiVHhVV0hwems/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi, this is my wife. I'd appreciate it if you did not post your lewd thoughts about her here.

>Mad faggotron hating on people with prismatic econ
LMAO get a life autist

>gift controllet retards already getting triggered

>try to make a dino deck because a never did and want to level Rex up
>6 Two Headed King Rex
>2 Crawling Dragon #2

Why you gotta do me like this Rex? I even got 4 collected power somehow before getting another Crawling Dragon. Also is it just me or are all of Rex's SR prize cards trash?

I would kill just to suck her feet while she gets fucked by another man.

>tfw modded apk with auto win and 8k score

Is this card even playable in HHG's deck?

S-Source.

No

Can this get you banned?

Nah. The client is the same and Konami can't notice.

Alphagamers + "Duel Links 1.4 apk mod"

Cropped because of filezise limit.

I used v6 with godmode, atk x10, see opponent hand and duel score of 8k

But are you using it with your main account?

Since day 1

The only thing you really need are infinite gems

Seriously? Is there something to increase gems or anything related?

Nah, you get enough gems with stages + lvl your characters.

Nah, they are serverside, you can only modify the amount you see with hacks but the servers will revert them back.

Aren't you really afraid of getting banned?

>Afraid
Nah, it's a game, if I do get banned I will move into the new hot mobbage.

I only do it because setting up Cerberus, the Graveberus variation and other farming decks every time was getting tiring as fuck.

Did you have great results farming LDs?

RNG still fucks me now and then but I eventually got all the LD card sets, I'm only missing to farm Keith and Odion ones.

I prefer to waste 10 minutes doing 10 runs for 80 drops than 10 minutes having to set up the same deck everytime for 16 drops.

I know that feel. Also, did you pay for the v6? v4 is the last free one on that forum.

No, I just got it from another forum.
I remember googling "v6 hokage424 duel links" and you will get another forum discussing hacks with a google drive link to v6

Oh, found it. Thanks.

Have fun

I'm new to all this thing. Where should I spend my gems on? Is mirror wall really necessary to be competitive?

Latefags doesnt even have to bother. You are already cucked.

>No sphere Kuriboh
>No dinodeck staples because ultimate rising got rolled out
>No makodeck staples because the second box got rolled out
>No Pegasus to unlock
>No Reliquished
>No Bakura to unlock
>No Yami Yugi event or drops
>No Kaiba Cup free cards
(YOU)

you anons using the modded apk on your phone or emulator? Thinking about using it on emulator and legit one on phone, but wonder if that'll trigger anything

Real phone and nox.
Dont worry. Everything will be fine.

I was going to use it on Nox

emulator. I plan on using the legit apk on my phone for pvp and do menial farming with modified apk on nox.

Which stage are you at, user? Haven't you had any problems with the apk like bugs etc?

Stage 52.
The only bug ive encountered are the missions that request a x amount of life points remaining (500, etc)

>The only bug ive encountered are the missions that request a x amount of life points remaining
So then you uninstall the modded apk and install the google play's to complete the mission?

I dont uninstall. Just install the google play version over it

>Ritual summon Paladin with Blue Dragon Summoner
>Use Stamping Destruction to clear his Mirror Wall
>Paladin bro destroys Yomi Ship without triggering the effect
>Disconnects
>He's a nip Weevil player
Fucking dishonourable japanese

wtf is up with the damage modification rulings in this game

>get oracle'd
>half shut my monster
>monster goes back to full atk next turn
Anyone else get weird interactions like this?

Yeah something aint right. Ive gotten my monster reduced to 0 by oracles effect, gave them an equip, and they stayed at 0 like Oracle was continuous instead of lingering.

If I have the game installed already, do I just... install the modded APK alongside it? Don't know if that'll mess with any data transferring.

It doesn't matter since it's pretty much the same base app albeit with modified duel values. It doesn't mess with your data.

There's not enough art of her without the headdress. If the game used her uncovered art, I would probably fap to it more than I already do.

I have 1.4 downloaded, but don't know how auto win works

> No black dot card back from the anime.

JUST

>almost to plat
>suddenly whale hour
>triple mirror wall kuriboh Mai and Keiths everywhere
>back down to gold 3
2 bombs wasnt enough

What's going on? I downloaded v6, added it, and I'm not getting any crazy LP or attack points. What am I doing wrong or missing?

should work by itself if you installed it successfully. do you get similar message when you start up the app? if you don't then it didn't install correctly

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74T3NiVHhVV0hwems/view

Dog bless hackers

Nope, I didn't get any message. I added the APK to Nox and it started up the game immediately upon doing so.

I wonder: must I uninstall Duel Links and then install the modded apk?

try it out. I didn't have to, but it might work for you. of course don't do it before creating your konami account or else your data will be wiped and you wouldn't be able to sync it across other duel links apps.

>beat Tea with a modded apk
>"you beat me fair and square"

Kek

>being poor

How big is her rod?

More like retarded Weevil player.
No good Weevil control deck uses Mirror Wall.

So what does this mod gives you, infinite gems? If it's not gems then I'm not interested

It's not gems.

Then why the fuck would anyone want that Mod APK?

To make farming easier.

Just surrender for auto 4.5k points, or attack for 8k with over 9000 damage

I love Joey's dopey ass face expressions in this game.

he had them in the anime too. shit was cash.

Surprisingly that isn't futa, just pure lesbian love

>tfw no friends to discuss yugioh with
is it you and all your lonesome too /dlg/?

What is the best way to farm gems?

If you want to discuss the actual yugioh game, go to /dng/. this is mainly nostalgiafags hub

modded apk

get a beta orbiter or two
works for me

Nope, I want to discuss Duel Links.
I tried out /dng/ over a year ago but I couldn't do a good job.
I tried to get my brother into DL but he didn't like it.
I know my bf won't be able to get into it, and he's way too busy anyways.

what's that?

>be normalfag with decent job etc but enjoy weeb shit
>cant talk to any actual friends about it because none of them care about children's card games
>if I do want to talk to real people my options are literal children or fat neckbeards

I'll stick to just talking about it here

Fuck off attention queer.

>I want to discuss Duel Links.

Then discuss it! The heck? I always have the thread open but it's slow at times. Go, start a discussion.

duel links isn't weeb shit yet
you'll know when it is, because that's when everyone will drop the game, just like the TCG

Be quiet.

I am usually sometimes always posting here trying to get a discussion going, but y'all are slow.

Literally start one right now then. This is DUEL LINKS GENERAL, after all.

I wasn't saying it was, just that I was into weeb shit

Kill yourself faggot.

No, this is my thread.

Why do people insist on using Switcheroo?
Ever notice how only poorfags do that?

This. Talking or playing this game in real life it terrible
>I really want to get in an argument every turn about how cards work rather than having them programmed by Konami exactly how they work

Nice falseflag

Found the poorfag.

>Why do people insist on using Switcheroo?

For the RNG fun. But yes, just noobs use it.

Wrong, it's for the consitency. If you're not getting any pluses out of Switcheroo you're doing it wrong.
The most used skills that minmax RNG are Last Gamble, Duel Standby and Balance.

>put in Neo
>get out Neo
nice consistency, shitter

nice anecdote, retard

>retard
I'm not the one too stupid or poor to go after a good skill to use along a good deck.

FUCK YOU ISHIZU! GIVE ME DRAW SENSE LIGHT YOU STUPID SLUT!

>SKULL SERVANT

>literally the least probable outcome
>even if that happened you already got a +0/+1 and just missed the chance of getting a +1/+2
>you're still with the card advantage
Yeah, it's still good no matter what.

>be playing as Mai
>none of these are HHG

JUST

>playing duel links
>whole thing is trap card wank and beatstick support
>make my whole deck about summoning strong monster but they use 1 (ONE) fucking trap card and now they get the win
This is why new yugioh all the boss monsters negate that shit, why would you waste all that effort getting out strong monster when they defeat it in 1 turn with a single card (mirror wall, rirykou)
>need to be super lucky to draw anti-trap card in first 1 or 2 turns without ruining my whole deck consistency

I know for a fact lots of nostalgia yugioh babies complain about archetypes and negations but the alternative is trap cards shut everything down. Please nostalgia babies give me one fucking reason to like old yugioh it's fucking unplayable.

>I'm stupid and bad so the game is shit

Ishizu is my mommy WHEN?

Too op for duel links?

>stops parasite fags, relinquished fags, gravekeeper fags, and basically every other kind of fag
So yes