arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEQ5L-I0OG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAYE IS

Tharja a best

Kind of a bitch and deserves the ending she gets.

BAE

Fucking gargoyles. They're not even worth good exp like certain mages and witches.

Finally got 4* Navarre. Archer + Dancer OP

>alms sword talks
What the fuck.

Ephraim is a cool knight indeed

Why is Valm story arc so fucking bad? People often say that it comes across as bad because children paralogues and grinding for them takes too much time but playing no children run doesn't fix the situation. It's like the game's story falls into a crater and only barely manages to crawl back later.

Camilla hogging all the orbs for herself

How do you deal with the most memey jackass defense team of Takumi, Reinhardt, Azura, Kagero, all SI? Assume you are starting on the map with 2 walls immediately in front of you and this team?

________ ________

>retarded kamui
kek

Just add Triangle Adept.

>tfw god

Hector could basically solo that team. Reinhardt and Takumi might be able to kill him if Rein suicides to break Quick Reposte and Takumi gets refreshed with Vengeance up.

get my Vantage user to required HP and smite them to enemy range

Hector.

Mila is sealed inside of it isn't she? That's the first instance of Carnage Form, #FE2 confirmed.

Time to tip the scales, Tharja.

>Robins angry face
>Tharjas unamused face
>Azama laughing in the back

Robin is Chrom's

Unbeknownst to everyone else, there is a secret 5th Robin down below getting head from the Est that thinks she's being sneaky but fails to realize that pink hair and flying horses are not conducive to stealth.

Flying Horses are also not conducive to good blowjobs. I don't know why she thought that was a good idea. Maybe Abel was into some weird shit or something iunno...

>tfw have one of the best axe users now, Minerva, and one of the best swordies, Lucina, and Takumi
Who's one of the better lance users? I have a 5 star Ephraim but that's about it. Also, would a killer lance be good for him and his moonbow?

>That one Henry thinking he's slick

>spd atk def skill ike
Yeah, that sums him up.

Why the fuck is everyone using blue on the gauntlet?

ONE OF THOSE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

yes
remove eph's unique weapon so you can use a killer lance
great idea

Chom's wet dream

Because everyone is using Reds so everyone is using Blues

Bleed the Tikis

>get minerva and a four star odin in the same summon session
it's almost like the game knows what i'm gonna fucking do

*Breed the Tikis

Grind Nino!

Marth would never hurt his Tikis.

>tfw you spend all your orbs finally getting Kagero but she's - atk +res

What do friends, is there any use for her or should I just kill myself already

Hilariously enough -Atk Kagero still has the same Atk as the other +Atk dagger users.

give her Poison Dagger to Felicia and make the best maid

>do anything
>get an error code
Anyone else getting the error codes a lot lately on bluestacks/nox/the like lately? It almost seems like they're trying to kill the emulation players with this.

>want to pull Kegero so much
>but she'd have to be +atk -not!spd, nothing else would do
>see
It hurts so much

Good night /feg/

>Felicia has 28 Atk neutral with Poison Dagger+
>increased to 42 only when hitting infantry

That's just sad.

I feel like Takumi would benefit off of Vengeance a lot more with Vantage, though I'd also like to think, by itself, Vengeance isn't good for Takumi. Anyone got any better specials for him with Vantage, Close Counter, and whatever a good C skill would be? (thinking keeping threaten speed)

I want Benny in Heroes and I want him to have the highest DEF stat in the game, even at -DEF.

Ares > Zelgius >>>>>>>>>>> Benny

+Spd is apparently superior.

When are they gonna make the Echoes patch compatible with just Gateway? I can't be bothered to put Luna on just for it.

Can someone link me a really simple, idiot proof guide on how to install al9h and Luna from just a regular Gateway emuNAND?

>we'll get Benny before Ike
I think I know why Ike is taking so long and it's not a good one for those who are purists for voices. The current VA for Ike has only done that in his voicing career, is being Ike. He's returned for Fates but didn't return for Smash 4 oddly enough, or at least I think that his voice wasn't repurposed from the Radiant games (I don't remember him saying "I'm Ike" especially in a tone like that) and of course, Codename S.T.E.A.M. had him there too. I really hope they find a good voice actor for him if they can. I don't want someone rough and gruff though. I want a soundalike. Otherwise we'll have another Lucina problem.

Not according to duel simulator I'm using. But then again, I only checked the winrate if she initiates.

3ds.guide
there you go
even I could do it.
if you've already updated to firmware v 13 you're fucked kiddo

It depends, personally I prefer +Atk since it allows for kills without any sort of retaliation.

YOU'RE WRONG!

>out of the 11 5* I rolled only one had perfect IVs
>It's Elise
Should I just uninstall this game?

no because elise is a good healer
not that it matters in a game like this but you know.

Don't know, just pointing out others have shown duel simulator results where +spd is better, but honestly I don't really know how those things work or if they are even accurate. Just saying I don't think it matters if it's +atk or +spd, I mean do you even build her differently to begin with?

I have 23 with no perfect IVs. This game blows.

NO MORE FREE ORBS

ONE ORB A DAY ARENA YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR

DEAD GAME

Seriously what are they doing?

>I mean do you even build her differently to begin with?
No but when using same "best" build with both +spd and +atk and comparing them results in a relatively big winrate difference it is crucial I get the one I want

I give up, 155 orbs (only red if possible) and no 5*, well at least 2lonqu (1x4*) and a hinata. Rest is absolute garbage.

Moonbow on everyone

I wish other games would even give me the equivalent of an orb a day.

Nothing, and they don't have to do anything because dozens of thousands of people are still playing this game.

Trying for Palla? I got a bronze Palla with good IVs after spending 120 orbs for a 5* anything, oh well time to spend feathers.

God forbid they don't give you orbs and now you have to work for them
jesus fuck you sound like you'd be mad that there's free chips and soda but you gotta get up to do it
Didn't they also do this during the last gauntlet? by the way, there are barely any games that do/did this. A lot of games make you work for this shit, and too bad there's not a lot of errors happening a lot, so we wont get to see another female corrin giveaway like last time. If you think that not getting free stuff all the time is bad, just remember, you could be playing Pokemon Go where some places in the world literally have nothing to offer so you actually have to buy Pokeballs and shit.

I like this line of thinking. More Odins to get, I guess.

Nope no palla the lonqus and hintat were the only useable units. The only other 'good' unit is a neutral eliweed. But I despise his art.

>Tfw my first 5 star was a TacoMeme with perfect IVs, no need to reroll.
>Game decides to fuck me over by making every other 5 star afterwards -atk/+res

Can anyone help? I'm trying to do youtube.com/watch?v=TEQ5L-I0OG4 but with a 4* level 40 Olivia and a 40 level 40 Tharja instead of Sophia, yet the AI does not move according to the video. The only differences are that my Olivia has slightly different stats as well as Tharja from 3* Olivia and Sophia.

i just lost my 5th gauntlet in a row
taco, klein and tharja vs 3 green flyers
thanks RNG

I just need to get a better Tharja.

>good IV
Ephraim +SPD -HP (+SPD is probably not optimal for someone so slow but he's doing work)
Nino +ATK -RES (promoted)
Lucius +HP -ATK

>pretty much neutral
Camilla +DEF -RES
Fae +HP -RES
Julia +HP -RES
Raven +RES -HP

>bad IV
Nino +ATK -SPD
Roy +DEF -SPD
Tharja +HP -ATK

>When Alm throws the shield

>got ogma and a high as hell leveled Marth against literal trash units with the Minerva I'm training

just use a lvl 1 unit with lvl 40 friends and autobattle

But it doesn't, depending on the calculator used and how you use it, the win rates are roughly the same minus 1-2 wins.

>Mobbage fags spam their shit here and on their Fire Emblem Heroes /v/ general.
Just fuck off from here dudes, we dont want your whaling here.

>tfw all you get are red vs blue

You know what you and literal whales have in common?
You moan too much.

I kinda agree with this in a non-bait shitposting way. It's getting too excessive.

3 gauntlets in a row I got the map with all the little squares. They had ranged, I never have ranged.

how are yours moving that you can't adapt?

You seem to know an awful lot about what goes on in /v/

Ike's voice clips for Smash 4 are the same ones from Brawl. Kinda like how Sakurai keeps using Marth's old Melee voice clips.

>has a Taco with perfect Ivs
>complains
Well, fuck you too.
I'm done with this game.

Autobattle AI is funny

I meant to say that I don't know if his Radiant lines were reused for Fates, since I already knew that Ike had his voice lines reused from Brawl to Smash 4.

I just got into Heroes and whats the logic behind +*ing units ?
2 stars get to lvl 20 > 3 star it
get it to lvl 20 again > 4 star it
lvl 20 again 5 star it and go for lvl 40 to max out and then do inherit ?
Just trying to wrap my head around it, im thinking of maxing out Sharena first.

>implying i have a level 1 minerva

They bum rush left instead of going south to the forest on the right, this makes it so the other thief hides behind both Navarre and Axe guy. I can kill Navarre, but that takes using dancing because the fight ends with Axe guy close to Subaki so I can't leave him sitting there. He doesn't do enough damage that I can use him + Donnel so I'm forced to use Tharja. Point is, I can't target the Thief unlike the video, so Thief ends up killing Subaki/Tharja/Donnel.

Well I buckled down and summoned, and got lucky cause I grabbed a Nino 4* so I beat it with Brave Bow Gordin. But it's pretty annoying how due to some mere stats that the AI behaves completely differently. I'll need to pump up my 3* freebies and make sure I keep them that way in the future.

It's possible. If anything, he'd get a new VA just like Lucina. Anyway, Echoes is coming soon so I'm kinda expecting FEH to bring out some Valentians to bring up some hype.

It is odd to see Laura Bailey not reprise one of her most popular roles. maybe she's tired of it? or maybe she's just really busy?

>tfw you leave autobattle on to do something and come back and they are still like this

If you want more SP, you'll have to get them to LV 40 before increasing their rarity.

get rid of your friends with green leaders then

Her problem is that she's union now and that comes with its own set of problems for her. Notice that regular Lucina's profile in FEH shows no VA now.

Is this whole convo about his english va? Because somehow I don't think japan cares about this. They'll add him when they think it's most profitable. And they already got a voice for him.

The union basically told her if she does voices for weeb games she'll never have another job in the west again.

you can inherit and equip inherited skills anytime, provided you have the required SP to learn.

>funny
Only when it's not suicidal.