Why don't have own a Honda Ruckus?

Why don't have own a Honda Ruckus?

Because when I was 14, I had one of these with a tune and no governor. It's basically the LaFerrari of 50cc scooters.

All the losers with Honda's or Chinese pieces of shit were limited to 60kph while I could make 90kph no problem.

Because aggressive drivers cannot stand scooter scooting along at 40mph in a 25 zone and run them over. If your bike cannot do 90mph it shouldn't be allowed on the road.

I used to, I miss it so much.

Because I'm 6'6" but I would like some mopeds for my truck. Can you put 32 inch wheels on a moped?

I thought about getting one. I want a motorcycle, but for these you don't need a motorcycle endorsement because it's a moped. Plus, with all the cool shit you can bolt on to it, this would be a bitching ride.

If you add a different engine to it, would it classify as a motorcycle instead of a moped?

Because I'm 6'2

Okay never mind I went ahead and browsed craigslist for mopeds the first time this summer and they have officially surpassed dirt bikes in price which means everybody still shopping for a moped or scooter is a hipster douchebag

I could buy this 550cc fucking motorcycle for $350

To be fair you could tune any of those to performance.

Which needs probably 700-1000 in parts before it looks and rides ok, nevermind the time put in.

Because I'm not vietnamese.

>*blocks your path*

The "prepper" in me wants one real bad.

>4 strokes

Nah, only mine could do it

why would i buy one when i can use my motorbike? i would literally have to buy one for no reason

Why don't you proof read your post to see that grammatical mishmash you have there?

>looks okay
I think it looks pretty sweet
>drives okay
says it drives fine and hauls ass it just doesn't have a title which as I understand it is pretty easy to fake with bikes? I'd just use it to ride out for help if my truck got stuck anyway though.

Because postie bikes are cheaper, more fun and more practical.

Also I don't live in the city, a scooter would be useless to me.

Because if I'm going to get a fun, goofy little 2 wheeled machine it's gonna be a Grom.

>no title
screw that, it's not worth it. just a heap of trouble some guy's trying to unload on someone
moped or pitbike would be better for riding out for help. that suzuki needs a battery so what are you going to do if it goes flat sitting in your truck? plus the gas will just gum up in the carbs, better off having a smaller carb to deal with

>going 40 in a 25 zone

nice job following the law, faggot. As long as a 50cc can get up to the speed limit its fine. I bet you hate bicyclists too?

>so what are you going to do if it goes flat sitting in your truck?
Jump it off the truck? Roll start it? Kick start it? I suppose a full size bike would probably just get stuck in the same mud pit the truck was stuck in plus it would take up about the whole bed.