shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

old

Need a concede

People seriously think shadow is gonna be nerfed?

They would if they could.

The only card they can actually nerf is maybe russian lady of tempo.

They wont nerf a legendary, and the other cards are either un-nerfable (like Catacomb) or belong in other sets ( Reaper)

There is literally nothing they can do which can break the deck if they follow their own rules, and they can even stand to lose Orthus if they did nerf her.

>Blood main since pre-DE
>immune from this since blood has never been OP fotm for more than 2 weeks
Being shit has its perks

Prince of Bones is easy to nerf.

Prince of Catacombs costs shadows for each follower he buffs, the card is no longer a problem.

by that logic dragon can't be nerfed too

they should nerf their cheap ramp cards

midrange sword in DE didn't lose to anything, had positive match-ups across the board, and didn't get nerfed. why would they nerf shadow?

How? They wont remove an ability outright, and he is already a 1/1

The legends are fine, othrus and catacombs need a hit

They could remove bones spawning his own skeletonman for example.

>Change catacomb's text from "All allied followers" to "All other allied followers"
There

Make him not affect himself.

midrange sword didn't have multiple craft matchups above 60% winrate and virtually no counterpicks.

More story when?

By this logic dragon can easily be nerfed you dip.

Grimnir, Lightning blast, Rahab and wind reader zell are all potential candidates for nudges.

In case anyone didn't believe me when I said Dragon is a nightmare if they go first.

Maybe next month.

grimnir and rahab are gold and arent even the main problem

literally nobody cares of lightning blast

its problem its sybill, israfil, ouroboros but if they dont touch those they should nerf the old ramp cards, which i hope they do, because those cards seriously limit the space for new dragon cards

nerfing zell isnt enough or even mandatory

the root of the problem it's ramp

>This fucking wall of kvetching
>"Nerfs for thee but not for me, our class is a special case that should be protected, we can't be nerfed"
Holy fuck I thought the banishcaust thing was just a meme. Why are shadow players so damn jewy?

>or belong in other sets ( Reaper)
since when was that a rule?

>prince catacomb not giving himself a skeleton
Why do people think this nerf would accomplish anything?
Shadow is so fucking oppressive that it needs multiple nerfs.
Catacomb, Orthrus and Eachtar all need to be nerfed to bring the deck down to tier 0.5. More if they want actual balance and not just a slap on the wrist.

True, you could do that, but is 1 skeleton in a sea of many really going to make a gigantic difference?

>Turn 7 against forest
>have lethal on board
>they Elf Queen, no evos left
>I still have lethal on board after the heal
>T-time for target practice

>Lighting blast is fine no one is triggered by the ramp class having unconditional answer to every board state in the game

Cygames doesn't care if a card is gold, they will still nerf it, if they see it fit. The only cards they've never touched are legos.

Any Death's Ledger lists? Don't care if it isn't 'viable', I just want to try something fresh

Defend this.

People want it to be balanced not to gut it.

Fucking hate how smug dragon players now desu i liked it more when theyre part of the dumpster tier with haven and blood

Still need a quick concede for daily

Shadowverse is just too tempo based to work with Elf Queen
Rowen gets away with it because they decided to attach the heal in small doses to all of their massive bodies

It matters a lot to aggro, although not so much to midrange.

>one 1/1 body which can feed Shadowreaper out of aoe range/orthrus target less
>1 shadow less

Sounds like a good beginning.

usually used as a tech in nep, afaik

Those are some big Reapers.

just will of the forest broq

Because its winrate came about after the nerfs to forest and rune, of which Daria was fairly strong against, especially with 1-cost piercing runes.

Forest was in a similar situation with the highest overall winrate, though it definitely had more bad matchups than mid-sword or current shadow have.

they deserve to be roped

if you play dragon you deserve no respect

This. I thought about that nerf before too. It would matter for aggro's early game, but not be a huge deal for midrange. And midrange has the same/higher winrate.

Yeah definitely, I don't think she's really a thing to drop on curve, especially if you don't have an evo to deal with the board. Aerin's a lot more effective right now

thankfully you are not in charge of balancing

bringing out winrate, huh

Doesnt fucking matter if they arent a main problem, if it fixes the situation in the end

>thankfully you are not in charge of balancing

Obviously not. We are just talking around things. Nothing said here actually matters in the end.

nerfing oracle/aerin fixes it and clears up the space for future cards too

not like i against rahab and grimnir being nerfed too, preferably losing -1 defence

nerfing shadow won't be as easy as you guys think because shadow by nature has cards that are mediocore individually but only become oppressive when together. i honestly have no idea how they're gonna nerf this, the synergy is so strong.

Oh wow poor you.

Perhaps this makes up for all the times we've been hit with 3 quickbladers and 2 novice troopers within the first 4 turns of the match and are at 8 health on turn 4

They dont nerf old cards

Name me a card from an older set was nerfed while a newer set was active.

>ramp dragon rqing

>SKULL BEAST
>CONJURER
>PRINCE CATACOMB
PEOPLE THINK RAMP IS WORSE THAN THIS?

HAHAHAHAHA.

cardsthey nerfed 4 cards overall since the game release

dunno why you assume they have some rule to never nerf old xards

I didn't play Sword in Rob, so no use calling me a swordshitter.
This isn't about being a swordshitter in the first place.
No matter what craft you are playing, nothing can deal with a 10pp dragon at turn 4, they might as well just concede, because they are sure to be obliterated by a wave of bahamuts, grimnirs and saha israfils, etc..
Haven loses
Shadow loses
Forest loses
Sword loses
Rune loses
Blood loses
Dragon who goes second loses.
Tell me dragontard, how is this fine and balanced?

>do nothing for 3 turns
>cry

Wow dragonfag is so damaged, his tier 1 deck can potentially lose to a tier 2 if it has the perfect curve and draws absolutely none of his overstatted wards and heals

Cursed be those dragons with their 10pp turn 4 every game and their 100% winrate against every class!

>Shadow loses

Wow Daria is fucking useless.

I can't even do Rune missions any more.

>it doesn't happen every game so its fine
Flawless logic

Good
Here's hoping it stays that way

Give me one (1) reason to not vial every single blood card I own.

>Win 1 Rune match

Okay then.

>Aggro Shadow
>Aggro Shadow
>Storm Ramp
>Neutral Ramp
>Aggro Shadow

Alright. I'm done with this expansion. See you guys in three months

Blood will be T1 at the end of tog, just like sword was at the end of rob.

>turn 2 aria into turn 3 dogma is now mediocore
the powercreep is unreal

Sexy girls

Every deck can curve that good that the enemy deck has no counter play against that. What's your point?

I don't play unga decks, I don't give a fuck if the retarded kys aggro blood is T1 or not.

Sexy boys

Well if you hate blood then vial all your blood cards then. I can't fix shit taste.

Aggro Shadow is more cancer than Ramp Dragon.

You know this.

Then name me the older cards nerfed while a newer set was active.

So far it have been the case for every single card for several expansions

Who cares, they're both tier 1 braindead cancer

If you nut draw as aggro like I described and you are going first, dragon would be dead before they could even spell the word ramp.

To ramp that hard requires absolute luck and mostly you going first as well. Every deck has the ability to nutdraw like that. You do understand that dragon ramping to turn 10 that fast isn't new right? It's been possible to do that since DE. The only thing that has changed is dragon getting more cards to use that don't suck at high PP values.

Almost every meta deck has bullshit curves that take absolute luck. Or did people never complain about turn 4 Daria, turn 3 5/6 ancient elf, multiple quickbladers and novice troopers, triple reapers, beastcall aria -> hallowed dogma, etc.

If you pull off most of that shit dragon will die while ramping to 10 pp

I think they should honestly figure out how to make it fair with both players having 3 Evo points, It's so fucking huge.

need a concede

Not to such a degree, even if the opponent gets a perfect curve, you can still make a comeback if you play well and draw lucky.
But you have to consider that if dragon curves perfectly then they will have 10pp at turn 4, on top of having game superiority, which isn't present in the other classes with perfect curves. Not only you lose your game advantage, but play point advantage as well, therefore there is zero chance of making a comeback as opposed to other perfect curves where you don't get behind play point.
I would honestly rather play against aggro shadow with perfect curve than ramp dragon with perfect curve.

But the game is finally balanced perfectly. Why would you want to break it?

Right now the person going first has a higher winrate tho.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Zombie Party? Every time I draw this stupid card I wish I'd drawn something else instead.

Only because of the wallet factor.

>draft hot garbage in T2
>havencuck gets seraph and countdown reduction, all on curve of course

why is blood the most sexy craft?

Ya'll can say what you want about the relative power of shadow and dragon decks.

But at least they are finally clsoer to their class fantasies than ever before.

Shadow is finally about necromancy. REAL recromancies. Not just fucking + 2/2 hurr.

Skeletons, zombies, demon lords buffing the horde etc.
Dragon ramp is finally a fantasy that works in itself, and not just a crutch to try barf out as many Fortes as possible quickly to cheese decks that dont have wards.
Now they are actually about powering up and using big creatures to overwhelm anything in sheer power.

nope

ramp makes dragon be the pinnacle of cancer

i love that card, turn 7 zombie party -> turn 8 reaper + deaths breaths is amazing if they dont have board clear

yea, they finally fixed dragon and shadow and made their mechanics good. now when are they gonna fix blood?

Tell me which deck can win against a daria who vomits whole hand on the board at t4/5.
Even your 10pp turn 4 dragon would lose against that. 10pp curve still means he had to skip multiple turns doing absolutely nothing.

Never. Blood has always been worse than Dragon, yet Dragon got insane stuff while Blood got fucking Sneks. The great sneks of turn 3 do nothing, turn 5 do nothing into turn 6 do nothing,

t4 10pp just drops bahamut

It's the same situation as in RoB. People were crying about Daria all the time while roaches were sniping fucking everyone. But hey. Dragon is a problem not comrade Eachtar.

They did. Blood finally uses Vengeance, so much so that Soul Dealer sees play now

Suicide blood is the perfect example of how the vengeance mechanic was supposed to be used.

Sybel is too huge of a body for the effects it brings.
The healing happens at the end of every turn so you can't ignore it.
If it evolves, it becomes a 6/7 that's impossible to trade into.
Hard removal spells still leaves you with an empty board where dragon can freely ramp and draw more cards. Or play another Sybel.

Eacter is the same. He's way too huge of a body that summons up to 4 zombies with 4/2 rush.

Just be glad sword lacks huge body followers outside of Leonidas or a properly boosted Aurelia.

when is thane useful? I've got a couple in my deck but he hasnt seemed very useful except when I probably would have won anyway

Reminder to sign up for next week's NGE tournament.

Nope at t4 you just reached 10pp. Next round you can take your 15 damage to the face and then you can drop your naked Bahamut and die to Blade mages.

>waaah i'm getting matched up with a tier 1 deck!
>i was hoping to play against pepe memes

Wrong, dragon ramp cards aren't "do nothing" other than oracle.
Aeilia is a body that can trade
Fervor heals for 3 and draws 2 cards
Sybil is a body that ramps and also heals for 3.
So how is dragon "doing nothing"?
If dragon ramp was the equivalent of "do nothing this turn" as you say, then aggro decks would have no problem beating dragons at all.

Also I had no problem beating Daria flood assuming I got to ramp up and had salamander's breath.

>frog shitter gets the perfect curve.
fuck off.

is that a joke? i see nothing but shadow complaints