hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chakki_HS/status/850531123516104704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quests are fun, aggro is cancer.

What does that make rogue and their aggro quest?

And this is when it all comes tumbling down

Rotation means players lose 1/3 of their collection
No Adventures make the game harder for casuals
More Expansions and Legendarys make the game p2w

tempo :^)

Their quest is not aggro since they spend turn 1-4 dicking around. It is considered mid range.

Warrior's and priest's quest are well-designed and playable without being oppressive.

Mage's quest is retarded and will be one of the main reasons why the game devolves into a hyper aggro fest and Dirty Rat roulette.

Rogue's quest is fucking busted, but raising the requirement to 6 or 7 bounced minions could fix it. Right now it's way more degenerate than Time Warp and will have the same effect on the meta.

Hunter's quest is weird in that it's solid, but midrange hunter is way stronger without the quest. On the other hand, it's a great control hunter card so if you wanted to play control hunter all these years and couldn't, now you have no excuse. Except for control hunter probably still being overall worse than other control decks and other hunter decks.

Warlock's quest is similar to hunter's. If zoo/discard sees a revival, it won't be because of the quest.

Shaman's quest is actually quite strong, but I'd much rather play vs. murloc shaman than vs. shaman shaman at this point.

Druid's quest I don't even know what the fuck is it for, but I haven't played druid yet so I have no idea desu

Paladin's quest is fucking abysmal. It has probably the least impactful reward and completely retarded requirements. If it was something reasonable that actually made sense like adapt 7 minions, it would be up there with well-designed quests. But those quests got some serious support with the new and old taunt/deathratt!e minions, whereas Team 5 feels that unplayable buffs should become viable for a mediocre reward.

Please like and subscribe

>Watch streamer play quest rogue
>Opening hand is multiple bounce effects & something like a novice every game

>I play quest rogue
>Patches in opening hand every game, dont draw bounces till turn 4/5 despite hard muliganning for them

I guess I'm just not good at this game

What happened to the honeymoon period where reddit sucks blizzard dick for 2 months after a set release?

Whats the counter to cancer quest rouge?

>Warrior's and priest's quest are well-designed and playable without being oppressive.

That is cause they didn't really print good taunts this expac and they designed the taunts and deathrattles in mind. Try 5 more expansions where taunts and deathrattles will 100% experience power creep and see if they are still "well-designed" and "oppressive". They are actually the most oppressive in terms of design space because their cards are staple to a the game and have expansion scalability unlike Cthun or Jade.

guide to being competitive in un'goro
>not have been a retard in the last couple years
>have obtained sylvanas and ragnaros
>free 4000 dust coming into new rotation
wow so hard

pirate warrior or other very aggressive decks

>Curvestone quests are well designed
>Thinks raising the rogue requirement by 2-3 will not make the quest totally useless

>he didn't sign up for the premium RNG service
do you even Blizzard? :^)

i don't even understand i get blizzard are some scammy jews but what did he expect to be able to play all the gimmicks deck paying 50 dolars?
that has literally never happened and i dont think he can craft at least his favorite deck from this expansion

tl:dr reddit are some crybabies that want all the cards

4000 dust is a tiny amount

cancer against cancer
fucking hell

>naxx comes out, everyone loves the game for months
>GvG comes out, everyone loves the game for 8 weeks
>BRM comes out, everyone loves the game for 6 weeks
>TGT comes out, everyone loves the game for 4 weeks
>LOE comes out, everyone loves the game for 3
>Whispers comes out, everyone loves the game for 2 weeks
>Karazhan comes out, everyone loves the game for 1 week
>Mean Streets comes out, everyone loves the game for 4 days
>Ungoro comes out, everyone loves the game for 28 hours

Its the newer players waking up to blizzards jewery

Did Reynad ever review Un'goro?

>Druid's quest I don't even know what the fuck is it for, but I haven't played druid yet so I have no idea desu

It's for beast druid, midrange type stuff.

It's useless in ramp because by the time you get it you can just play all your big threats straight.

>tl:dr reddit are some crybabies that want all the cards

Except Blizzard have proven time and time to be fucking jews. Just this expansion itself.

>Lower the amount of free packs to only 3 on release and 1 in the daily
>Removal of adventures for more expansions
>Removal of standard cards for "only dust"

>28 hours
generous

is he still alive?

lol

why would he review it before its out and everyone knows what cards are good?

he needs to make it look like he is good at the game, or else his whole "become legendary" meme dies

28 hours US time, EUs hated it after 10

>>Ungoro comes out, everyone loves the game for 28 hours
lol you wish

All it takes is to tweak problem cards at the end of each month to keep the next month of ranked fresh.

But that would lose them money/dust and require them to do actual work.

Reynad quit the game
All he cares about is managing other players as an income source now

Like one of the guys at blizzard says. The customers are just a bunch of idiots and their ideas wont help fix the game.

I think the idea with playing it in ramp is to nourish after barnabus and pull a big swing turn. Still sucks though.

The biggest issue with the fucking rogue quest is that there is no visual indicator for it

Just last game I completely forgot that the rogue ever played his quest, because he played removal stuff into vanish after teh quest, so I replayed my two sentries and got fucked, even tho the game was won.

and I'm banned on the fagstone plebbit, so I can't cry there

Can Shadow Visions display two of each of a spell when Discovering, or does it cap itself at one?

For example if you use Shadow Visions with only 2x Inner Fire and 1x Mind Blast in your deck, will it display both Inner Fires?

The post has nothing to do with game balancing.

christ what did you get banned for

>I completely forgot that the rogue ever played his quest
Sounds like you need to pay more attention buddy :)

How you can forget that is beyond me.

there's a big orange sign on the rogue's head what are you on about
also how did you get b&?

>Clear my board
>Thinking that saves you

YOU THOUGHT I HELD 3 CARDS
FOR NOTHING?

What post has to do with anything with something to nothing? Think about that.

>Enemy play stealth minion
>Swamp King Dred still can attack it

>i don't even understand i get blizzard are some scammy jews but what did he expect to be able to play all the gimmicks deck paying 50 dolars?

He expected to be able to play one new deck by paying $50. If he can't play a new deck, then what did he even get for his $50? The same game (decks) he's already been playing for months?

Do you think this is unreasonable? If so, how much should you have to pay to get enough cards to complete a new deck?

Do you think this is justified because of real-life card games like Magic? Isn't Hearthstone meant to be more accessible? How much is the trading, re-sale-ability and real-life community aspects of Magic worth vs Hearthstone?

Any reasonable person would look at Hearthstone and see how disgusting its business practices are. Just because we've gotten used to them, or they're the "norm" for this sort of game, doesn't make them any less disgusting.

No one cares about your unranked plays senpai

I'm busy shitposting and watching our guy Gaara
>there's a big orange sign ont he rogue's head
I know that, I meant that I did not know wether he played the quest after having it completed or not.
Usually they have visual indicators for everything in this fucking game.

mouse over it

You mean played the reward. You seem mentally challenged. Perfect for hearthstone.

> Blizzard officially replied to "duplicate bug" in a blue post by saying there's no bug and it's just "lol bad rng"

>Play exodia mage
>It's consistent

Oh my

The PR department got less money allocated to shills due to their loss of efficiency as time go on.

What, you expect a company like Blizzard NOT to send shills all over the place to promote its shit? Especially given that nowadays they are literally a dime a dozen if you contact some chinese pay for review/pay-for-click company or something.

what if it is just bad rng
I got normal rng for my 60 packs

Sure, whatever, the reward.
I'm somewhat busy right now, shitposting on the side, so pls don't bully me.

i mean, how do you prove that it isn't a bug
can't beat the joos mang

more likely its the shills defending the game, normally they would make threads and topics and posts about how good the game is now

but since everyone is complaining they are in those threads defending it

Post dick

first of all i dont believe he cant play one meme deck that he likes
and second this would fix itself if people would stop fucking preordering and eating all the shit that blizzard does
also i agree this game is imposible for someone new to play you'd have to have been playing a long time if you want to enjoy the expansions to the max, but this have happened since the beginning i dont understand why they complain now

so ungoro is P2W babies first regret

If you don't want to be bullied, don't shitpost and then say "lul I wasn't paying attention anyway".

turn 2 and 3 dirty rat

or wait until you know they have their bounced card of choice/elemental and pull it out when you can kill it

Seen Kolento at rank 4 legend with taunt warrior and a rank 5 rogue on Thijs stream playing standad ass miracle rogue with no quest.

Is quest rogue just a meme?

I'm guessing this was his first CCG and he didn't understand the business model.

How is quest taunt warrior? Is Control warrior finally back?

jury is still out
seems pretty mediocre

Why is this game so fucking garbage and complete RNG shitfest?

>play any deck type
>enemy always has answers to EVERYTHING you might play, or a direct counter deck to yours
>play aggro on ladder
>oh, you play charge minions? Here, let me use my 2 sunfury protectors and 2 arguses on the first 5 fucking rounds
>oh, you managed to get through my endless waves of taunts? here's 2 death coils to kill your 2 last minions
>oh, can't forget the Jaraxxus while your hand is empty and mine has 6 cards in it!

Seriously, fuck this game, why am I even playing such garbage?
There's literally not a single redeeming factor to it, explain to me what makes anyone want to play it other than it being an autistic card collection game? Playing it only makes you want to neck yourself.

Kripp needs to make a video about it otherwise all reports are invalid

>Hearthstone is literally the only program on my laptop that can somehow block keyboard input until reboot
>Hearthstone freezes every time I try to close it
>Hearthstone is also the only program to spontaneously freeze on the spot
Nice fucking coding, Team 5.

Im just using dogs list.

Kripp is busy pissing off everyone in the PoE community.

is this a pasta from 2015

I don't even get it, Blizzard have talked about how they need to be careful with charge minions and yet they make the most broken Charge bullshit they've ever made so far in this expansion, time warp is essentially give ALL your minions charge and give yourself 10 mana and rogue can just charge out 5 damage charge minions for one mana on repeat with bounces... what were they thinking?

i just played against quest rogue for the first time
there is absolutely no chance this will avoid being nerfed

The valuable card drop rates were really fucking shitty for this set.
Someone like Kripp bought over 1000 packs and still didnt get everything.
He'd open like 60 packs and not get a single legendary.

This expansion is rigged as fuck.

the new rogue hero looks like shit
I'll just stick to my waifu valeera, thanks for nothing, blizzshit

>1 mana 5/5 chargers

>10 mana do nothing

Could have done something more interesting with the final form. It's pretty boring that Shaman got the only good elemental legendaries.

They didn't really print good taunts and deathrattles since Naxx if your standard is belcher and shredder.

>He'd open 60 packs and not get a legendary

I thought the bad luck protection approached 100% legendary at like 40 packs?

Rogue quest is so inconsistent, sometimes you clear it turn 4 and sometimes turn 7 you're stuck with a 2/4. Even with a good curve they still can lose. I used a cheap face hunter, met 4 rogue in a row and won the 4, even the one with the quest finished by turn 4. Thanks for the free stars.

did you see chakki get a board full of boars as warrior?

how? i know his poe streams are boring, but it cant be that bad

Don't forgot it gives your board windfury, +1 mana, draw 1 card, replenish mana

I just wrote it
fresh from 8.4.2017

pity timer is 40 packs exactly so you can't go 40 or more packs without a lego

Yeah, could have at least done a miniature Flamestrike or something similarly appropriate

He used to be a rank 1 racer but he hasn't played for like 4 years and suddenly came back and started shit talking everyone elses builds while playing absolute trash.

His first mistake was pissing off Mathil's fanboys.

Now they have further more reasons not to print good taunts and deathrattles. It is lucky rogue is oppressing the meta if not other decks should shine.

twitter.com/Chakki_HS/status/850531123516104704

He has this near 3 hour pack opening video on youtube, I only scrammed through it fast but in the very first 30 minutes or so he had this streak of not getting a single legendary for over 50 packs

all they had to do was give it deathrattle add a 2/2 pyros to your hand
it's a fucking phoenix ffs also that infinite value is still much weaker than jade value

The peak Un'goro + Standard rotation popularity has been established.

This is the first weekend of the set + rotation, it's not going to become more popular than this.

Standard rotations are the biggest Hearthstone events. It's a culmination of a new set release, card changes/nerfs and a massive meta shift/cards rotating out.

This has let to a slightly lower popularity than the MSG release.

is Golakka Crawler a viable tech card

Murloc Pally, Murlock, or Murloc Shammy?

How is Miracle rogue still playable?

yes, if you're seeing enough swashbuckler garrosh
a 2 mana 2/3 is reasonable enough that you can include the card to hate on pw

post the release points for all sets on the chart

Stop bitching about rogue quest, it is literally the only thing keeping the class alive and it is not as good as you think it is.
It takes a lot of luck to pull it off before your opponent overwhelms you.

Yeah, but probably not worth it in all classes/decks.

On the one hand, cancer rogue and pirate nigger are some of the most popular decks right now. But on the other, even playing the crab doesn't guarantee you a win at all and in other matchups, it's a vanilla 2/3 which is not bad, but definitely worse than many other cards you could run in its spot.

But for hunter who has even more beast synergy now, or for paladin with handbuffs who can make the crab almost a BGH target, it's fine.

>it is literally the only thing keeping the class alive
see
>a rank 5 rogue on Thijs stream playing standad ass miracle rogue with no quest.
fuck you questnigger it's overpowered

>/hsg/ shits on the game relentlessly
>reddit starts to hate it
>hahaha leddit am I right guise?

You should be happy. This general seems to want nothing more than for the game to end.

I dropped this fucking phoenix and I absolutely have NO IDEA how to play him. The art is good but the card himself is too slow.

Any tip /hsg/?

Yeah, cause it's 2 days after the game came out, and you're playing the deck literally every other netdeck is trying to beat.

If the choice is between rogue being good and that card not defining the meta for 4 months, I'll take rogue being MSG Hunter tier thanks.