/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Cross border edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Reposting correct Ace Attorney/Zero Escape parallels

Naegi - Junpei
Sayaka - Akane
Kirigiri - Phi
Togami - Edgeworth
Celes - Dee Vasquez
Yamada - Sal Manella
Hagakure - Larry, Eric
Leon - Frank Sahwit
Junko - Dio (VLR)
Mukuro - The Ninth Man

Tengan - Delta

Himiko - Trucy
Amami - Quercus Alba
Shinguuji - Uendo Toneido
Tsumugi - Delta
Kaito - there's one of him in every series

These damn mono-osos are stealin' our jobs!

Mugi!

Have some weed

Go to bed Korekiyo, Bandai is waiting for you.

Can Junko also be that Umbrella Bitch from GS5?

Should die.

Mugi!

>GS5
*GS3

Great taste, Korekiyo

Is beautiful

Koko!

Junko would be a good Dahlia comparison. They both even have a twin sister that they used for their plans(Mukuro/Iris)

This is what choosing favorites for their design does to you.

Tbh, I kinda picked Angie pre-release, because I thought that she would be very weird. Well, I wasn't wrong and still like her.

Wonder where that fic we were promised went, anyway?

Ah, that makes more sense. I was wondering what umbrella bitch was in GS5.

Saihara is a good friend for nee-san!

>Shinguji's one [Space Mode ending] has him saying that if Saihara gets along well with his sister, he will be happy.

Oh great.

Nah fuck you bitch nigga. After Ouma hooked it up for a good price, your ass became obsolete. Take your trash 420 elsewhere.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl

Yeah, I meant her.
And you're right, they do both have a twin sister.
Not to mention both are usually the cause of most of the game's problems.

Mugi!

What do you guys think about this?

These boys are for Tulpaman's self-care, not nee-san!
Gotta treat yoself sometimes!

Are you selling weed again?
You really want that door to mual you, huh!?
Get back to your grave!

...I already sent one but hey, two heads are better than one, right?

Not if I'm denying it. But we shouldn't forget nee-san as well!

>he prefers Ouma's garbage to Weedman's
Shit taste. As expected of someone who waifus Tsumugi.

I thought I was the only one who saw Junko and Mukuro as Dahlia and Iris expies.

That was because of the way they act, not their design. They looked like my types of female characters unlike Angie, who I strongly disliked.

Oh, now I see. Who do you like now?

>Tsumugi
Who?

That's weed bush's shit was my goods!
This little bitch has been ruining my business for months and I'm not letting it get away this time.

Well, they ARE lot similar.
>Both use a "loved" one to their advantage
>Both ruin the lives of characters in the game
>Both responsible for multiple deaths
>Both use the main character to their own needs (Phoenix and Hinata)
>Both manipulate or use their twin sister for their plans
>Both have their twin sister act as them at one point
>Both "come back" to life at some point in the game somehow

They're shit compared to their AA counterparts though

If they are your type, what actually happened so you don't like them now?

>forgetting his own waifu
What happened to you Amami? Did you get hit on the head or something?
Oh right...

>Dahlia's personality: just a manipulative bitch
>Junko: actually has charisma

Plus the black haired twins has a thing for the MC if you count IF as canon. But yeah they're almost identical in every way so I'm guessing Junko was made from parts of Dahlia. Plus I think both had shitty parents as well.

Agreed.

Fuck off Oumafag

I hope this is bait

>Junko
>charisma
Ahahahahaha

>Junko
>Charisma
Nice joke user never laughed so hard before in my life

posting best girl!

They also have a hatred/grudge?/competitiveness for another playable protagonist in the game too.
Example Naegi and Mia. Which both use another protagonist. Example Hinata and Phoenix to perform their "revenge".

nt dahliafags but she got BTFO by Mia

or did you guys not play the game

While this is true, I liked Dahlia a lot better than Junko.
That's the only TSUMUGI THE CUNT I can accept.

Mugi's the best

Like how Junko got BTFO by a manlet?

What does that have to do with Junko possessing charisma?

Junko and charisma don't belong in the same sentence especially after DR3.

Aww~ Don't be like that.
He looks cute with Mugi in this pic, don't you think?
Yeah~

>suffering when nips see Ouma as mastermind over Tsumugi
How will Mugibros ever recover?

Oh shit yeah. There's also that too. Man they really are alike even down to plans. Kodaka must have played a lot of AA which makes sense since DR is mostly a AA clone anyways.

Hey, Kuzuanon, whatcha think about 1910s Samurai/Yakuza game setting? I'm not familiar with Japanese history of that period, can you please explain it shortly?

Nothing. Just Junkofags trying to find some way around the fact that Dahlia is superior to Junko in every way.

Korekiyo and Angie. Ch3 is a pain.
Being my type isn't enough to be my favorite character. I'm not okay with Kirumi's actions on the trial, but once again, I like her for everything else. What about Maki, I just stopped liking her that much at one moment, don't even remember when and why. Probably just didn't see anything really likable and special in her.

That manlet has weird lucc at least. Ouma would get BTFO by Junko in a heartbeat. Muh usos mean nothing to Junko.

Gourmet-chan is the best Rebirth girl!

>Korekiyo and Angie
Oh, hello there, fellow.

I understand you about both girls. Guess you just stopped liking Maki for being a bitch.

Why is she so fucking ugly? Her face looks like an elephant's ass.

Basically, in terms of Yakuza, around the 1920s was when Japan started to become Ultra-Nationalism. Reaching out to more countries and nations and shit, this also includes yakzua shit as they started to span across other countries for business even joining the Black Dragon Society.

Are we still shitposting about rebirth? Thought we stopped doing that

You wanted to reply to right?
What is the Black Dragon Society, I'm a noob

>can't counter the Dahlia argument
>so changes subject and targets Ouma instead
Junkofags are this embarrassing. They don't know when to call it quits after getting BTFO this much. Like their girl.

Fuck off Tumblr lesbian

Kek

How would you know what a Tumblr lesbian look like? Is there something you want to tell us user?

Whoops, my bad, yeah, wanted to reply to that.
Sorry.

The Black Dragon Society or the Kokuryuukai was a very ultra-nationalist right-wing group that worked mostly in Japan but had influence in many other countries and was founded by Ryouhei Uchida. They used to work with the yakuza to do espionage, spy work as well as gathering intelligence for the early wars.

I think people stopped it because we started shitposting about Tsumugi now.

>Keeps getting the cookie error due to shitty wifi
fml
Sorry, but Ouma needs to be taken away from THAT CUNT as far as possible.

Daily reminder that these NDRV3 cast's Persona if they have one :
>Saihara - Nabu
>Kaede - Sarasvati
>Kaito - Astraeus
>Maki - Kali
>Ouma - Heyoka
>Himiko - Circe
>Tenko - Marishiten
>Kiibo - Talos
>Miu - Brigid
>Korekiyo - Mara
>Angie - Pele
>Kirumi - Frigg
>Gonta - Aristaeus
>Ryoma - Heracles

You see comments like that fucking irritate me to no end. It's why she fucking killed your ass. If you had just literally pounded her hot soaking wet vagoo none of this shit would have happened and maybe she'd have probably get over her retarded plan and beliefs. She was literally a typical otaku and their problems were they couldn't get laid. All she needed was dick and she would have been fine. She works at fucking bars and nobody touches her. Danganronpa was her chance to get laid like in her favorite episode of Kiteretsu which was episode 53 like Danganronpa 53. She wanted to get fucking married on this show and have a romantic sexy honeymoon at the love hotel. That's why there's a fucking love hotel to begin with. Who better to be her bride but her hero from Danganronpa 52 which is Amami Rantaro? She chose you to share that honor with her but then what do you do? You cuck her out of her nail painting and ignore her while you paint another girl's nails. You fucking disrespected her and hurt her feelings. You deserved to die for making her throw away her original plans and just deciding to live out her delusional Danganronpa fiction plan. You could have prevented this. It's all your fucking fault and until now I've never hated a person this much until I met you. Fuck you Amami. Just fuck you.

All pics you provide here make wanna search for some SDR2 art. I never needed it before, what happened?

Oh, thanks! So, the 1920s fits your dream game?

Daily reminder nobody cares.

I personally think Artemisia would work better for Kirumi, although that's just my bias.

Heh, there's no reason why you shouldn't bro.
100% definitely.

>comparing trash like DR to Persona
Stop.

What about Amami and Shirogane?

You see a comment that makes me frustrate until the end of the fucking. That's why she killed your ass. If you just literally hit her hot soaked wet vagina, this thing will not have happened and maybe she will probably overcome her delayed plan and belief. She was literally a typical geek, and their problem was that they could not be laid. Everything she needed was dick. She works in a stable and no one touches her. Danganronpa was her chance to be laid down like her favorite episode of Kiteretsu which was episode 53 like Danganronpa 53. She wanted to get married at this show, and wanted to make a romantic and sexy honeymoon at the love hotel. That is why there is a reasonable love hotel. Is it better for her protagonist of Amangi Rantaro Danganronpa 52 to be her protagonist? She chose to share her honor with you, but what are you doing? You embrace her from her nail picture and ignore her while drawing the other girl's nails. You make her rude and hurt her feelings. You deserve death simply because she abandons the original plan and decides to live a delusive Danganronpa fiction plan. You were able to prevent this. It's all your fault, never ever hated people until I saw you. You am Ami's fuck. Please just fuck you.

What about the previous casts?

The fuck are you doing here? get the fuck back to >>/pg/

I was pretty much happy with SDR2 art in the game, so I didn't think about fanart. V3 made me obsessed with it.
What's actually the plot?

This. So sick of these starving DRfags always doing this shit. It's annoying. Personafags don't do this with DR because they don't care.

Choose your fighter /drg/.

They're probably Nabu and Sarasvati.

Kuzu would have Kohryu. Nothing can tel me otherwise.

Ah, that makes sense, I mostly look for fanart because I want to expand and shit. Just sticking to official art gets a bit old.

The plot would be that there are reports of corruption in the Kuzuryuu clan and that apparently, there are rogue members ratting out details to the police, the police get involved and arrest Kuzu's dad, being locked up in jail,
Kuzu tries to find out the truth.

Kuzu, Peko, Sakura, Ishimaru, Hoshi and Kirumi.

Nobody cares about them. They're old news and they should just all die so that they don't stain the V3 cast

Tsumugi so I can BTFO of Ouma again and again and again and again. Maybe even do the same to Amami as well before getting to the hentai scene

Ouma, Peko, Nagito and Kiibo

i like how Fuyuhiko do it with his hands in pocket

DR just lacks official art, so no wonder.
Is it a fighting game? And what is the ending?

Chiaki
If someone else then either Gundam or the Leon

I'll main my boy. Fire based attacks are a go.
Those drinks look lush, give me the second one with the stars in it.

Kiibo.

This. That's why I was pretty disappointed with V3 bringing these fuckers back. They had their shitty story. Keep them back in HPA to die off. Now this series will never let them go and continue to make it even more stale.

You're trying to trigger me, aren't you?

Did he just kick Hinata's ass?

They weren't even actual characters, just their cosplay.

Whops sorry :
>Shirogane - Mohini (Eris as the Mastermind)
>Amami - Janus

Leon. The guy and his talent was made for a fighting game. And I don't even like him.

>chapter 1 culprits
>both lust for girls
>fire based attacks
This can't be a coincidence...