/bbg/- Bloodborne General

this thread got cucked by Hibiki

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

first for la la laaaa

Annalise is the best!

LOVE THE DOLL
MARRY THE DOLL
KISS THE DOLL
HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL

Who here gem farming?

About to savescum Heavy Abyssals. Hope I get lucky today.

Please wait til the last thread has hit its bump limit until making a new thread.

the nice thing about HAs is most of them are still usable, 90% of the damage will come from the +65 so the secondary doesnt really matter

eat my ass, bitch

Bend over and pucker up faggot

My life rn

If you level your weapon to +9 early on, will you be unable to co-op with people of your level? Like if you skip everything to go to cainhurst quick and grab the chunks for a +8 weapon, will you be unable to co-op at level 10-20?

Co-op is dependent solely on level, not weapon level, NG+ cycle or anything else.

What's that one for?

Those are not Korean farms

BrainSucc flat arc

I made my first FRC ever several days ago.
This is actual pure hell, a quintessence of my worst soulsborne-related nightmares. I'm quite enjoying it actually because every inch of progression I make counts.

Still farming nevertheless

Turn back

How much insight do you reckon Steve Merchant has?

/bbg/, what's the best version of the Chikage and what gems should I use for maximum tricked damage at 50 Bloodtinge? Lost for that circular slot?

Lost if you want maximum blood edge, Regular if you want to make the untricked form slightly less useless

Three 32% offshapes from Shotgun Watcher, weapon version doesn't matter.
Still waiting someone post the pic

>tfw over 100 hours of your playtime got corrupted and lost

farming isz for 23% tempering, just got the ihyll chalice and don't have loran root. I've been dealing with FRC dungeons for the past few days so I'm thinking a regular chalice run will be a nice change of pace.

>no usb or cloud save

How do you do a cloud save?

It's in the console settings and you need ps+

>that sudden realisation that EPS buffs Reiterpallasch bullets

Babe, that is nothing

The game is very replayable anyhow

is that darkstalker
or whatever his name was

the chikage guy

Wat?

>and then you learn visceral damage gets a damage buff too

what makes this games replay value so damn high?

being a good game?

Okay I know absolutely nothing about Bloodborne I was just browsing through the archive and I have to ask what is up with this image? What does Suite Precure and Hibiki and Kanade making out have to do with anything?

there was a dude who frequented our general who had maxed time on a character, i just remember it being a really edgy name like Darkstalker Rei or some shit, played with a chikage.

Well the main game is well paced with some interesting bonus areas and dlc

And the endgame/post game has never been better

Invasions, Coop, ng+, farming. Chalices

you need more eyes

Naw man, Chikage is a weak and slow weapon tbqh

AWAY
AWAY

>OOS abyssals with best secondary aren't Korean
AWAY AWAY

multiplayer shit

I'm torn between using the guidance or lake rune

If you're talking about the heavies, I'm not farming off-shapes.

Not oos. You can get waning cold abyssal from Loran

68 I reckon

Stamina will save your life more than those 2

Look at the secondary: ATK UP VS OPEN FOES. It's from Ihyll you dense motherfucker.
No I'm talking about the gem I posted. Cold OOS waning.

who /Fight Club/ tonight here?

Hibiki cucks everyone.

I've never heard about this anime before

ye boi

i'll be joining for the first time ever tonight, look for flynn chynn and dont bully me

Yes

There's a player named Hibiki who always was lurking bbg and helping anyone who requested co-op help the moment they asked for it. He never posted so he kind of became a meme. Not sure if he's still around

Hibiki's around every so often. Even posted once, this webm.

Don't know what to say

I mean, nothing against them, but I have no clue how people can watch that. The picture alone is killing me.

>playing a female character
ISHYGDDT

I have stam +15 with too high of endurance already

>tfw you connect with somebody with a female and you know it's some neckbeard playing as his "qt" waifu
It's weird as fuck

any savescum bros on right now?

what can you even scum with in bb?

can't drop items or anything, no point unless you do it for depth farming a boss

>no point unless you do it for depth farming a boss

That's exactly what it's for, farming layer 3 bosses for gems.

Can someone help me with Bloodstarved on Layer 2 Loran? My build is not proficient at dealing with his bullshit.

Pass?

pls respond ;-;

looking to get some better ARC gems for tonight

bbg

Lamp or fog?

well they're right next to each other but fog

Thanks Segalt, and I just realized I had the Impurity rune equipped so I'm lucky you weren't an Executioner.

>Impurity
Meant Corruption damn it.

am I a faggot for using the axe?

No

doesn't mean you aren't a faggot

You're a middling level of faggotry, I'd say. Not as much as you would be if you were using Ludwig's, and leagues less of a faggot than people who use the Chikage. But you could be using something like the Beast Cutter or the Kirk, which are strictly non-faggot weapons.

okay so why do you need someone else?

Lost or Uncanny Bloodletter?

t. 50 SKL 30 BLT

Is the Reiter a faggot weapon?

No, Axe is actually good

Normal

>watcher survived with a sliver of heath because deceiving as fuck healthbars
>now I can't beat it anymore for some reason, camera keeps getting behind stuff on the ceiling, keep dying for stupid reasons

>50 SKL 30 BLT
Did you mean 50 STR?

I'm not him, but basically people scum together because it might also get the co-op person a good gem they want, chunks, rocks and it's also just good clean fun.

SKL, it's just something I'm gonna play with for a bit so I wanna maximise my damage in the chalices.

It's Cainhurst, so yes. If you want a non-faggot skill weapon, use Church Pick or Threaded Cane. Burial Blade is a good one too.

It's actually pretty stylish though, I have to admit.

If you don't want to farm Korean gems, go for the radial/radial/triangle version and throw 27.2% gems on it.
If not, use the 31.5% gems. Tricked mode only, though. Use the version whose OoS gems you have.

ah i see
i could never hate on jolly cooperation

It'll be shit anyways.

I don't want a skill weapon I'm a BLT build.
I use the reiter for it's gun because, while strong as all fuck, the angling on the Evelyn can't hit certain enemies. I'm a gun build. I have 20 skl for some extra visceral damage but that's about it.

Oh you're a bloodtinge build? Use the Bloodletter then, it's pretty sweet. Also way fucking better than the Chikage could ever hope to be.

>chikage hatred circlejerk still active
>hating a balanced, easy to predict, high risk-high reward weapon in 2017

I'm interested to hear what these holier-than-thou chucklefucks hating on a weapon in a weapon video game use that gives them some kind of apparent "moral highground".
probably dashr1 spamming kosparas

Any cute girls in the game?

anyone able to give me a hand with the undead giant? level 56, password is user

On my way.

No I'm a guns build, it's a cosplay/theme build.
What makes it a faggot weapon anyway? Is it underpowered? Overpowered? Do you just hate the Vilebloods because you're a filthy Executioner who needs to be purged from my Mistresses Castle?
It's a fine weapon, papers and phantasm shell buffs the bullets funnily enough.

n-nobody? I promise Im not a shitter.

What is a good build to run through the game really fast? I'm thinking about doing a skill build.