>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

samanatorclub.tumblr.com/image/159251147846
fe-according-to-japan.tumblr.com/post/40407662068/marth-and-nyna-chat-about-grunia
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3079324
nhentai.net/g/164434/
nhentai.net/g/169585/
nhentai.net/g/161794/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura is shit.

DEEPTHROAT DELTHEA

I like Lucina

Eirika!!!!

Best Lord

What are some new things that were translated in the new echoes menu patch? I have it installed but I wanna make sure it updated correctly.

Marth is boring as fuck. No, fucking seriously, in this exact same scenario, which lord (not Ike) wouldn't have done the exact same thing?

Was this 8-4's doing or the Japanese? From what I know, Marth is a real retard, atleast in FE1.

Corrin would be in the corner crying about a fruit fly that just died.

Delthea.

Hinoka's so cute when she loses to BIG sister~
Good thing that's her natural habitat
samanatorclub.tumblr.com/image/159251147846

Setsuna a cute

I think the quest text you get from talking to people

*upvotes*

>before skill inheritence
>Crystals crystals crystals
>after skill inheritence
>realize how important SP is
>crystals are now completely out of the question

None of them consider all other lords have been placed in similar situations but valued their family more.

Ike would do the same thing, though. That's the right thing to do. Hector would probably just tell Nyna to shove off, so he can have some alone time or to be comforted only by his wife Lyn.

Rate my wood

>Darting blow

why not life and death then

Should I kill Deen or Sonya? I'm not sure who is better between the two.

Rukina!

The flowery english is 8-4 but Marth being generally more confident and less of an idiot is in the japanese version too.

fe-according-to-japan.tumblr.com/post/40407662068/marth-and-nyna-chat-about-grunia

>Le Corrin is too busy crying to kill meme
Not even Conquest Corrin at his bitchiest in Conquest is like that. Hell, he straight does exactly in Birthright AND Conquest.

What makes a good Lord?

I picked Deen.

Celica is already doing well for my magic needs and another Dread Fighter never hurts.

also god damn Delthea is cute

If you like L from death note go with deen

If you like cute mage girls go with sonya

They have to be Hector/Ephraim/Ike clones or be contrarian literal whos

No he doesn't. He places the safety of his family well over the well-being and lives of thousands of innocents.

Lyn!

Cute!

>Most Fates hentai reduces Camilla to generic, submissive anime girl

Why? This bitch would literally step on your dick.

literally who

Deen is better. Dread Fighter is the best class in the game because of it's terrain movement and power. Sonya is good, but IMO the other mages are more useful in Celica's party and you have plenty anyway. Deen's been buffed for Echoes and for the End Map and Post Game Deen will be way more useful.

>Conquest, Birthright, and Revelations all end with him celebrating the end of the war with the royals before they start making "Era of Peace" proclamations to the war weary populace, despite his own sadness over everyone who died in the war.

>They have to be shit
???

Darting Blow instead of Death Blow
You've got some limp ass wood there

Severa is cute! Cute I say!

I still want my crystal to feed to my dancers.

Dancer exp update when. Why don't you get exp for dancing fucking stupid ISIS.

according to /feg/ pretty much

can't be allowed to like anything popular, after all

>Male Corrin associated with Birthright, the side where Corrin isn't bitch and bloodthirsty, ready to kill Nohrians, never regrets his choice

>Fem Corrin associated with Conquest where Corrin is a whiny bitch and cries a lot, doesn't want to kill anyone despite it being war, always regretting her choice and is a huge retard

Sexist much?

these retards drew her with a paper thin dress and completely exposed legs in the snow but, hey it's okay, she's got a scarf for the winter theme!

What lords are getting into warriors other than Chrom and Lucina?

>Niles description in FE Heroes is "cruel to be kind"
>in the French translation it's "amant et châtieur" (=a lewder word for "lover" and punisher)
>mfw they added a BDSM reference instead of keeping the English meaning and got away with it

everyone except Leif, honestly.

maybe eliwood too.

Felicia is my wife.

Sorry Awakening is shit, deal with it.

stop whining i leveled my ninian to 40 just fine

Er no one? Most Lords(except maybe Roy) would've chosen their family over their people.

Memes.

>Male Corrin is a brainwashed cuck
>Female Corrin is learning important life lessons
I agree, men are too unfairly treated.

How to make her viable in FEH

>muh awakening boogeyman

literally no one mentioned it before you dude

Who are you quoting?

You see upset that characters you like are objectively garbage my friend.

>Camilla to generic, submissive anime girl
What hentai are you reading? Camilla's usually gentle femdomming her partner in everything I see, even when it's that CorrinXHarem doujin.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3079324
nhentai.net/g/164434/
nhentai.net/g/169585/
nhentai.net/g/161794/

> literally step on your dick.
Not unless you asked, or did something to upset her, like be Laslow. She's the gentle femdom type. She's in control and domming, but usually complimenting and egging her partner on.
Unless her partner is someone she just conquered, like Hinoka.

You seem upset at the slightest possibility of someone enjoying something you don't, buddy.

i got a 5* rebecca is she a good material for the quad bow meme? or do i really need a +spd nature for her (she is +hp, - def)

That's not the point of the scene idiot. Marth places his duties as prince over his feelings as a human. Corrin constantly does the opposite, caring more about any harm his/her family could possibly come to over the very real harm thousands of innocents have inflicted on them because of Corrin's choices.

Even the scene you attempt to show an equivalent is anything but. Marth's scene takes place immediately after he has liberated Altea and has found his sister is missing and his mother is dead, not giving himself time to grieve and forcing himself to celebrate with his people who would not understand his side whereas the 'Era of Peace' scenes all take place well after Corrin and everyone has had a chance to grieve. In fact, they all seem perfectly fine in Fates considering Hinoka's response to the death of her brohters is "It is what it is."

Both Corrins are mostly Revelations, where their a mix of the two, not willing to kill needlessly, but definitely more ready to fight and never really regretting their choice.

Is Fury 3 better than LnD2 on Lyn?

I think my only decent sword users are Alfonse, Marth, Navarre, Chrom, Corrin, and Hana. Hana is farmable but I'm planning on getting a 5* Draug to pass on his Brave Sword+ to someone.

>needs 900 SP to teach Effie Ignis and Threaten Def 3
>already level 40

April update can't come soon enough

>point out something is objectively worse than other thing
>"WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION WHY SO MAD?"
Sorry that you have garbage taste in games and characters my man, but you really must stop shitposting, it's unsightly.

Poison Dagger
Maybe life and death
Wouldnt call it viable so much as less shit though

>you really must stop shitposting, it's unsightly.

Ironic, coming from you.

I thought healers couldn't even use their specials?

>those delicious stylized proportions
Artist NOW

Get off the computer Xander

Works as an anti mage

Not an argument.

>healers get exp for healing
>dancers don't get exp for dancing
Really spoils my turnips.

Who should get what skills? I have s decent amount if 4 and 3 stars so just name a skill

And you had one to begin with?

Do not bullly Alfonse!

>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

buff bot anti mage, a little like what this fellow did

>Poison dagger

No. Her base attack is awful she needs the mt from Silver.

(You)

>people support robinxsumia when chrom canonically impregnates sumia

@173427785
Not giving you anymore you's, have a nice day user.

I like Hana

If there is a God, Hector will be playable.

Iceberg Nino
Vantage Ryoma

Best skills for Fae? she is the only green i have atm

I wonder who the fuck thought it was a good idea to gives Witches the ability to warp anywhere on the fucking map. Witches are easy to beat so far but that doesn't make it any less bullshit. It would be a lot more balanced and possibly more fun of a challenge if they could only warp so far.

Glacies or Iceberg?

>implying the entire game won't be sword users

>tfw my felicia is -atk +res

Ike would fit perfectly. He's a fucking mercenary.

>he thinks I need an argument to justify playing superior FE

(You)

Not an argument.

And you had one to begin with?

>tfw Ike is in warriors as $15 day one dlc

You have 5 seconds to prove me that you aren't a GBA or Tellius babby.

I paid 35$ for his fucking amiibo I doubt that would stop me

Fury is better on Lyn and Brave Sword+ works best on Chrom or Hana. Hana kills stuff better but Chrom is tankier.

I unironically liked Fates and Awakening equally as much as FE4 and FE5

(You)

>no mages
>no spears
>no daggers
Kill me. I could understand archers being difficult to implement without giving them a melee option like Pit in Smash, but shit.

I think SD was actually okay.