hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

Last:

Murloc Shaman desu

The matchmaking in this game HEEE HEE SO WACKY XD

Cornered Sentry card art

Is elemental shaman good ?

Sniff my Body

Do you really need aya in a jade elemental shaman deck?

N E T D E C K E R S

>expansion has somehow made everything fucking worse

Why would you even play Jade without Aya?
It's the single best card in every jade deck.

so close,yet feels so far

>unpack Mage quest
>don't have Antonidas
>don't like Mage enough to warrant crafting him
>don't feel confident dusting the quest either
Help.

I really like the Priest quest concept wise and also like all the Deathrattle shit, am also interested in Taunt Warrior and would love to have a functioning Quest Druid.

quest rogue mirror matchups are literally tavern brawls

who goes first wins

Bored already

It's shit

i have played like 7 games with rogue today
mulliganed away auctioneers every single one

naturally didn't draw a single auctioneer even though many games i went to 10 cards remaining

next game i decide to keep auctioneer
what's my very next fucking draw
obviously the other auctioneer

what a high skill game, i guess i have to get better at drawing

The expansion itself is great so far, it's just that those Jews jacked up the amount of must have legendaries AND card prices, plus they only gave you 3 for free, as opposed to the WOTOG 17 or whatever + free C'Thun.
all we can hope for is that players get something for free, like a quest of their choice.

No but if you're going to put jade anywhere at all why would you not put aya

Well, can you explain why , user?

It seems pretty strong to me with the 4 mana 3/5 taunt div shield and also , Kalimos is kinda brutal.

just drafted a warlock deck with 3 Elise the Trailblazers

fucking hell user

Post it on reddit

Nice, desu

looking to lose i see

Is he our guy?

He's:
>certifiably autistic
>a frogposter

>zoolock has hit fatigue with 9 health, 3 minions on board and lethal next turn
>be taunt warrior with nothing on board and no way to turn it around
>use rag ability
>hits him in the face
>play nothing and end turn
>draws and kills himself

How is Elemental Shaman supposed to play the Quest Rogue match-up?

Taunt warrior is the most braindead shit ever, just barely hold on till turn 9 and suddenly spam the board with 3 taunts then heal up each turn. What a fucking joke

Where are you?

Like people have said before, it's good but not bullshit. It's in the perfect spot of balance where it's really good without being broken.

Or so it seems so far at least. It'll take a little while longer to really ascertain what is and isn't that great. Remember totem shaman was once all the rage everyone was calling op for a few days.

>ozruk and king mosh from 75 or so packs
>sitting on 14k dust

guess I wait a week to see if taunt warrior will be any good

>functioning Quest Druid
Better luck next year, kid. Maybe some pros will make a serviceable hemet list eventually through playtesting, but it's shit right now.

On a bright note, Malfurion is shitting on quest rogue with aggro/token druid and midrange beast druid, they are good decks. Plus you get to come home to this dime.

worth crafting?

pretty much

You aren't, it's auto-lose

>Remember totem shaman was once all the rage everyone was calling op for a few days.

What the fuck are you talking about?

frogposting is facebook tier at this point

Any advice on this barnabus druid deck I've concocted? I know being a quest fag isn't the most effective way to go but I love the stompy archtype in magic and this feels like that. Help me make it better :(

So far I'm right at about a 50% win rate with about 50 games played.

quest rogue is such cancer

Heh, my thanks

>tyrande.jpg
>clearly maeiv
i dont get it

Thijs is everybody's guy, he's too pure to be /ours/. The real /ourguy/ obviously has to be a bitter piece of shit that we don't even like, such as Reynad

Thijs and J4ckiechan stand for everything that is good and innocent in this world.

>mfw this is canon

These are my deck, there are many like them but these ones are mine.

whats your roster look like /hsg/

This exact same expansion would have been so much better received if they gave everybody a random quest plus like fifteen packs. And the best part is that DOING THAT WOULD HAVE COST THEM NOTHING.

>sub-50% winrate
>cancer

Is it really? I dont know shit about warcraft lore.

>Thijs stands for everything that is good.

Except getting me packs.

She snuk in, disguies as Maiev, to fuck TEN THOUSAND YEARS

Figured.
If I just blast everythign face they survive with single digit life, if I try to play the long game they eventually just shit out 15 damage by bouncing their 1 mana charges.

no one does, not even blizzard
they just make it up as they go along

Maybe you should write which class these decks are too so we can actually create them, you fucking mongolid?

What the FUCK is this guy saying?

>Winner's moves (?????) - empires fall!

>malfurion isn't a bull that cucks his brother

Is hobart grappledonger a must keep in pirate warrior, or can I trash him for 400 dust?

I'd trash greenskin instead, but greenskin looks to have potential in other decks too.

>mulligan for pirate warrior
>its actually quest warrior

every.
time.

>wanting to associate yourself with frogposters
Neck yourself, my friendo.

Who here wants a smut version of the raptor draenei?

I'm surprised by how amazing he handled it, I would have told everyone who complained to me to fuck off

Explain

Not hard to figure it out you spastic

Is Clutchmother any good?

>mfw my shitty dinomancy deck i made is just fast enough to destroy cancer rouge reliably
>mfw it's actually quite decent against other quests

if only pirate warrior didn't exist, fuck

the specific class cards in each set arent enough for you?

Reported

Probably, ive been playing midrange questless hunter all day and theres been about 3 taunt warriors that end up turning the game around after being at around 4 hp by literally just spamming topdeck taunts. They dont even need to play the quest because their taunt cards are so oppressive

Both hobart and greenskin are used in every variant of pirate warrior, they're a must for the deck.

>get to rank 12 extremely easily with Tempo Priest
>have fun
>suddenly hit a wall and go on a losing streak
>my deck suddenly feels useless and all matchups are bad matchups
>auto-lose to quest warrior, pirate warrior, quest hunter, jade druid

Did I fall for a meme deck or do I just suck? The deck seems like it has no real answers for a lot of stuff and it's very slow, with not enough minions to play.

Every heterosexual man, I suppose.

Forgot pic

This is the best variation of Taunt Warrior. It has over 100 confirmed Pirate Warrior kills and could probably beat up your dad

just use the timer exploit and auto win every game

>Warrior Quest
>Tarim
>Sherazin

Are these worth crafting? Also why didn't they give away 9-13 packs like the past two expansions? And didn't they say they would include mini pve-battles based on the expansions to make up for removing Adventures? I didn't pre-order because I didn't want to drop $50 for the chance at 1 shit legend and 5 probably shit epics. The greedy jewry is real.

Dang, I really wished I could get some 400 dust.

well, I'll just dust some other cards then.

yea, it can be. Highest ive gotten is 10/10 but ive played it more as a 6/6

how do i make the volcano on the new board erupt

The best part about this rotation is a lot of bullshit cards are gone.

This really tells you something re: the state of the game.

won a handlock vs handlock matchup, felt GOOD
im starting to like this deck, haven't played HS since old gods

Anyone who defends this shitty rock-paper-scissors-except-Rogue-beats-them-all meta is basically admitting they're on Jizzard's payroll.

When Earth moves, empires fall

You deaf fucker.

trash Hobart, he's not needed

Greenskin may have some value some day elsewhere

hows it do vs zoo and midrange hunter though, I havent seen a pirate warrior in a while

The game is still free you entitled little shits

Yes, we know Zeriyah.

Your deck plays taunts and boardclears, against Zoo and Hunter you just mull the quest and play classic fedora warrior.

Also not that user, the user you are replying to is a sissy bitch that doesn't even run Deathwing.

Here is a big boy list 4 u.

So is walking into a restaurant. But that won't sate your hunger, will it?

>zoo
draw fiery win axe, you win
brawl their board and a 1/1 survives, you win
if you get shit brawl RNG and no win axe, you lose

>hunter
control warrior has always been shit against midrange hunter. this list is slightly better because of the increased earlygame, but still is disfavored

HOW? WITH PALADIN?

>employee for a major company wants to take vacation around holidays with her Finnish boy toy
>she gets paid based on pack sales

With his booming personality and giddiness to share. Brode basically does 70% of her PR job anyway, but literally what is wrong with this? Someone post the webm of savjz jamming on the flute

Don't be hungry then. Also it's a bad comparison because if you're not a customer in a restaurant, you get thrown out/told to leave, but you can still play Hearthstone.

>control warrior has always been shit against midrange hunter. this list is slightly better because of the increased earlygame, but still is disfavored
I think this is different now because you now have more taunts taking the damage for you

>savjz face when he realizes he can date that old lady that stalked him for years and get jobs casting for blizzard

Does he live in America now? Seems like it

christ i love shitting on pirates as taunt warrior

get in m yasshole niggers thewres a enough rrooom for you all

this meta is suicide tier

I'm done with all this Johnny-tier midrange bullshit that is getting me nowhere, it's time to go FACE

No it's not, you still can't deal with Highmane or other sticky deathrattles very well with your low attack taunt minions and conditional removal

If you draw a perfect curve you can win, but it's still unlikely

Yo, anyone tried that burn mage list with yogg and pyroblast finisher? Is it good enough to craft the epics? I got a yogg from a pack weeks ago and trying to play a deck that use him.

burn mage has always been low tier in every meta game so far so I wouldn't advise it

>Only get the 3 free packs because f2p who was away from the game
>Get 3x that Murloc Totem

th...thanks

I have legit never won a game vs pirate warrior

>bouncing stonetusk boars instead of backstabbing my x/2's