/utg/ - Undertale General

Dungeon Master Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d4Dx1NdD
strawpoll.me/12682797
strawpoll.me/12682837
strawpoll.me/12682827
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8s9LnLVYAAU7Ma.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C851IyAVwAElU8p.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84AvqeUIAAH8ib.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VhsPU0AA0mx4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85BF1UUIAAS85e.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85Udz5VwAIG2Kr.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C803iy1UIAAMAvK.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84-t_kV0AA39St.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85aOmJUQAMcHP_.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8s9LwoVwAAfe66.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85UMGOUQAAfXvL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XClTVYAArlAy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8vFtghU0AAx_PI.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85kYwQUIAEdyCp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85UjUJVwAAHUz0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VDMkUAAAbpmb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XVV5UMAE_fP0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VLfgUAAAu88I.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XowvUAAI4RNe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VKGuUQAAvQTd.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8zUWtfU0AAGCfM.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8q3vZpU0AAGcwe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85nd44UIAAfK3W.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C848x20V0AE8-M2.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85QAwQUIAEWVs9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VzDoUwAAgjK4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8T6v_FV0AAwgp-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8T6v_GUAAEqxBN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VWqDVwAEJwst.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85V_Y_UwAEs1Ls.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85YK3gVoAImqWx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XfedVYAEZjd0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84aDUvUwAAK14W.jpg:orig
static1.e621.net/data/81/ec/81ec24f5856680281cf1dc4d55331939.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastebin.com/d4Dx1NdD
Reposting Chapter 10 of Overtale, since there's no way I'm letting this go unnoticed after I had to rewrite the whole thing after I lost it.

I don't have it right now, but there's a pretty cool drawing of Omega Flowey doing a play like that, controlling characters with vines, except you can tell that while Sans is just a dummy, Frisk is the real thing

for skels

If you cast True Resurrection on Flowey would that restore Asriel?

I wan to kiss and massage Tori feet.

No.
It's a living flower.

Someone please explain to me why pic related is the antagonist of Underswap?

i want to fuck the chang

the fuck are you talking about
the fuck is that
the fuck are you?

Flowey is Asriel without a soul. The fact that many people don't realize this is just sad, or a testament to how much people want to separate Asriel and Frisk from everything Flowey and Chara does, when Asriel and Flowey and Chara and Frisk are inextricably linked (in different ways).

NEW THREAD REMINDER THAT WE ARE RUNNING A NEW VERY IMPORTANT POLL ABOUT /utg/! IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, PLEASE ANSWER EACH OF THESE POLLS ONE (1) TIME, HONESTLY!

strawpoll.me/12682797 (embed)
strawpoll.me/12682837 (embed)
strawpoll.me/12682827 (embed)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

In underswap, instead of Flowey you encounter a Temmie

And later you find a Flowey village

Ah okay, so that's Temmie. Cute.

I always found that idea fucking retarded, to be honest, but then again, it's not like US in general is well thought-out

Well, obviously it's Temmie.

None of that makes sense. Underswap Temmie being the same person as Monster Kid doesn't make sense. Flowey and Asriel existing separately makes no sense.

I will not be a statistic.

Maybe. Depends on how long ago Asriel died (True resurrection has a limit of 10 years per level of the caster.) You wouldn't even need to cast it on Flowey, since it doesn't require a body at all.

Yes you WILL

Never said it did, just describing the situation

Yeah, but the question was, would casting True Resurrection on Flowey make him Asriel.
No, because Flowey isn't dead.
Also, he doesn't have a soul, which the spell kind of needs.

finally some representation

You cannot make me a part of your regime, I am a free user.

>(True resurrection has a limit of 10 years per level of the caster.)
Significantly more time must have passed between his death and revival. Decades, if not a whole century.

In Underswap, the dust was spread across a toy.
The toy looks like a Temmie.
Undyne then injects the toy with Determination.
The Temmie toy comes to life.

Gonna get ripped for this goat! Gonna get swole for this goat!

Yes

Reminder to remove Charab.

lovely

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

That is, hands down, pants on head retarded.

Who's this Charab?
Maybe we can get Chara to help us kill them!

Flowey had Asriel's dust, which could possibly be revived. (True Resurrection can make a new body). Also, True Resurrection can revive some creatures that have weird soul situations (like elementals who typically become part of whatever plain they came from apon death). The real problem would be finding a caster who can just throw around 9th level divine spells.

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8s9LnLVYAAU7Ma.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C851IyAVwAElU8p.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84AvqeUIAAH8ib.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VhsPU0AA0mx4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85BF1UUIAAS85e.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85Udz5VwAIG2Kr.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C803iy1UIAAMAvK.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84-t_kV0AA39St.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85aOmJUQAMcHP_.png:orig
>papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8s9LwoVwAAfe66.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85UMGOUQAAfXvL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XClTVYAArlAy.jpg:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8vFtghU0AAx_PI.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85kYwQUIAEdyCp.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85UjUJVwAAHUz0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VDMkUAAAbpmb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XVV5UMAE_fP0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VLfgUAAAu88I.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XowvUAAI4RNe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VKGuUQAAvQTd.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8zUWtfU0AAGCfM.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8q3vZpU0AAGcwe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85nd44UIAAfK3W.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C848x20V0AE8-M2.png:orig
>Asriel x Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85QAwQUIAEWVs9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VzDoUwAAgjK4.jpg:orig
>Fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8T6v_FV0AAwgp-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8T6v_GUAAEqxBN.jpg:orig
>Papyrus & Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85VWqDVwAEJwst.jpg:orig
>Aaron x Tem
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85V_Y_UwAEs1Ls.png:orig
>Gaster + Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85YK3gVoAImqWx.jpg:orig
>Group
pbs.twimg.com/media/C85XfedVYAEZjd0.jpg:orig
>ice Wolf fucking kills Toby
pbs.twimg.com/media/C84aDUvUwAAK14W.jpg:orig

But can the spider explain why there are an infinite number of realities and timelines?!

Post flower

Asriel strong, remove Charab

Charab is an android version of Chara with a fat ass and cute skirt.

Most people able to cast True Resurrection will be level 17, so you have at least 170 years to play with.

Well that would be one way to have Asriel and Flowey as separate people. How Ship of Theseus.

Muffet and her best friend Flowey

Here's a better question.

Why are Frisk. Chara, Flowey, Asriel, Monster Kid, and Temmie swapped in such insane ways?!

okay but dont tell anyone i did that

Chara=Frisk
Frisk=Chara
Flowey=Temmie
Temmie=Flowey
Mkid=Either Gaster or Asriel
Asriel=Mkid
Gaster=Mkid sometimes?
Mkid=Asriel

lizard

I can't believe that Muffet is going to die from a giant brain tumor

If Sans and Papyrus are swapped, Toriel and Asgore are swapped, Undyne and Alphys are swapped, and Mettaton and Napstablook are swapped, then why isn't Frisk and Flowey, Chara and Asriel swapped?

the cute became malignant, there was nothing they could do

skell

Your secret's safe with me.
>tfw Flowey will never play you a song on his guitar

Because the humans swapping with eachother makes more sense to the creator, and Mkid is the only actually somewhat important kid monster to swap with.

>Because the humans swapping with eachother makes more sense to the creator
HOW!? What's the logic behind any of that?!

I assume you mean separate in the meaning of making them dindus? If so, I agree. As does Asriel himself. That doesn't mean you can sympathise with or forgive him, but he did do wrong. Chara/Frisk is (as you say) different because unlike Asriel/Flowey they are definitely different people. Frisk is responsible for whatever they do in the game. All Chara does during the game is wipe out the universe if you take it too far.

Which is a pretty weird sentence.

The only good swap AU is Pumpkins that switches all the main characters with minor characters like the goats with the snowdrakes

r.i.p. Toriel though

Dammit, I meant "can't sympathise/forgive"

Typos like that are frustrating.

I think it depends on the edition we are working with. 5e had it as a flat 200 years last time I checked. And then there's the diamond dust that you'd need as well.

Because of the interactions between Chara and Frisk I guess in the vanilla game. IDK I'm not the guy/gal who made it.

>Multiple choices option
>Instead of just letting you use multiple choices

Chara and Frisk aren't even really different people. They are only different people before Frisk falls. After Frisk falls into the Underground, Frisk & Chara are merged together as just "The Human". There isn't that much of a separation between them. Chara's narration is pretty much just a voice inside your head commenting on what you do, guiding you, motivating you, urging you to kill everyone. Every single possible action and decision that The Human can choose from is just a mix of what Frisk and Chara would do. Chara may immediately go for eating all the junk food they can. Frisk may prefer to stay healthy. The Human would be conflicted.

>The toy looked like temmie
who the fuck made a toy resembling a monster in the underground, and how the fuck did Alphys find it?

Hmm, I can see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure I agree.

The real villain of the game is The Wizards anyway.

Well, in Underswap I guess that Temmie the monster doesn't exist, it's just a weird catdog thing.
Also it's Undyne who takes it.

Underswap was never a well thought out AU.

I assume the monster wouldn't exist until the toy was brought to life so it would just be a toy not a toy of a monster and probably the dump.

I always have the /utg/ open on my phone but I don't really get to do a lot of browsing every day because my work schedule shits all over my life, does that count as daily since I try?

I want to get beaten to shit by bunnies with baseball bats

But Alphys taught the wizards magic and helped them construct the barrier to imprison all the monsters. Don't forget the fact that she is the one that told the humans about the whole monster-human-god-soul business, which started the war in the first place.

Ayy thanks twitter user!

Yes!
the poll doubles as a census

>Tfw no comfy soulmate to hang out with and listen to their murder tendencies

And this is why I'm trying to make up my own version of Underswap.

Oh that Alphys

She is incorrigible

No!

>Chara and Frisk aren't even really different people.
That's a stretch.

>After Frisk falls into the Underground, Frisk & Chara are merged together as just "The Human". There isn't that much of a separation between them. Chara's narration is pretty much just a voice inside your head commenting on what you do, guiding you, motivating you, urging you to kill everyone.
This is an even bigger one. I think this goes back a bit into the old Jekyll/Hyde concept, but you have to remember that Hyde wasn't a fundamentally different person altogether, he was always every dark thought and base impulse that existed within Jekyll, except without the natural human restraint.

That is most definitely not the case for Chara and Frisk, as they existed as separate people and still are more different than, say, the amalgamates. If there was a definite unison between them, the whole 'you will give me a soul' thing would never come into play.

Frisk and Chara aren't the Nameless Namekian.

Little Ms. Muffet sat on my face.

You can at least say that creating a vessel from a flower makes sense, as the flower is a living thing. Alphys couldn't have known the exact results of her experiment, which makes both her and Flowey's situation all the more tragic.

US!Undyne specifically seeking out a toy infused with the dead kid's dust only serves to make her into a gigantic douchebag.

>Frisk and Chara aren't the Nameless Namekian.
Made me think of this.

why is there so much Jerry hate

You the artist from yesterday?

I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!

>US!Undyne specifically seeking out a toy infused with the dead kid's dust only serves to make her into a gigantic douchebag.
Considering some people actually unironcally think Alphys did her stuff on purpose knowing what would happen you shouldn't be surprised

because he's the most well endowed undertale

I'M GONNA FUCKING VOMIT!

The baby spider being babysat by the shopkeeper bunny and having a wonderful time because she is very nice and teaches her how to make pastries!
Sneaking in while the shopkeeper bunny is in the other room!
Holding up the soccer ball!
The baby spider trying to plead for me to not do it!
Kicking the ball through the window!
Quickly escaping!
The baby spider getting in so much trouble and nobody wanting to babysit her ever again!
The spider reputation being ruined!

If one of these cause the other I suggest you consult a doctor

He's fucking the entire Underground, he's an asshole.

>Glamburger panties

Frisk and Chara, as separate entities, are a pure good angel and a pure evil demon. There is literally no evil or darkness inside Frisk, and no good or light inside Chara.

As one person, they have the potential to be good or evil, to rise into light or fall into darkness. To flirt or fight. To kiss or kill. With Chara merged with them, Frisk now has dark impulses and negative thoughts. With Frisk merged with them, Chara can now experience the best of humanity directly, and realize that violence doesn't have to be the answer to everything.

Yes. I mean, I guess, if you mean the drawings I posted last night with Sans/Papyrus and Alphys/Undyne.

>There is literally no evil or darkness inside Frisk, and no good or light inside Chara.
alright we've entered stupid town now

frisk is a normal kid, chara was probably a normal kid

>There is literally no evil or darkness inside Frisk, and no good or light inside Chara.

That's a reeeeeal fucking stretch right there. And to be fair, I tend to say that Chara is more of a negative person, but one of the major things in Undertale is that nobody is pure good or pure evil, that's not how it works.

Chara chose violence, but the way is still open for Frisk. Since there is no pure canon ending (and even if so, asshole Pacifist is a thing) this doesn't have much to stand on.

>Since there is no pure canon ending
Q&A confirmed TP

get fucked genofag

It confirmed events that happen after TP.

static1.e621.net/data/81/ec/81ec24f5856680281cf1dc4d55331939.png

Sure! As we all know, the universe began with a huge explosion of cute and anti-cute. That's not the end of the story, however. According to the spider's findings, any given universe can only hold a limited amount of cute and anti-cute within it, yet there is an endless amount of it. The spider is proof of this! The result is that universes and timelines become unstable and split nearly infinitely many times each second!
Quick! If you don't say you love the spider within the next thirty minutes, your favorite will be very disappointed in you! Please hurry!
Believing in the spider when she says she didn't do it!
The shopkeeper bunny's house having security cameras!
Catching the bully!
Everyone apologizing to the spider for not trusting her!
The bully having to pay for the damage done to the window!
The spider getting to stay at the shopkeeper bunny's house again!
The spider making delicious pastries with the shopkeeper bunny!
The spider having a great time!

Not him, but wouldn't that mean that TP is canon?

No one died and everyone's fine.

i dont think a hatred of humanity to the extent you would wipe out all existence and also committing suicide to achieve that mean is normal. besides that they're okay i think.
frisk is meant to be how the player would act (if the player wants to kill then frisk kills, if the player plays pacifist then frisk is a pacifist, there's no 'right answer') but i agree they're like a normal kid if you go by the act options, with a lot more flirting.
there are some mean act options though like bullying loox but plenty of nice options all the same.

Furries are fucking retarded for paying for art that shitty.

No because Toby also said that none of his tweets or the Q&A are canon either.

Shit taste, Ice wolf is for bi, not straight.

Even if it's TP, it can be Soulless Pacifist just before the photograph, or Asshole Pacifist.

Misanthrophy is a thing yea but it doesn't mean you are the incarnation of pure evil.