-Cabbage cape can be bought from Diango

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
>Discords
discord.gg/8uFG542
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq -
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone

Previous thread

nth for Hook is cute.

>Galatians 5:22-23
"But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
There is no law against these things!"

Hope we have a pleasant thread and are nice to each other!

shut up faggot

If I start anglers at 82 fishing, how bad is it going to be? I can't seem to find any info on xp rates.

B A D
A
D

not sure what the point of angler fishing is when dark crabs exist.

whats a good way to train wc at 78? willows/maples?

Because it's taking an eternity to get 82 and dark crabs require 85.

Right click and select chop down tree

Maples or 2 tick teaks if you hate yourself, otherwise yews.

im guessing i should cut it in the wc guild? how long does 75% favour take to get?

>1 bass is equivalent 12 pounds
>28 bass in inventory
>336 pound run to the bank

I'd do yews. There are trees that are faster xp, but getting a 99 in an easy skill feels like way less of an accomplishment if you don't make monry

money isnt a problem, i make most of it through snek/barrows/raids/merching

Can you give me a number on xp per hour or something?

gogle it you fuckking flaming faget

I really need a new goal, after finally maxing mining I don't know what the fuck to do with myself
>1-3 get 99 cooking
>4-6 get 90ish agility
>7-9 afk ranged to 99
>0 more mining (for the pet and/or money)

>essentially admitting that you don't know either

it ain't exciting but I can do that.
I can always rely on post number roulette to tell me what to do.

post stats user

That wasn't me but you can get approx 36k-45k fishing exp an hour depending on level. Assuming you have elite diary done though, half the rate otherwise.

What's the most worthwhile diary to complete in your opinion? I like the lumbridge diary just because no dramen staff

99 agility master race

Varrock, lumby, wildy, ardy, mory, falador
In no order, those are the ones i find really useful even without the elite done

Varrock/Kandarin

Not sure why you wanna see 'em, but here you go
I know it's completely retarded

I imagine Ardougne for the huge thieving perks

I was thinking of creating a list of possible /osg/ tasks to form an achievement diary for this general

Similar to this pic related

Varrock, free 240k every day is pretty ridiculous.

if those are your stats I'd go for base 50, minus defence before doing other stuff

Probably a good idea, I don't know why I'm trying to go for one 99 at a time.

Would have said desert before the house update that gave the shrine in your PoH. Don't know if there is an out and out best diary reward anymore. Just do the one which you feel would be most useful. I personally recommend getting Fremennik diary asap if you do DKS.

going for one 99 at a time isn't bad if you have all around decent skills imo

do it sounds fun

>remember there are events for april fools as well when i was doing the easter one earlier
>think they probably did some stupid shit
>'In addition, players with level 1 in defence would randomly receive a fake message stating that they have leveled up their defence level to 2, regardless of what they were doing.'
Based as fuck

so after like 3 abyssal task I finally got a superior. then another right after. good new is I completed totem for 7th skotizo kill. bad new still no imbued heart

memberships ran out and i'm broke til next week. what can i train in f2p that isnt garbage xp/hr?

LOL and not 30 seconds later my first whip drop. probably around 300-400 kc.

fly fishing and powermining iron aren't too bad compared to p2p methods

NERD

and with 4 left another superior and elite clue. Best abyssal task I ever had. dont hate them as much now

gz

>When you get sent to pirate pete twice and the fairy queen once while doing a hard
y tho. this went from being a fun little chore to making me cringe everytime I read new step

yo dog am i lucky

open chest with them or sell them all?

>99 range
>56 minutes
And shit too by the looks of it.

:(

I'd just sell them, there's no unique item you can get from the chest that's like un tradeable or worth a lot of money

you could make a bit extra money opening the chests but it's a risk

should i make them hole or just sell as is?

i dont need to know it
you do, else you wouldnt ask
instead you could google it and find out in a minute at most
kys

I think making them whole is better, but you'd probably have to check the prices

you might only be losing like 100gp per key by not combining, idk

>being this poor

>not jewing your way to 1B

>step 1
is it honestly even worth it? i've only ever done 1 game for one of the diaries and it was literal hell. never not done a clue but this is fucking shit garbage

ba is fun if you know how to do it properly and doing it with people who also know what they're doing

and the rewards are useful

dh pants soon, for sure!

BA is fine, the problem is finding a team is always absolute cancer

one day lads

>99 golden nuggets
>need 1 fucking more so i can get my coal bag and get out of this shithole
>4 loads without a single nugget
wtf i hate jagex now

You have 30m, just buy it at the GE :^)

dude that's the funniest thing ever lol cuz hes an iron man LOL

ikr who the fuck would play an Iron Man. They would have people problems in their brain?

yahooooooooooooooooooo what a maymay! *upvotes* le emily cancer!! le gnome child!!!

>butthurt ironfagets
yall cane kys

>make shit joke
>get bad reaction
>you're j-just butthurt!!

literally use your brain, do you really think saying such petty shit would actually elicit a real reaction on this board

Question about priv servers

I remember back in 2011 all servers had a dl and a webclient

why do no servers have webclients anymore? I wanna play pk ones but they all require me to download their client and I'm too sketched out

Probably because most browsers don't support Java anymore

I've never understood the hate for ironmen desu. I imagine it's all jut sub2k total osg shitters or something but it really just doesn't make any sense

I've never made an ironman but it seems really fun farming for drops that ACTUALLY matter. Who the hell wants to play zulrahscape anyway

EVERY minute spent killing a boss that isn't zulrah is a waste of your own time. It's dumb as fuck

playing ironman style is fine and can be pretty fun

playing an ironman mode account makes you an attention whore

>I imagine it's all jut sub2k total osg shitters

yep

that doesn't even begin to make sense

> I wanna play pk ones but they all require me to download their client and I'm too sketched out
You should be more sketched out by a server with a webclient than one without one.

why's that?

the only purpose an actual ironman account serves is to validate your achievements as solo-only or whatever

if you didn't care about showing off, you'd just play on a normal account however you wanted and not have to deal with nonsensical/annoying ironman mode restrictions like someone tagging a boss half an hour ago and you not getting the kill

besides, the fact that you feel like you're "wasting your time" if you're not playing a normal account at perfect efficiency probably indicates that you're a weak-willed hiveminder who cares too much about what you're perceived as

almost there

>reddit image reply saved over 5000x
wow i am so surprised by this response!

A JDB "can" silently go past your anti-malware detector, depending on how up to date your browser and java are. A downloadable client can be picked up by whatever you have protecting yourself before even run.

translation: you are never safe no matter what you do

>the fact that you feel like you're "wasting your time" if you're not playing a normal account at perfect efficiency probably indicates that you're a weak-willed hiveminder

this is such a perfectly uneducated response. It's the classic "this broken mechanic doesn't effect me because I just refuse to use it!"

You need an insane amount of money in this game if you want all the good pvm or pvp items, and buyable skills, (whether they be for diary reqs or something crucial like 90+ prayer) and even if you use Zulrah it's gonna take you a pretty crazy amount of time to obtain all the gold you need.

you're literally wasting your own time if you're just casually going about obtaining that money in ways that aren't Zulrah, and the fact that a boss exists that is such a perfectly stable and reliable way of making money is objectively broken.

I personally actually value my own time so this bothers me.

the queen is above the law, she can sell and buy gold as she pleases

>I personally actually value my own time so this bothers me.
then why not just buy gold? if you're not playing for fun and exclusively to feel good about yourself for having status symbol stats/gear, you should probably leave for the sake of your own happiness

if you want those stats/gear to do endgame pvm or whatever, how does ironmanning improve the situation? you'll spend more hours to get the same progress, which is a bit interesting given
>I personally actually value my own time so this bothers me.

i guess what i'm going for is that playing for what you actually enjoy, regardless of how efficient it is, is something you can do on any account type unless you're playing for entirely the wrong reasons

oh okay thanks for the info

what's a software I can use to protect me when I download clients then?

Malwarebytes, free is fine. Manually scan whatever you download.
Stop playing RSPS.

>then why not just buy gold?
because that's obviously an illegitimate way of playing and not fun in any way.

Are you telling me your argument for any objectively broken way of making money is "if you care about moni then y dont u just buy gold lmao"

okay thanks again, I'm not used to people here being helpful

and I will once I get better, I just don't wanna get dropped constantly by people who know what they're doing and lose money

no, my argument is that if you feel like you have no alternatives but to farm gp in the most efficient way possible or not play you should reassess your priorities: there are a lot of things to do in this game and your myopic focus on a goal you obviously hate working towards doesn't make sense

but sure, for the sake of argument let's assume you've decided that playing ironman style sounds like fun: why make an ironman mode account, rather than use a fresh normal account, if not for the purpose of showing off?

How does the GE work? The suggested price NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER actually works for items.

Whats the time it goes off of? Like, after a week it calculates youll get the items?

The few times I actually do get items off the recommended price, it actually gives me money back meaning it was cheaper. Why is this shit broked

>why make an ironman mode account, rather than use a fresh normal account, if not for the purpose of showing off?

because it's a challenge, hello? You actually have to farm bosses (that you would probably never kill more than a dozen times) for super important drops to make progress through the game

it's not about showing off. I know everyone on this dumbass site has such a sense of self importance that they think everyone who makes an ironman does so for attention. It's for the fucking challenge. I mean....the fact that anyone could possible think otherwise just proves to me that people like you are either A) ruthlessly mean to others because you're all assholes or B) because you're projecting your own insecurities onto others

you have to get all your own supplies and all your own items. Train skills you may not normally be interested in but now are interested in because you need to get x. It's just a fun challenge. Nothing else.

no one cares ironcuck, kys.

i think you're fundamentally misunderstanding something here: my point is that you don't need to play a literal grey-helm ironman mode account to play with self-imposed ironman restrictions

you can have all the challenge you want, plus not having to deal with the dumb oversight-y annoyances like the aforementioned boss shit

that doesn't seem like anywhere near a big enough deal to warrant me playing an illegitimate ironman

>illegitimate
so, you're basically acknowledging that you're only playing a grey helm to show off? otherwise, perceived legitimacy doesn't matter

if you actually think that anyone is going to believe you've been faithful to the rules of being an ironman without being an ACTUAL ironman, i've got some bad news for you

imagine someone who did that on this general. They'd be subject to NOTHING but jeering and dipshits telling them they're fakers who probably bought everything they own

that's dumb as fuck and you know it

It seems like everyone has 99 range and mage, regardless of combat level. How? How does everyone have 99 range so easily? Almost every account has it it seems. I get mage you can just alch but how RANGE?!

those are only problems if you care about calling yourself an ironman and showing off achievements and/or care about being called a champ, which reiterates my original point that the only reason to play a helm account is to attentionwhore

nmz

What bolts? How long? How many??

Chinning is like 1m+ xp/h

borad
a long fucking time while studying
no idea