/vn/ - Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1414

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on Old Hags are for bullying
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7koz03Bnqhk
huzlers.com/valentines-day-tragedy-teen-masturbated-56-times-straight-dying-heart-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are my wives. Say hi to them!

xth for cakes

Nice faggot OP. Lolis are garbage and anyone who advocates them as anything other than that is a degenerate and a homosexual.

>degenerate

there's that word again

How small is too small?

I LIKE LOLIS!

I love Emilia

Can Yuuko really be called a Christmas Cake? Yes she's 25+ and not in a relationship of any sort, but she's not desperate to be in one and doesn't seem to care. Unlike Marimo who is full desperate cake.

^_^

When will the Monobeno translation we were promised be translated?

Tomorrow's another update post, just please don't expect too much cause Maya's route is significantly longer than Kyou's.

With that, good night, /vn/.

umi is the best

I would fuck the shit out of left, but only if she was a lolibaba.

^_^

No, they are proper lolis and not hags in disguise.

Does it scare you? That is a good sign. It means that on the inside, you realize what you like and watch is wrong. It means there is still hope left, because for some others here, the road to redemption is long closed.

Behold, heathens. This is an acceptable girl. Unlike your filthy nano yo sa garbage.

No buy, then. Loli appearance without loli mindset is the true patrician taste.

who is going to be the next mitcher?

Makina > Michiru > Sachi > Amane > Yumiko

What do you mean? There's only one true Mitcher in /vn/.

This is what a real woman looks like.

>naked with apron
Is this the best trope?

we haven't had a lot of mitcher recently

>liking meme loli
Everything else is just.

>not liking Makina

Yes it is.
Too bad you have to get Mitsuki to cheat to see her in an apron.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7koz03Bnqhk

That's a cute Michiru.

>tfw i will never get back the lost 60 hours spent on reading grisaia

She's a walking Constanza meme. How would you like anything like that?

>liking Michiru
>liking a literal retard
Why?

The gospel of the fallen. How dreadful.

I didn't like Grisaia that much while reading it but I really started liking it after I was done with it. I enjoyed Meikyuu quite a bit too.

Maybe it's stockholm syndrome after all.

what are some more games in the same vain as PE / Grisaia / majikoi, the whole moege choose a route thing?
i worry i'm starting to get to the end of the decent TLd stuff desu, but i'm relatively new so idk if i'm missing stuff people happen to not talk about as much anymore.
Pic related, what i've done so far

>only read 13 VNs
>worrying he's running out of content
Newfags everyone.

Compared to the others? Amane is likely to cheat on you, Yumiko's a hassle, Makina's a meme and Sachi is liable to get blacked just because they asked her. Can't cheat if you're too dumb.

There's nothing wrong with Makina or memes.

g senjou no maou

>that list
You are what's wrong with the world, besides lolis.

>grisaia and majikoi
>moege

???

>loli haters are plotshitters too
Enjoying your lack of vns, fag?

vgp (very good post)

This shit is not going to have a happy ending is it.

>only three people posted in the oneesan thread
Even more people posted in the JOP thread. You are just a vocal minority shitter

I'm a JOP so no :(

Quality over quantity. I would rather read one good VN that 5 garbage others.

I like both plotge and lolis.
Plotge with lolis is what I live for tbqh.

>loli haters are JOP plotfags
Literally the cancer of /vn/.

not him but the first thread takes the cake retard, are you new to Veeky Forums?

Let the Light guide you towards the truth. Repent from your wicked loli ways.

>new to Veeky Forums
Except the thread the other day with the JOP OP was first but people still went to the one with the correct OP.

Why does it feel like almost every /vn/ nowadays is all cowtits or cowtits+token loli?

Ikikoi
Muv Luv Extra
Clannad
G senjou though it's more of a plotge

Or start reading plotge so you have some variety instead of just galge.

He is a fellow brother, fiend. Being a JOP isn't wrong. Being a lolifag is.

Any VN's with lolis get translated since 11eyes?

Are you guys ready for Dies Irae to come out and then be forgotten a week after when Sukisuki and Maitetsu release?

>removing the e-celeb line
>posting new thread before bump limit
lolicons are actually the worst. I'll see you next thread, lads.

The thread number wasn't updated either.

In truth, the people who spend their time talking about how much they hate lolicons are probably all closet lolicons. That's how it always seems to work.

Of course. It's proven that men naturally gravitate to young girls, even as men age, they always like young girls the best.

Literally can't wait to fill it all with onee-sans one day.

I doubt Sukisuki is going to get a release close to Dies irae, it would be a pretty bad move from MG considering they're selling both. Maitetsu is still a ways off since there's a lot to censor, we might get a release date announcement at AX.

>probably be a few months for the 18+ patch to come out for Dies Irae
>please rail my road is all ages
Sukisuki looks cute, though

You guys aren't playing Dies Irae without the H patch, right?

I'm not going to play it at all. Looks like kusoge.

>>probably be a few months for the 18+ patch to come out for Dies Irae
Not really, last update said they were almost done with it.

>The English version of Dies Irae is now in the debugging stage, and we are working on fixing any bugs we find daily. The translation of the 18+ patch should be completed this month.

That was in March

What VNs with multiple routes have the NTR route as the true route?

>having a true route
Mark of a shit VN.

Very focused taste.

How do I kill myself with VNs?

What nukige feature lolibaba?

Read plotge, it's so stupid that you will die.

did the cro bro finally become a hero?

When will more Eushully be translated? We need Aroduc to pick up the reins once more.

He has hated every new release they have done, so the next chance is the upcoming Castle Meister game which he said he was kinda interested in if it wasn't total shit. He is currently doing Prism Ark first though.

Eushully stuff kinda sucks, Kamidori was decent but that's it, rest is crap.

He hates almost everything though. He said he hated Baldr but was translating that.

He liked the gameplay still and only really did it because Force doesnt run on modern operating systems without significant problems.

>Ikusa Megami
>crap

Work harder faggot.

huzlers.com/valentines-day-tragedy-teen-masturbated-56-times-straight-dying-heart-attack/

>Police arrived at the home about an hour after Ms. Carpenter called them. Officer Dean Marrow told Huzler reporters what they saw when they opened Jerome’s bedroom door. “The young man was on his bed… his pen*s was detached from his body, it must have been so intense it just came off his body, we found his pen*s gripped in his left hand so tightly we couldn’t get it out, it was tragic”.

Jesus christ, and here I thought me going at like 4 times to tsuji santa art was going overboard.

Those are both me.

Are you guys born yesterday? It doesn't a genius to see that it's a fake story when they somehow know exactly how many times the kid masturbated and that he fucking ripped off his own dick somehow.

did I fucking stutter

too much loli ruined your minds

The second one is posting literal cowtits though, dumb hagfag.

>reading a moege on a girl's route
>all of a sudden one of the other girls becomes more appealing to me and i start to get tired of the girl whose route I'm already on
>feel like dropping her route and going back and starting the other girl's route instead
>have guilt over the fact that the girl i'm already with is seriously in love with me and I don't want to break her heart
Man...being a moege protagonist sure must be tough...

I know it's fake, but I can't help but imagine the cops' reaction to such a scene

>"Fucker's empty. Call it."
>"Uh, 56 times?"
>"Works for me."

so posting a naked chick is OK, but posting a naked chick with a dick in her is not OK. Sasuga 4lolifags.

Imagine being one of the moege heroines instead. Start dating the protag and the suddenly he's with some other hussy.