Dream builds

I know there are some of you with some crazy but good ideas out there, what would you build if money and time we're no object? I'll bump with a few of my own of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrSnnipHWuE
youtu.be/kxtljsTj0B8
google.com/amp/www.hotrod.com/articles/man-builds-affordable-1966-charger-using-dirt-track-tricks/amp/
youtu.be/D5RD6pn6D18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ferrari V12 Engine in a Lincoln Continental Mk III that has been totally restored and the interior redesigned.

R8 V10+ spec Audi V10 in a Porsche Boxster to create some ungodly baby Carrera GT monstrosity
The same V10 in a 928 with completely redone electronics to realize Piëch's original vision for the 928
Audi inline 5 turbo in a 924/944, done up in Mad Max style
Audi B5 S4 drivetrain in a B5 Passat, made to look like a base model with 1.6 badging and shitbox-trim bumpers, but secretly packing 500+whp
Destroked smallblock Chevy built to rev to the fucking moon in an Opel Manta A
BMW S65 V8 in an E46 coupe, preferably with full M3 GTR-look body
3- or 4-rotor twin turbo FD RX7 would be cool too
MR V8 Twingo because MADMAN

I want to put an Ecoboost 2.3 in a pinto
>Pinto had an optional 2.3, kind of an updated version
>Engine a lot of people don't like in a car a lot of people don't like
>2700 lbs and 300hp
>First car was a 73 pinto

Same vein as you kind of, but I kind of want to put a 2.3 Ecoboost in a Fox Body. Call back to the GT Turbo's and SVO's.

> R55 Mini Copper
> Cosworth DFV
> DFV mounted mid-ship
> RWD
> widen the car 7 inches
>

pic related
AW11 1UZ
take my 2007 corolla and put in a longitudinal 4age, and make it rwd

not really madman tier things, but would make me laugh

78 Camaro, gulf livery, 2jz swap like this guy

youtu.be/xrSnnipHWuE

youtu.be/kxtljsTj0B8

Also, that TRD badge is a nice touch

A 1UZ W11 is kind of madman, especially if you go all out and give it 222D like bodywork.

Anyways I'd like to LS4 swap my Aztek if I were to do something with my current DD.

Is that the same guy with the 2JZ Gulf Mustang?

AWD 1968 Toronado
Mud tires
Yes I know im ruining it

Fuck that's cool, gulf livery looks good on everything

oh fuck i never even thought of going for a 1UZ 222D
that would be insane

1993 Ford ranger with a supercharged SHO v6, using only the Ford parts bin from the 90s.Always thought it would be cool if Ford made something to compete with the syclone or thypoon. Not sure if I would call it the "SVT SHO" ranger or "Ford Ranger Twister"

Just a wood paneled wagoneer with a gladiator grille

My WIP

Olds 403 cammed, ported, headers, stall, shift kit, in a sleeper 4-door Le Sabre

It really does.

It'd be pretty damn insane.

Also addendum to my Ls4 Aztek idea, Crager S/S's, a Judge themed paintjob and body colored bumpers (TFW early aztek) and a hoodtac not that it'd be easily readable from how the hood sits. Cheesy and stupid but it'd be adorable in a stupid meme way. Also buy the tent.

supercharge a 3ur out of a land cruiser and put in a 190

or more realistically keep it simple and put in an i6 from a w140 for minimal swap effort

AE101 sedan, 4WD, Beams blacktop swapped.

one of these things, with a 13B, cuz i will make sure to keeo the local garage in business

Pretty much just ripping this guy's entire build, maybe swap the 440 for a new 392, because im a piece of shit.

google.com/amp/www.hotrod.com/articles/man-builds-affordable-1966-charger-using-dirt-track-tricks/amp/

13b turbo awd wide body geo metro

Bump

early 90s taurus SHO motor in a miata
would be easier to do than you would think

Twin turbo 3.0 liter yamaha engine from original taurus sho, stuffed into some rwd platform, likely an 86 Capri or fix mustang

Rsx with nsx drivetrain
Now mid engine RNSX
Rear hatch not tinted for all to see

Super Baja Beetle
>restore
>replace entire suspension with performance parts
>upgrade shocks
>raise
>massive tires
>minor engine modifications
>remove soft top (convertible)
>strip interior
>bench seat in front
>decent sized sound system that won't fuck up my weight
>seal car up with fiberglass instead of the interior trim
>go hoon in hometown with fiancé, offroading all day and come home and cuddle until fall asleep

Smart fourtwo with AWD and a Hayabusa engine

454 Chevelle wagon with the quietest mufflers possible, and a set of electric diverters so I can be loud as hell when I want to

Why a blacktop? With 4WD wouldn't you want the torque of a 3S-GTE?

Viper drivetrain in my 66 mustang and a street version of the Maier racing full race body kit

>RNSX
kek

my build
1980-1990 truck with a brush guard and chrome with green paint two tanks of course with no issues

Overclocked Tesla drift missile.

XY made into a handling monster.

Good feels mang

Airborne tracked AFV sized to fit in a CH-47. Aluminum armor (it's airborne, not for being a gallery target for IEDs running up and down MSRs) with ERA and APS. 30mm ATK cannon on pantograph RWS to reduce height for loading. Davis kneeling suspension and Soucy or Geil band tracks fitted with a joint for easier track swaps. Rear ramp with a small man door with vision block and gun port. Hybrid drivetrain with low voltage drive motors. Bus bars instead of corrosion prone cables. Two external turbine generators (Capstone or similar) with external fuel tanks (like M113A3) to keep the entire liquid fuel system outside the hull and place the IR signature outward of center mass. Turbines would of course be electric start so they could be motored over without fuel or ignition to cool them down. Battery power allows stealth loiter. Full coverage redundant night vision cameras with virtual dashboards for driver and commander. Ample smoke projector coverage and a smoke generator pump so smoke oil can be piped to turbine exhausts like an OV-10 Bronco (whose pump is smaller than a toaster).

External mounting points for three-point hitch implements and an electric hydraulic pump to run them so forks could be fitted for clearing palletized cargo from the DZ from under armor and dozer or backhoe could be mounted for digging fighting positions and filling Hescos. Front mounted electric winch. Slave cable recharge so any vehicle could charge others or power ground equipment.

I almost got to build this with an experienced, capable industry team but we lost our earmark along with our sponsoring Congressman. Everything I mention is proven elsewhere and a disturbing amount of it is available COTS/MOTS.

A grand national with a corvette c4 manual gearbox.

500hp All-motor MR-S
>2000 MR-S
>spaceframe for added stiffness. keep dimensions
>multi-link suspension
>4 Piston Racing 2.7L K24
>500hp, revs above 10,000RPM
>titanium valves
>dry sump
>Sadev ST90-18 4WD transverse sequential gearbox

Result is a 500hp 4 banger that revs to 10k all-motor MR-S 4WD through a sequential dogbox.

Just passed a Lexus LC500 in white, exactly like pic related

It's mega, br/o/s. Truly a stunning looking car. Totally a concept car the design team forgot to make more civilized. A lot of people say its design won't age well or that the grille is too big but it will and it just isn't. In 2035 all cars will look more like this and less like any normal car we have today

So my dream swap would be the LC500 with an updated 2jz-gte. Boost turned up to make 620-650hp, hopefully reliably. Good day

I'm not into turbo engines. A project like this would just be about the combinations of some of my favourite things.

Subaru Justy, "The Ultimate Sleeper".
-Put some mad engine in it, like 13B-REW (if fits), or 1,8l v6 + turbo from MX-3, or 1,75TBi from 4C
-put weight off it, Magnesium wheels, carbon fiber components (ofc painted so no one would notice)
-slightly modify interior (more "buckety" seats but no racing Recaros or like)
-more stiff suspension, better brakes (obviously, duh)
-if it has rust spots on fenders or elsewhere, leave them.
The effect:
30yo small car which looks neglected at first sight. 250HP, about 800kg, power-to-weight ratio (312HP per tonne) higher than BMW M4 (250) and similar to Nissan GT-R (330).

People's faces when you smoke them in their fat landbarges with this madman, priceless

Your idea is a good idea and reminds me of this video

youtu.be/D5RD6pn6D18

>pic related
>YB cosworth engine
>RWD conversion

basically the ultimate version of my car from when i was 19.

>1,8l v6 + turbo from MX-3
Just use the 2.5l KL from the MX-6/Probe/626, the blocks are exactly the same size.

2.0 Zetec Rocam inside a hatchback MK1 Ford Sierra