Should I get it

I'm conflicted help me Veeky Forums

Rusty piece of shit car
its not even worth 1k let alone 9k

10 grand for corolla

>A shitty 80's corolla for $9900

LMAO

No, not for 10k. The owner probably hooned the shit out of it, that car is probably in horrible shape.

>$10k for a 33 year old abused, rusting corolla

Do you really think a meme is worth that much user?

What the fuck do you think man?

Yes

>Drift ready
It has been burned through

So that's what the Autech's giant wing was for.

Also like everyone else is saying, nine grand for a 86 that's likely been fucked up in someway? You can find one for cheaper OP.

import your own for only slightly more, and it will be in better shape
that one is worth $3.5k tops

I really dont like the primer blue colour.

Thanks everyone for their input. I've decided not to get it.

Good, 10K could get you a really nice car.
Or, if you're a mememaster, wait until it's legal and import 5 twingos

Good call.

I wouldn't pay even 700$ for that shit.

Why the fuck would you do that when you can get a JDM Sr20 silvia for 2 grand less? Or a massive variety of objectively better JDM cars for cheaper

I've always adored 86's even before Initial D. They're pretty rare in my state and I saw the offer and got excited.

This. At 10k you could buy some of the nice imports from Japanese Classics LLC if you really wanted a Japameme.
I personally wouldn't go over 3.5k for that hatchback, and that's only if there was nothing wrong that wasn't specified in the ad. If so, maybe 2.5k

It's really expensive faggot

Literally cashing in on meme value

That is literally how much they are worth these days sadly. I bought mine for 1.5k 7 years ago but they have become more desirable since then. If you have a lot of time on your hands and experience get it if that is what you want. Its a fun car but by no means is it for newbs.