/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

No voe allowed edition.

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah Lore (DEEPEST)The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps

I WANT TO FUCK FI

We're all cute vai here, right?

Of course.

Reminder that Mipha will never get to do this with Link

I need some Purah references so I can finish drawing this rubberization inflation anal vore digestion pic

>entirely normal hylian local girl puts plastic triangle on top of nose

Link looks like Jacob from Trailer Park Boys here

Reminder that waifuwar-fags are cancer.

Gays out.

serious tho anybody got a picture of the back of Purah's head?

fuck off back to /d/

Get outta here, this is a degenerate free thread.

I was kidding about the vore, honest.

btw did we ever figure out everything the latest patch does?

can you play a skyward sword emu with a controller? I hate the wiimote

Playing SS without motion controls is a very, very bad idea.

>only like 10 shrines left
>they're all the empty ones or tests of strength

>climbing a cliff
>hear goat above me
>goat is looking over the edge down at me while im almost out of stamina

Is this intentional?

look at this fucker

Disapointed that they didn't go with the horn ring like in TP

Also I just realized that Ordon isn't a region in this game

Odd that they'd make up new ones like Necluda and Akkala and Hebra but not use Ordon

Long live the King.

Isn't Ordon just outside Hyrule?

It was annexed by Hyrule apparently, they could have used it if they wanted

She's too cute...

Where do you get royal guard claymore?

moblin in the guard's chamber

There's another one in the dungeons

>Haven't done level one yet
>Have blue ring, 10 keys, big shield, letter

Farming that money making game lets you get prepared, goddamn.

Is the guidebook online somewhere? I'd appreciate the address to download if someone has it.

It's just a brief extension of Faron anyway. Never really understood why wasn't Ordon Village just part of Faron province, but whatever.

Only the vore though. Everything else was legit.

Is there a respawning royal shield anywhere? When the colosseum weapons switch to elemental at 4 beasts does it still stick around?

What am I naming Zelda's Horse's Great Grandchild?

I get mine from amiibos, but I guess beasts in the castle, or aroudn ancient tree stump may still have some

Which amiibos drop it?

DUncaroo

Any amiibo that drops shields, this image is missing almost all Royal anything drops from amiibos

The dancing one?

The weirdest part is that it had its own light spirit, which was somehow even less relevant than the other three were.

Dicks.

Bitchcunt

Oh I meant in Zelda one

Silver enemies usually have them.

Thanks /lozg/.

What is the highest royal guard attack can go? Is it 116?

I named mine Robin, after Robin Williams.

o-oh

You are so welcome, famalam. Have an old fish wife.

I'VE FINALLY GOT BREATHE OF THE WILD! AFTER WEEKS OF WAITING!

>breathe of the wild
>getting the crappy chink knock off

Selmie's cabin in Hebra has a respawning Royal Shield and Knight's Shield along with basically half the shields in the game except boko/lizalfos/guardian shields. They're on the walls.

I called the white horse "Ghost", I thought of calling it "Golden Ghost" but it was too long, another one I thought of was "Whitegold".

I named mine Daybreak because I already had a full black horse named Midnight.

when I was a kid I saw some like, 30 minute paid advertising for the Phillips CD-i, and I wanted one because I wanted to play the new Zelda.

The tests of strength are really easy once you learn the attack patterns of the guardian, and they give you a shit-ton of material and ancient weapons.

On that note, why didn't anyone tell me about how magic ancient arrows are? Or that you could immobilize the big guardians by facehugging them and cutting their legs off? I spent most of my time beating feet to avoid the fuckers, now I'm farming them

I had a CD-i growing up, you didn't miss much. It was the most fucking stupid thing I've ever seen. It was barely a console, and the only things available for it aside from those infamously bad Zelda games were crappy lightgun shooters and educational software, there were no actual games for it.

I'm trying to remain as spoiler free as possible are there any hints I can find in the game where to access the memories?
The very first memory I went to was given by the painter guy who told me to go to mount lyaru
Are there any other quest givers like that or is it sorta find on my own?

>are really easy once you learn the attack patterns
There's no fucking attack patterns to learn, you just go around them and hit them a few times

Or spin2win with a guardian axe ++, ancient set bonus and +++attack up potions and kill them in some 7 seconds

Pathetic. I give my horses names like Clumpet, Jib Jub, or Mr. Boots.

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

I've been parrying them since day one.

oh I absolutely know it was trash and even the zelda games were awful.

But I'm just admitting, that when I was 8 and I saw the commercials.... I wanted one. Because I didn't know any better.

But we could barely afford a SNES the year before as it was heh.

Just play. As you explore the map, the photos will become familiar.

Also, the painter will appear at a stable if there is a memory somewhat nearby.

You find the painter guy at every stable. He can give you hints there. I was able to figure all but two of them out using landmarks though.

Sheikah guys in stables and other settlements.

You can find them using landmarks, but you can also find the painter guy wandering around, he'll give you hints.

▲▲

▲▲

The painter dude is always at a nearby stable

If you explore Hyrule Castle, Zelda and the King's diaries basically plot out the timeline of events detailed in the memories, that can give you an idea of where those places are.

Where's the painter dude for the last memory pic? The one that's just a road with trees on either side so you can't see any background?

He's at the stable near the nondescript forest that I forget which one it is.
Alternatively, you can learn the ancient sheikan alphabet and realize that what appears to be gibberish is actually translatable to exactly where the memory is.

He's at one of the stables in Central Hyrule. The memory is pretty close by

Well I didn't know there was a stable in central hyrule other than the one at the arena, so now i need to go find that i guess

Wetland stable

Yup, don't have that one yet. Good thing the name makes it fairly obvious where is is. Thanks!

On top of the stone of the tower near hyrule castle.

I'm upset because they're boring as fuck

Well that's just a tad outdated.

When do weapons respawn?

What if the DLC adds an option to make Link left handed again?

Blood Moon, same as everything else.

Unless it came out of a chest in which case you're fucked

Hero mode is just the same "flips the world and incidentally Link's handedness" it always is.

Neat, thanks user!

Son of a bitch.

Ancient bow range is fucking ridiculous.

people calling teleports "fast traveling" makes me uncomfortable

teleportation is fast traveling though

very, very fast traveling

>Riju writing about her mother who 'went away'.

My heart... I can't take this...

Technically it's just killing Link and building a new one somewhere else

What monster part is best to farm to exchange for mons?

lynel parts. You get good weapons on top of the like 300 mon worth of parts per lynel.

Have there been any patches for BOTW? I played and beat the game the first week it came out and haven't touched it since. Anything new if I boot up the game now?