The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/04/08/upcoming-in-app-announcement-realm-dungeon-lu-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's this gay

i wonder how far off we are?

It's Golbez 'n Cecil

Puny long haired pretty boy.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

How about now?

What am I looking at?

That Zidane gets me every time

anybody else taking a break from the eggs?
spending today and tomorrow tmr grinding.

DIE YOU DEGENERATE BARNEYFAG

The friend bar

based

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor has maxed out all his credit and you shouldn't spot him for weed money just because he gives you those puppy-dog eyes.

friend level.
the more times that people on your friend list use your character, the higher your level gets.
you get some nice benefits like increased stats, exp/gold rates.
also i think it affects how many NRG pots you get every day.

Don't be a nigger, let your friends take a hit even if they broke

HNNNNGH

This entire post makes no sense, at all, in any way; the True Hero would do none of things required to get to such a position in the first place.

>just because he gives you those puppy-dog eyes.

I don't even like mister true hero but this sounds adorable

I bet he would kill his father and brothers to get a blunt because its noble.

Explain your current RK/BE party if they adventured together

Also where would they eat

No, he would kill them because it is necessary and noble, not for some reason as degenerate as you're suggesting.

Like, dude, the gods said he should just listen to his family and go straight edge but he's like FUUUUUUCK THAT

When is the dungeon update?

>Thancred
>Rinoa
>Vanille
>Mog
>Gabranth
Eh.

So we can only every build one Second Knife and one Cold Snap right? Or am I missing something?

soon

You're right.

supposed to be tomorrow

Ghey, thanks though. I was hoping i could be a f2p scrub and stock up on budget dual wields

Two chill dudes bring a couple easygoing ladies around on a roguish fun FFTA2-style adventure

Gabranth ruins everything

They eat at a bar

What do you mean by explain?

tommorow

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2017/04/08/upcoming-in-app-announcement-realm-dungeon-lu-6

>Half-off LD
thank fuck

This is completely erroneous shitposting, the True Hero would do nothing so degenerate.

Is anyone else keeping 20 Fryevia Moogles in case they somehow draw her from dailies?

Also are you nerds buying the daily bundle? Seems pretty worth it since its like a delayed daily.

But killing his own kin isn't degenerate? It's noble right?

Speaking of pulls, any clue what we're getting on banner next week? Apparently the three we have now are just until the 20th while the event is till the 26th.

Why is the Warrior of Light the absolute coolest motherfucker around? His design is just so fucking rad.

FUJOS GET OUT

You can stock up on free better Hero Rings with the eggs.
MAG +10%+ SPR+10% eggs and ATK +10%+ DEF+10% eggs are so much better than 10% ATK+10% + MAG +10% rings unless you want to do hybrid damage like with Lightning´s Blitzs or Noctis's Flasks.

How do I start the Ring of Oblivion quest in the Magic Library exploration? I'm supposed to be placing books or something, but when I go to the areas indicated on the wiki there is nothing to interact with and it doesn't say how to start the quest.

I am. Getting it so I'll have extra tickets to burn on a banner I want.

Joke's on you, it's just some jabroni who is into crossdressing posting that shit

Must be the horns.

Is Cloud ok? That guy would never crossdress.

I think theyre announcing eother enhancements next week or adding more shit to craft/draw from the egg gatcha.

Anyone know when the Rikku or Dragon Quest Banners are gonna be? Those seem like the only ones worth using tickets on in the inmediate future.
On this banner if you got Xon and the WM guy it doesnt seem worth it.

Ok sephiroth fag aka nicole the tranny calm the fuck down with your stupid pictures.

nvm the wiki is fucking retarded and has the quest information split between two maps

I want to take Lightning to a steakhouse after we hit the gym. I want to make her eat until she's sick. I want to sit in a place like pic related and talk about life while drinking our evening coffee. Someday.

What the fuck are you even doing here if you don't want stupid pictures, faggot.

rude

Please don't bully. Thanks.

yeah. if i ever get her i'll be able to kit her out immediately, or at least have a nice sword if she gets powercreeped by the time i get her.

>exdeath
>garland
>yshtola
>CoD
>dark knight cecil
its like a void version of brazzers

And the truck of peace come and hit you both

>mommy and daddy are fighting again

A-any RK Multiplayer tonight...?

>Cloud
>Zack
>Aeris
>Ramza
>TG Cid

basically Aeris getting spitroasted while the two FFT guys masturbate in the corner

RK
>Y'Shtola
>Kuja
>MILF
>Cloud
>Alphinaud

How will this ever work out?

yeah maybe. what raids do you need, user?

A lot of things wrong with that post, but it would be rude to not give (You) a reply.

Put up a room, Todd-san

And while I'm at it since I keep clicking on strange shit on Pixiv, here is The Little Mermaid with Kain as the mermaid, Ceodore as the prince, and Golbez as the evil witch or whatever.

Litereally nothing wrong with the post.

There is nothing wrong with naming and shaming known shitposters.

In his case it was, yes, as his brothers were traitors working with the Senate who deserved their death.

>Pixiv
Nigga get out, that shit has the weirdest fan art.

>Garland
>Warrior of light
>Faris
>Hope
>Y'shtola

It would be an interesting adventure. A pirate, a cat, a shota, and two people who would probably try and kill each other.

>Agrias and Basch being really over protective parents towards the princesses
>Ovelia and Ashe having tea parties
>Larsa joins said tea parties and they dress him up as a girl
The knights would take the kids to Denny's for breakfast and get grand slams.

I used to think that Veeky Forums was where I could see the weirdest shit on the internet, but after the last couple of days I'm not so sure. The weirder stuff I wouldn't even save since I don't want it on my hard drive.

are you going to make a room?

Fair enough, but there are still two things wrong with the post.

That's not too out there for a crossover picture, to be honest.

>It's an "user asks to do RK multiplayer and doesn't make a room" episode

reminder of what's up tomorrow

he hasnt said what raid he needs so yeah

Yeah, but that was just something I had run into within the last 5 minutes of posting it.

BE
>Cecil
>Orlandeau
>Noctis
>Y'Shtola
>Chizuru

I don't even know where to begin with this crew.

This is adorable

>Getting mad at Sephirothfag for posting several pictures over an hour
>But not Tifa posters or Altema posts for spamming 30 pictures between them over the course of a half an hour
Yeah no. I'd rather have Sephiroth poster. He at least talks about video games sometimes where as the others don't

Christ I hate the Theatrhythm designs.

Sorry. I'm bouncing between a couple things. I gotta do all the 9 stuff and WoFF stuff.

Should I pull? I'll probably pull regardless.

More inhumanly terrifying: Theatrhythm or Amano's originals?

>Orlandeau
>Yun
>Gilgamesh
>Luneth
>Olive

I think everyone would get along pretty well here. Can't go out to anywhere that serves chicken because it'll offend Yun, though. Luneth probably wants a happy meal so we can send Cid in to a mcdonalds or something. Olive drives the car. Gilgamesh shitposts in the backseat.

i left orbfest so i could help you in raids. rude.

With Agrias and Basch on his side Larsa won't worry about Vayne molesting anymore!

Crossdress pictures are from others, though.

The former.

I am putting up valia pria normal now.

I could put up an apoc kuja if you guys want to do something since the other guy doesn't want to. It's the last raid I haven't completed out of the ones right now.

Why not both?