gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVF-cNz2BUY&list=PLZVkseJlphu8BOz3xmdhyJfx2JCuF8ZdT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got 1st placement ever. Gold 2200 What should I expect beside the usual troll behaviour? I don't know how this progress or if there's a 50%W-50%L like in other games.

Smurf is a high level player who purposefully de-ranked himself or started a new account to stomp low level players.

>Lucio is literally unflame/blameable and i love it
Fucking this lmao
No one ever fucking cares it's top fucking hilarious man let me tell you.
I have mained Lucio for three fucking seasons and I have just hit 3900 SR.
I fucking do nothing but wallride around, boop close enemies and spam main fire at the general direction of enemies lmao.
I do jack shit.
How the fuck am I almost a grandmaster lmao I have no fucking idea.
All solo queue btw.

Hello, /owg/. Hope you're having a pleasant evening.

Ironically Winston is an extremely underrated counter to Pharah

Fareeha!

Thanks for the explanation, glad to see not everyone is a rude memester

I'd love for her to get something good on Tuesday

>had a 3 win streak going
>we won the first round on the next
>before round 2 starts
>someone leaves
>before round 3
>3 other people leave

Haha, what a great game!

>just noticed that Winston was letting Tracer know Jack's impressed with her

D'aww, even back then they had each others backs

Yes, the comp matchmaker tries to set you up to do a 50/50 w/l ratio. However a tie is considered to be a loss for Blizzard.

gold is a shitty tier to be in because its full of casuals, and often confused for leavers, throwers, trolls, smurfs, hackers, griefers, or
poor matchmaking. In reality, its appropriately skilled people at the casual level of gaming.

Have I found enlightenment master?

>1 game away from diamond
>get fucking retard teams 4 games in a row
>all of them had shit 1-trick support instalockers

Can can you still be garbage after nothing but 250 hours of Mercy anyway

If you're staying alive you're 95% of the way to mastering lucio. I love it.

CONFIRM IT CHU YOU COCK TEASE CONFIRRRM IT. I CAN'T KEEP WAITING.

>[how] can you still be garbage after nothing but 250 hours of Mercy anyway
Because Mercy is garbage and has a low as fuck skill ceiling

Casual fun is the pinnacle of the OW experience, IMO.

>friend gives me his account that he doesnt use, lvl 15
>decide to use it as a smurf
>play semi shit to try and place silver
>placed 1975
>two days later I'm diamond
>my sr on this account is now higher than my main

This game is weird.

>more silver portraits than bronze ones
rly makes you think

Chu's been slacking on the bromance between Tracer and Winston desu

Okay so I guess this is still on average and I will have to make more effort to climb untill some rank which people don't be retarded most of the time. right?

What is worse than getting 1 baguette on your team?
A 4 stack of them

>playing no limits

you did it yourself, you did, and that's what really hurts

yeah, either you're going to carry to victory, or by laws of averages be kinda stuck here for a little while.

High gold/low plat is pretty much the middle of the bell curve in terms of player placement for comp. unfortunately, theres a lot of jackasses in that rank that feel they're grand master players and shouldn't be in gold/plat, but cannot seem to get out.

Here is a list of "I bet you didn't know this" from the comic:

>Genji's new skin was leaked and confirmed in the comic. You can see the full render of it on one of the screens in the lab.
>This is the first canon instance Jack has ever called Reyes, Gabe. So far only him and Sombra have ever used "Gabe".
>The picture dropped at the end of old soldiers was Jack's.
>The omnic war concept at from 76's origin video is the framed photo in Jack's office. It's been slightly edited to show Gabe directly behind him instead of in the back and cropped so that only Jack, Gabe, and Ana are in the shot.
>the 3D render for King's Row that will likely be in the event was shown in Jack's office

that's one of my bigger gripes with his writing really

I see, I'm watching a lot of seagull pharah videos and trying to imitate what he does but guess I need a bit more skill to pull it off. Any overwatch channels you recommend apart from your overwatch and overwatch central?

MM system is fucked up in this game man.

I mean there hasn't been a huge focus on Winston and Tracer recently, which makes sense since they got a lot of the spotlight very early on, it also makes sense in that Chu is establishing the history at the moment, so naturally as younger members of Overwatch Winston and Tracer will be seen less than what we are used to.

All of us seem to agree Mccree is rather underpowered. Any ideas for buffs to him?

The new skins look so bland, I wouldn't waste coins on any of them

His right click needs to be worth using, we can't beat around this bush any longer.

McCree is very close to being in a good spot like Tracer and Reinhardt, so the buff would have to be small, something like a slight decrease in damage falloff.

>High gold/low plat is pretty much the middle of the bell curve in terms of player placement for comp. unfortunatel
This was what I was trying to know. Thank you user.

Why can't she be real bros? It hurts

He's not underpowered he just can't do easy braindead damage to tanks like S76 can. A McCree with good aim is still powerful.

No, its comp

How's the progression, boys?

She's good looking but I really can't stand her personality. Dr. Ziegler on the other hand.

Post skins that say "I never play this hero and have no idea what I'm doing"

I mean yeah, I know why he's taking his time getting to them but still they are so adorable together

>Genji's new skin was leaked and confirmed in the comic. You can see the full render of it on one of the screens in the lab.

i don't believe you

>less than 100 hours every season
nigga you a quickplay noob.

literally any Legendary Genji skin. Every good Genji I've seen has either used Chrome or Nihon.

It's the exact same photo with no alterations and you can even see Torb flying over Reyes' head as a gray blob in the Uprising version. No need to force your shipping into it.

If you want to learn about a specific hero, try looking up the rooster of the top e-sports teams. Almost all of them have a youtube channel or twitch.
I also recommend Stylosas "Overanalyzed" videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=lVF-cNz2BUY&list=PLZVkseJlphu8BOz3xmdhyJfx2JCuF8ZdT
He is not very indepth about specific heroes, but talks a lot about positioning, timing etc. Also you can see how people from different skill levels play and why they may be better or worse than you.
If you tell me what hero you prefer I might help you with a link to some streamer/yt.
As you said yourself, a lot comes down to to practice and an instinct/feeling for the specific hero.

I started at gold this season. If I climb to platinum, would I be more likely to start at platinum next season?

Oh wow, I was just watching that guy's soldier video, also do you play on EU? If so can I add you on battle.net, maybe one day I'll go up in ranks and we can play together I don't know or just ask stuff.

Are Reinhardt and Torbjorn supposed to be the comic relief of Overwatch or something? Why aren't they featured anywhere near as prominently as the "big three" despite being founding members of Overwatch themselves?

Yes, seems after placement matches, they place you about 100SR lower than you finished the previous season.

winston should be nerfed again because hes fucking annoying as fuck

>le jump into a crowd, throw down shield and hold down m1 wildly
>jump away when i lose health
>repeat x10000000

I'd much rather have some focus on Torb and Rein over the boring three.

I don't want to reveal myself here. Some people probably know me. I am also US. I am also here everyday.

playtime doesnt correlate with skill you dummy

A character I would nerf that no one agrees with is Widow, Im tired of being randomly bodyshotted or if they are my team thats all they do plus fuck snipers

Torbjorn gets featured more than you'd think, he just had a different subplot going on
Reinhardt doesn't have any sort of subplot going on

The commanders are cute together! CUTE!

Ah okay, add me if you want to then.

SgtWalrus #21490

Someone acknowledge my opinion, please

I agree, I have zero urge to buy any of the four we've seen and Rein's is basically as lazy as you can get. If the eight other skins aren't significantly better I don't see myself buying any of them and will just rely on drops.

>we all expected doomfist who seemed like a unique an interesting character who wouldve had a cool backstory, being a successor to the 2 previous, and new abilities
>instead we got african robot with zero personality and is a rip off of a jumble of annoying hero abilities but somehow is still shit and her story is "she a robot that was fixed by a black child genius and she helps people"

only one I'd equip if I got it is Mercy, though I don't even play her often. her hairstyle in it is bae enough. The new genji one I want though

Nerfing widow would not make her be picked any less you retard

Play ranked with me ~

NA Support main at 2k

Bnet - Mollywhoppin#1159

the new commanders are much cuter senpai

Based trap fags.

Are you blind?

No

how about no

Roll resets after kills like Genji's dash.

Same here, though I wouldnt mind torb's skin.
There are others coming so stay optimistic?

>shipfag is blind

Who would've thought

Thank you.

Personally, I think they look like what you might expect from a default skin. Something that you swap off as soon as you get literally any other skin. Hopefully the others are better.

A S76 with good aim > a McCree with equally good aim. McCree requires a lot more skill just to equal the value a 76 for the team

Are you? it's the same picture. Reaper's head is nowhere that big in the original. That green circle is Torb's entire body

You realize if what you're saying is torb and not Reyes's head he's shrunk to 10 times smaller than his normal size. He's smaller than Rein's hammer. And you didn't deny that Ana moved.

i have a ps4, soooo...

Please /owg/ ; ;

76 with good aim > Zenyatta with Good Aim > Fucken Widow with Good Aim > McCree with good aim

Le 20m falloff cowboy is shit in a game where zen has discord and healing orbs and 0 fall off and widow has 0 fall off with one shot kills

>But muh stun

I like the idea, but it seems really fucking funny to see a mccree rolling and then headshotting over and over

thats what happens when you downsize a high res picture to that size

Is Zarya's 512 tattoo a biblical reference to Romans 5:12?

>theres one of tracer on the other side
so is tracer getting one too?
also i dont think genji's is rendered

How the fuck could you think that's his head? You can even see the dark spot that's his beanie. This is the kind of shit that happens when you smash a high res picture into such a small size.

Chrome is legitimately the best genji skin

No it's her weightlifting record of 512 kg

What? No, it's her old weight lifting record before she retired to join the military.

Fucking replied to the wrong post but everything is the same. Ana's head is right under Reyes' right wrist just like in the original.

What lift? Bench, deadlift, squat, clean and jerk?

"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—"
I mean, if you want to play the MatPat Game you could say that it's in reference to Torbjorn making the omnics or some shit like that, but like those other anons said it's just her weight lift record

the reflection make it look weirda at first but if you look at it real well, you'll instantly realize its the same pic as in maybe you need to get your eyes checked

Quickplay bingo, who will get bingo first?

More like duo stack playing Widowmaker and Hanzo

Fuck comp overwatch on console. Dropped from 2100 to 1850. Why do people love to quit the game even when we are winning

It is physically impossible for a human to withstand the forces of 512 kg on top of them

I think the heaviest weight ever lifted by a human being is 6270 pounds

It is a video game, not real life