hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78&t
i.imgur
hearthpwn.com/cards/55547-tortollan-forager
youtube.com/watch?v=jXBY8E4TbUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for HS is the best digital children's card game

more like turkroach amirite

>only 5 quests are playable
fuck you team 5

is there a single deck that shits on aggro druid, pirate warrior, and quest rogue (basically all the aggro shit) ?

I don't own Tarim but I'll keep that in mind if I ever get the list or get lucky with opening him. I changed the list around a bit and think this is an improvement, I've just been kind of disappointed with divine favor value lately, not enough decks in the format holding on to a lot of cards in hand unfortunately. I want to focus more on flooding and curving out, packed with tons of synergy. Hydrologist is fucking amazing, fun fact: noble sac gets divine shield from steward, lol.

I don't want a more control-ish deck like yours, I want to be really aggressive and curve. Right now I'm going to test out defender of argus but I'm conflicted on that spot, between blessing of kings (what I had before), argus (gives some taunts and buffs 2 minions, great giant synergy), or cult master (could potentially draw a LOT of cards from a deck like this). I also like running a minion instead of a spell because it synergizes with outfitter better.

Advice/critique welcome, if I can improve this in any way let me know. I'm trying to get this ladder-ready, initial testing has been good in casual (which, granted, it's casual, but we all know everyone still plays mostly super cancer decks still even though it's casual, let's be honest now). Just trying to fine-tune it atm.

How are people winning with murloc shaman? This deck sucks ass.

The only way to beat aggro is to make a better aggro

This stupid card game is like crack cocaine, wtf Blizzard

>digital children
really makes u think

youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78&t
10 second mark

>well, there's Hearthstone... that's what my kids play the most... is Hearthstone.

do you think elon was able to afford all the legendaries in this set for his kids /hsg/ ?

exploring un'goro doesn't seem as fun as renouncing darkness

Do I need Umbra for egg druid?

bring back the golden days of wallet warrior

please blizzard

>shaman and priest quest are playable
this is objectively wrong

I really dislike grimestreet here, would remove it to experiment with Eggnapper

probably payed blizzard with a few new teslas desu

>sarifice not in aweful tier
>kaleidosaur not in playable tier
>murlocs not in good tier

what is this garbage?

>thrall and garrosh are tier 1
WOW
WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN THIS COMING
two fucking days since the expansion release and I'm already disgusted enough to quit, stupid cucks at blizzard will never stop worshipping orc dick

>letting kids anywhere near a f2p model
>conditioning them to become gambling addicts
>making them used to this pricing model for a videogame
Garbage tier parenting

Well i endend up going ten wins, not bad i guess

I tried to make one since I got the quest but jesus Imma leave murlocs to the paladin. Anybody tried out a paladin murloc deck with the expansion pack? I use to think paladin was a good murloc candidate, ffs why wasn't it the paladins quest instead?? Murloc Shaman gimme a break

memes aside I don't think Elon Musk particularly cares too much about the price of video games

this card has the worst voice-acting I've heard since like 2005

>this fugly card back
Why the fuck is everyone and their mum using this ugly, shit? Can't they see how retarded they look with it? Do they think they're being original or what? I swear to god, every retard I've ever played has that fucking card back.

which one because you're correct about the diablo one but wrong about the heroic one

I don't see any difference in quality from other card voices, sorry user.

The Diablo one.

Alright lads be honest, would this be jerk off material if it was properly colored? Should I? Or should I keep it a simple thing so I can move on to other lewds you want?

Uncensored: i.imgur com/pf17uYj.jpg

>first card back I ever got
>still best card back in the game

Feels superior, man. :^)

Maybe the others didn't enrage me as much as to listen to them outside of the game, but this is some dogshit voice-work.

hearthpwn.com/cards/55547-tortollan-forager

Everything about that play-sound is wrong.

>not rainbow
what are you thinking lad

Looks nice and all, but man, I can't jerk off to bestiality.

Fucking goats, man

I just lost to fucking quest druid. What am I doing wrong? The quest has like a 55% win rate so it's not the deck. How the fuck are you supposed to play this nonsense?

The deck is mostly minions, you'd be surprised how much value you often get out of it. Also eggnapper costing 3 kind of bothers me. If it somehow summoned 2 1/1 silver hand recruits instead I'd be more interested.

God I wish to have the rainbow

>not black temple
Just because you don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

>tfw you will NEVER EVER have the rainbow
why even live

>open ~34 packs on expansion day
>get exactly 0 (zero) legendaries
>a month of dailies = no legendaries
>can't play any new decks because they all require at least a quest
>I could craft several legos with my ragnaros+sylvanas dust, but it'd be stupid to spend a ton of dust on something before I know whether it'll be trash in 2 weeks
>completely forget about the game within a day of the latest expansion
nice

>that feel when you have every season's cardback
>but all you use is dalaran flame
oh well..

Is that... Is that the same voice actress as Lyra the Sunshard?

Thinking I'm not gay, faggot.

dalaran flame is shit though
sucks not having rainbow but would never use the godawful pinkish flame

trump pls

Pirates > Black Temple. Did I not make it clear enough when I said "still best card back in the game", or can you not read? Pretty sure I said best card back. Best means better than literally every other card back, user.

>that feel when you started playing in beta, but skipped the season with this cardback
>Why are we still here?
>Just to suffer?

You'll open one in the next 6 packs, the distribution has a high variance and you're at the lower tail. Sorry, lad.

The Lyra voice-work is shit too and the woman sounds overweight as fuck as well, so I'd guess so.

thank u ben brode for this genius fun meta

>quest rogue
>agro

Do you even know what an agro deck is? Quest rogue is a wombo combo deck.

can quests be counterspelled?

>Few days after launch
>Nobody playing quests anymore, just same ol' Jade/Pirate shit

It's C'thun decks all over again, well done Nu-Blizz!

yes

c'thun warrior was viable through all of old gods

pic related

Why couldn't they?

I guess nobody told the Rogue that his quest has a below-50% winrate

Color scheme is okay and the whirlpool logo is nice, but it has that horrible 3d effect with the wheel and the effect on the tattered cloth is just shit.
That vs aesthetic tinted glass that shimmers as abyssals rain from the sky behind it while actually looking like a proper card back. It just doesn't add up, user.

it's an aggro deck with a twist m8
it aims to kill you before t10 and half the deck is cheap garbage and chargers

>Why couldn't they?
because that would make my secret mage deck extra fun and blizzard hates fun

with decent evolve luck you still would have won easily off T4 houndmaster T5 kill command steady shot

>come back
>"Oh look they added Tyrande"
>no longer available
Fucking die blizzard

>being this slow
she was available for like a week months ago but only in the US and a handful of select EU countries

>playing priest

Murloc quest is garbage, alongside druid and apaldin quest. Warlock should also be in garbage, though its the least garbage of the 4.
Hunter too probably, they mostly gave up on it and just run typical beast midrange hunters now.

Priest quest is bad though, 7 deathrattle minions is way too many for like one of the worst effects

>This expansion hasn't been bad for f2p accounts
retard Kripp edition

>have every single monthly card back in the game
>except the pumpkin halloween one, because I was busy that month and forgot to play my token matches
>tfw I fucking love halloween
>tfw I choke every game I run into someone with this card back because I'm so fucking jealous
kill me m8s

Thank you based drawanon.

It's a combo deck, it spends all the turns that agro decks spend going face simply bouncing shit back to the hand. It's the definition of a combo deck.

>selected eu countries
>not just setting your billing address to be the blizzard hq in us amazon
smhtbhfam

yea noticed that too, he said differently in yesterday's video so what gives

I started in the beta but quit when it released returned on s3 unaware that i could earn card backs. No pandaria and temple for me.

he also said this

it has a combo but it's fundamentally an aggro deck that aims to get on the board early and kill their opponent before they can respond and whose catchup mechanism mostly involves killing their opponent with chargers

I made a quest rogue deck for next to nothing, it only cost about 1600 dust. But rogue is the only class I play much so I guess it helped having all the stuff you need from the older expansions.

it's an "aggro" deck that loses the aggro mirror horribly and is basically impervious to conventional anti-aggro tools
ok buddy
you keep using your definition of aggro
literally anyone else will be using another definition

How good is elemental shaman deck? I just tried it against a freeze mage shitter who ran out of cards and a hunter with that card that changes his power to a 2/2 buff on a beast but i need more data to come to a conclusion

stuck at rank 15 using shitty taunt warrior

should i switch to plasmadin or nitro lock?

>beating the crap out of a quest rogue in an unfavorable matchup
>swashbuckler gives him tirion and ivory knight
>end up 2 damage short
>search on google how to tie a noose

>literally anyone else will be using another definition
no they won't, you've been arguing this with at least two other people itt

and yes it's slightly slower than face hunter or pirate warrior but so are zoo and aggro paladin

>quest rogue
>Can't silence them, still a 5/5
>Can't hex or polymorph them, still a 5/5

Except for Edwin though, he still gets his buffs. Yeah, this is fair.

this fucker has been so valuable it's surprised even me

just playing casual and conceding first turn against aggro till the meta settles and blizzard fix this shit.

The only minions it gets on the board and keep some there early are the bounce back minions, you need to hold back all of the little battle cry minions until you've played the quest reward. If you just spam the board with your 1/1s you risk having them blown the fuck out with aoe.

>power creeped sunwalker
not surprising

who are you?
why is it remarkable that "even" you find it better than expected

It's a class card which caters to control warrior

I still miss Shieldmaiden

I hope it's a bug, the text is pretty clear. Being immune to silence makes sense but at the same time buffs shouldn't work as well.

It's pretty good, might be T1 after it gets refined. My worst matchup with it was cucktrol warrior.

P L S

R

E

S

P

O

N

D

>people complain epics are too expensive and usually not strong enough to warrant being crafted just for some fun decks
>blizzard replies by making a shitton of must have epics increasing the cost of any deck you want to craft a ridiculous amount

nice

Let me be more precise then - anyone who matters won't be using your definition. You're a fucking nobody. I'm a fucking nobody too, so I'm not going to bother providing my personal rationale; I'm just telling you the facts. You can keep calling it aggro and get left behind, that's your prerogative

a non-ungoro decks compete with ungoro decks?

no, this is powercreeped sunwalker

that's just a flexible taunt for control warrior

Pirate warrior is the only one.

Heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXBY8E4TbUI

HEARTHSTONE WON

Pirate warrior is still some next level bull shit.

>anyone who matters
this is a children's card game, no one matters
> I'm just telling you the facts
no you're telling me some nonsense because you don't want your pet deck being called what it is

how the fuck is this suppose to be fun for anyone then?

I still don't understand how hearthstone is literally #1 most watched now. Like... why?